Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

My Vulnerable Fiancée - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Vulnerable Fiancée (5020 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo / Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Vulnerable Fiancée by Anoymus4u: 8:20am On Feb 04, 2021
Good day fellow Nairalanders.

I don't know if I should ever trust my soon to be wifey. I proposed to this lady last month during the festive period, although I have seen a one or two red flags but I decided to ignore them and forge on because I felt every one had their own shortcomings. Including me.

One of them was, I read her whatsapp chat where she told about 4 guys that was wooing her that she doesn't want to accept to date any of them because she doesn't want to be in any relationship and she likes being single and she wouldn't mind having them as friends. It was a tale of mixed feelings for me cos I was furious with her telling those guys she was single and won't mind keeping them as friends when she was very much in a relationship with me. Why not tell them that you are already in a relationship? I was glad she didn't accept to date any of them. I went ahead to propose to also assure her that I'm here to stay and not wasting her time.

Second was that she had so many exes. She chats with them freely, and wants to hook up with them at any point. She's very vulnerable to compliments. All the chats I saw with her exes, they already know her weak point. Once they start complimenting her beauty, her features and the rest , she will to hear more and more and more. From there they would initiate a meeting. Your guess is good as mine.

When confronted, she begged and begged and promised that there was nothing between them blah blah blah. I chose to forgive her and let go.

Out of my curiosity, I decided to clone her whatsapp at least to get to track her and to know if truly changed because the wedding is coming up this EASTER. I don't want to make a life long mistake.

We had a little issh this weekend, she had to find solace with her ex. She started painting me wrong to her ex, saying that I don't appreciate her, and that she could have chose the ex instead of me. Her ex started persuading her and start complimenting her. Before I knew what was happening. The guy start sending romantic pictures and sex videos, telling her he wish he was there he could have used sex to ease her pain. She also responded by sending sex stickers back to her ex.

They have fixed appointments by Friday evening 4th Feb. They are to meet at a bar/lounge. From there, they would surely want to make out. But it wasn't stated in her chat with the guy.

I don't know what to do at this point. Should I confront before the D-day tomorrow or watch as things unfold? I love this girl and practically done the best I could for her. If she eventually goes out with this her ex. That's the deal breaker right there. She's a gooner.

Also should I be worried because of her vulnerability? She likes to be complimented. I give her tons of it, maybe she enjoys outsiders the most I don't just know. Won't this be a problem if all this storm is over and I decide to marry her? A little compliment she's hooked. I could go on and on.

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Omoluabi1stborn: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2021
angry

Anoymus4u:

I don't know if I should ever trust my soon to be wifey. I proposed to this lady last month during the festive period, although I have seen a one or two red flags but I decided to ignore them and forge on because I felt every one had their own shortcomings. Including me.

One of them was, I read her whatsapp chat where she told about 4 guys that was wooing her that she doesn't want to accept to date any of them because she doesn't want to be in any relationship and she likes being single and she wouldn't mind having them as friends. It was a tale of mixed feelings for me cos I was furious with her telling those guys she was single and won't mind keeping them as friends when she was very much in a relationship with me. Why not tell them that you are already in a relationship? I was glad she didn't accept to date any of them. I went ahead to propose to also assure her that I'm here to stay and not wasting her time.

Second was that she had so many exes. She chats with them freely, and wants to hook up with them at any point. She's very vulnerable to compliments. All the chats I saw with her exes, they already know her weak point. Once they start complimenting her beauty, her features and the rest , she will to hear more and more and more. From there they would initiate a meeting. Your guess is good as mine.

When confronted, she begged and begged and promised that there was nothing between them blah blah blah. I chose to forgive her and let go.

Out of my curiosity, I decided to clone her whatsapp at least to get to track her and to know if truly changed because the wedding is coming up this EASTER. I don't want to make a life long mistake.

We had a little issh this weekend, she had to find solace with her ex. She started painting me wrong to her ex, saying that I don't appreciate her, and that she could have chose the ex instead of me. Her ex started persuading her and start complimenting her. Before I knew what was happening. The guy start sending romantic pictures and sex videos, telling her he wish he was there he could have used sex to ease her pain. She also responded by sending sex stickers back to her ex.

They have fixed appointments by Friday evening 4th Feb. They are to meet at a bar/lounge. From there, they would surely want to make out. But it wasn't stated in her chat with the guy.

I don't know what to do at this point. Should I confront before the D-day tomorrow or watch as things unfold? I love this girl and practically done the best I could for her. If she eventually goes out with this her ex. That's the deal breaker right there. She's a gooner.

Also should I be worried because of her vulnerability? She likes to be complimented. I give her tons of it, maybe she enjoys outsiders the most I don't just know. Won't this be a problem if all this storm is over and I decide to marry her? A little compliment she's hooked. I could go on and on.

Bros.
If at all I met you, I will order area boys to cut of your balls angry
I mean what type of nonsense did you just typed there?

See red flags glaring at everyone and you still dey doubt if you should go on or not

55 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by YoonSung83: 8:26am On Feb 04, 2021
hmmm wahala

1 Like

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 04, 2021
Gbe body jor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 04, 2021
She belongs to the street bruh.
Enjoy your Free kpekus while it lasts then when you find another nice barney, dump her sorry ass.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Sundrus: 8:26am On Feb 04, 2021
grin u know exactly wetin to do

17 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Omoluabi1stborn: 8:27am On Feb 04, 2021
Anoymus4u:

One of them was, I read her whatsapp chat where she told about 4 guys that was wooing her that she doesn't want to accept to date any of them because she doesn't want to be in any relationship and she likes being single and she wouldn't mind having them as friends . It was a tale of mixed feelings for me cos I was furious with her telling those guys she was single and won't mind keeping them as friends when she was very much in a relationship with me. Why not tell them that you are already in a relationship? I was glad she didn't accept to date any of them. I went ahead to propose to also assure her that I'm here to stay and not wasting her time.

Second was that she had so many exes. She chats with them freely, and wants to hook up with them at any point. She's very vulnerable to compliments . All the chats I saw with her exes, they already know her weak point. Once they start complimenting her beauty, her features and the rest , she will to hear more and more and more. From there they would initiate a meeting.Your guess is good as mine.

I have helped you by highlighting your mistakes yet you still wanna marry her.
Oya go and Marry her, you'll learn in a hard way

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Anoymus4u: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
angry

Bros.
If at all I met you, I will order area boys to cut of your balls angry
I mean what type of nonsense did you just typed there?

See red flags glaring at everyone and you still dey doubt if you should go on or not

Baba easy naa grin
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by KnightsTemplar(m): 8:30am On Feb 04, 2021
Lol, OP I hope you are okay. After seeing all these, you are still asking questions what to do, I don't Gerrit.

8 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by FalseProphet1(m): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2021
The OP's brain has been caged by the dark forces. Very you you shall cry had I known.

17 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Anoymus4u: 8:35am On Feb 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The OP's brain has been caged by the dark forces. Very you you shall cry had I known.
grin Oga I offend you before? Sufre naa
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Omoluabi1stborn: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2021
Anoymus4u:

Baba easy naa grin

Bros there are over 4billion girls in the Earth.

1 Like

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Richadv(m): 8:44am On Feb 04, 2021
Bros na engagement dey deceive u if not ...well if you nor man up u go cry las las
Once a cheater always a cheater bro! Don't 4get dat

10 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by prince2pac(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2021
Anoymus4u:

Baba easy naa grin
your wifey abi girlfriend wan give person BJ and you are here shouting easy, better flee from her

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Richadv(m): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2021
cchub:
She belongs to the street bruh.
Enjoy your Free kpekus while it lasts then when you find another nice barney, dump her sorry ass.
Yes sirrr!!!
Skrr skrrr cool cool

1 Like

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Mikester: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2021
I don't advice people who love blindly. I rather let life reset their brain

4 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by tyup(m): 8:52am On Feb 04, 2021
OMG grin grin
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2021
Did you really write what I just read in all seriousness? Let us keep up the thread of your write up...

Ignore the signs; past present and future; and go ahead and marry her with full trust. When she goes to meet her ex on February 4, carry torchlight and follow her; in case NEPA takes light and they want to see where to put it in, you can shine torchlight for them.

Please don't forget to buy take away for them in case they feel hungry after sex. Include plenty of proteinous fried chicken and suya. I heard that protein is needed to replenish the ejected sperm. This should help your fiancée's ex to revive quickly for second round.

Don't forget to take extra batteries for your torchlight.

19 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Anoymus4u: 8:58am On Feb 04, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Did you really write what I just read in all seriousness? Let us keep up the thread of your write up...

Ignore the signs; past present and future; and go ahead and marry her with full trust. When she goes to meet her ex on February 4, carry torchlight and follow her; in case NEPA takes light and they want to see where to put it in, you can shine torchlight for them.

Please don't forget to buy take away for them in case they feel hungry after sex. Include plenty of proteinous fried chicken and suya. I heard that protein is needed to replenish the ejected sperm. This should help your fiancée's ex to revive quickly for second round.

Don't forget to take extra batteries for your torchlight.
Una mean for here ooo. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by josh123(m): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2021
Anoymus4u:

with the chat I'm seeing if they meet they will definitely fucck.
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Anoymus4u: 9:04am On Feb 04, 2021
josh123:
with the chat I'm seeing if they meet they will definitely fucck.
Shamelessness in the highest. A girl that have been proposed to sexchatting with her ex.. Naaaaah. That's it for me
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 04, 2021
What are you confronting.

You don't know how to tell a girl to go.

A woman will never plan to see other guys if she likes you.

8 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 04, 2021
OP, I need your head to use it for ritual. You are very useless and senseless

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 04, 2021
Anoymus4u:

Shamelessness in the highest. A girl that have been proposed to sexchatting with her ex.. Naaaaah. That's it for me

You don't have sense. A lady that lied to be single should be the very first reason for you to call off the relationship. Emotions have clouded your sense of judgement

9 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by KennedyKennedy2(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2021
These OP is the biggest fool have come across in my entire life.
No go ahead with the marriage plans ok
It must definitely end in premium tears..................

5 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by CsRockefeller(m): 9:35am On Feb 04, 2021
grin..

I can end relationship for even lesser offences.

You dey try o! That girl.should have been history by now.

2 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2021
OP's next thread post-marriage will be something like this: "HELP! MY WIFE WON'T STOP CHEATING WITH HER EXES. WHAT SHOULD I DO?".

12 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by drmikeadams(m): 10:09am On Feb 04, 2021
Anoymus4u:

Baba easy naa grin
grin...u be slackd poossi ..
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by chudu(m): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2021
Anoymus4u:

what is wrong with its glaring that she is a hoar...my friendn break the engagement before you go mental...meanwhile how you take clone the whatsapp
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2021
If you don't see your own value, nobody will see it for you.
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by kalu61(m): 10:35am On Feb 04, 2021
The more we try to rescue these SIMPs, they more they love what they hate.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? / Best Way To Handle Trust Issues In A Relationship: / Do Men Gossip More Than Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.