Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

My Vulnerable Fiancée - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Vulnerable Fiancée (5028 Views)

The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night / My fiancée is cheating again / Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by jeff1607(m): 10:49am On Feb 04, 2021
To stone OP with flip flops de hungry me

Can you cope with the red flags when married?

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by luminouz(m): 10:57am On Feb 04, 2021
Mumu lies!!! grin
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Iamagoodgirll: 11:23am On Feb 04, 2021
nawa o I hate to say this but with this screenshot your girlfriend can not be trusted. I hate the fact that she discussed you with her ex's, if she really cherish you she would've blocked all the so called ex on WhatsApp to avoid stories that touches the heart.

this is one the the worst red flag in choosing a life partner. make a wise decision

2 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by toscolee(m): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2021
You wan kee yourself!! You well so!!!?
If you break up with her, you will hurt much, but do it, cry, move on.
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Michelle55: 11:42am On Feb 04, 2021
Op is not feeling fine, I know that already so it's pointless advising him. He knows what to do but still wants the public validation.

BTW, it's very difficult to advise someone in love so let me just relax and enjoy your premium tears story

3 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Anoymus4u: 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Michelle55:
Op is not feeling fine, I know that already so it's pointless advising him. He knows what to do but still wants the public validation.

BTW, it's very difficult to advise someone in love so let me just relax and enjoy your premium tears story
chai.. Make una dey pity me naaaa
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Anoymus4u: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
jeff1607:
To stone OP with flip flops de hungry me

Can you cope with the red flags when married?
As I come for help here con be bad idea?
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by gameboy727(m): 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
OP keep mum for now. Try to see the outcome of their hookup, which is today right? Monitor the chats some more to see if they knacked each other. If they did, you know what to do.

1 Like

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by silento(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
First allow her to go out with the guy and do there thing

Secondly cancel all your plan of been serous with her Bleep her as much as u can and tell her u know about her ex and other and dump her

I know u will mumuly go ahead and marry her love dey deceive u don't marry for love bro , marry a woman that respects you and submissive

Why are many guys mumu like this
Do you know how many girls out there that are waiting for opportunity like this and u are here crying over an ashawo in a private Lodge

Man up Bleep her like tomorrow no dey and dump her ,

She can never make a good wife she no love you Na your money she love

Bro find a woman that loves you not one that loves what you can offer

By the way safe journey in ur heart break embrace urself just one month u will be OK

Next time leave girls with many ex alone it always end in tears

And a woman that claims she is single when she is in a relationship will always cheat on you that's their logo to get more prey

Run for your life while u still can mumu man

4 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by candygebs: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
Abeg me na, how u take clone the Watsapp.

Anoymus4u:
Good day fellow Nairalanders.

I don't know if I should ever trust my soon to be wifey. I proposed to this lady last month during the festive period, although I have seen a one or two red flags but I decided to ignore them and forge on because I felt every one had their own shortcomings. Including me.

One of them was, I read her whatsapp chat where she told about 4 guys that was wooing her that she doesn't want to accept to date any of them because she doesn't want to be in any relationship and she likes being single and she wouldn't mind having them as friends. It was a tale of mixed feelings for me cos I was furious with her telling those guys she was single and won't mind keeping them as friends when she was very much in a relationship with me. Why not tell them that you are already in a relationship? I was glad she didn't accept to date any of them. I went ahead to propose to also assure her that I'm here to stay and not wasting her time.

Second was that she had so many exes. She chats with them freely, and wants to hook up with them at any point. She's very vulnerable to compliments. All the chats I saw with her exes, they already know her weak point. Once they start complimenting her beauty, her features and the rest , she will to hear more and more and more. From there they would initiate a meeting. Your guess is good as mine.

When confronted, she begged and begged and promised that there was nothing between them blah blah blah. I chose to forgive her and let go.

Out of my curiosity, I decided to clone her whatsapp at least to get to track her and to know if truly changed because the wedding is coming up this EASTER. I don't want to make a life long mistake.

We had a little issh this weekend, she had to find solace with her ex. She started painting me wrong to her ex, saying that I don't appreciate her, and that she could have chose the ex instead of me. Her ex started persuading her and start complimenting her. Before I knew what was happening. The guy start sending romantic pictures and sex videos, telling her he wish he was there he could have used sex to ease her pain. She also responded by sending sex stickers back to her ex.

They have fixed appointments by Friday evening 4th Feb. They are to meet at a bar/lounge. From there, they would surely want to make out. But it wasn't stated in her chat with the guy.

I don't know what to do at this point. Should I confront before the D-day tomorrow or watch as things unfold? I love this girl and practically done the best I could for her. If she eventually goes out with this her ex. That's the deal breaker right there. She's a gooner.

Also should I be worried because of her vulnerability? She likes to be complimented. I give her tons of it, maybe she enjoys outsiders the most I don't just know. Won't this be a problem if all this storm is over and I decide to marry her? A little compliment she's hooked. I could go on and on.
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
gringrin there are two kinds of people in this world; the wolf and the sheep. Op you are not only a sheep, you are a dumb sheep.

6 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by handsomeyitayo(m): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Guy what wrong with you..why are you guys so stupid because of ladies, they will always be what they are..
Guy go and reset your or format your brain, am sorry to say this..
Women women , obinrin obinrin obinrin fear them , don't kill your self over her, or else hypertension of the highest order fa
Even though you go ahead and marry her after she might apologize, her Ex go still dey pkansh her yansh, you go dey do mumu love, who love help..all this girl's waka up and down, they ain't satisfy with anything, even give them Money, buy the best gift or anything for them , they will still tell you that what did you buy for her that making you crazy of their character,
They will still Bleep another dick ,
I have someone here ,the guy almost commit sucide because of her chick,
He rented apartment for her, furnished the house , me and my friend went there without informing her just to surprise her with a gift, omo see the way the lady position doggy for her side boyfriend, the guy dey give ham harder, I was like is she the one ,my guy have to pounce on them , I held him , the lady was just hissing , my jaw drop, my friend have to go outside and bring bottle , the guy japa run with boxer ,if not the intervention of the landlord, he cried and the yeye gurl is still saying wetin he buy for her or is it the house he rented for her , wey him mate dey rent 2bedroom flat for their girlfriend..the landlord give her a hotslap,
I heared the landlord said he warned my friend about the said lady that right from the day he came with her, he suspect the girl aint loyal and the landlord is an elderly man,
He said my friend was so blind in love and planned to marry and settle with her..
Hmmmm..
It is better to let her go..make your self Happy ,make money,
Love fade away,
It only take grace of God to see commited ladies..
Please japa, council the wedding, and let her go..
Nothing in pussy oooo, that why the whites take it as nothing, just for pleasure,
Me I dey do obo wella, I no need love, nah lie Dem dey lie for you, you too go come dey swell for head, she loves me die, I pitty you..
Pussy go still dey where hi dey, our grand father self Bleep ham sotey till Dem comot for earth ...obo still dey dere...
Pray hard to see your love life...
Me I dey discipline myself on them because even though she package I go overlooked you..girl dey wey I dey pkansh..
No make one idout come dey impress you with love..
Just free your mind, hypertension no good ooooo

I myself rugged handsome eyitayo say so..
Woman is not what dieing for..
Aweeeeeé

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Isokoson1: 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bros live that girl, she's not a good wife material and if you go ahead and marry her, bros sorry to say, your gonna live to regret it... D girl Nah foolish girl... Cheap and nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by karkinase(m): 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
Guy what wrong with you..why are you guys so stupid because of ladies, they will always be what they are..
Guy go and reset your or format your brain, am sorry to say this..
Women women , obinrin obinrin obinrin fear them , don't kill your self over her, or else hypertension of the highest order fa
Even though you go ahead and marry her after she might apologize, her Ex go still dey pkansh her yansh, you go dey do mumu love, who love help..all this girl's waka up and down, they ain't satisfy with anything, even give them Money, buy the best gift or anything for them , they will still tell you that what did you buy for her that making you crazy of their character,
They will still Bleep another dick ,
I have someone here ,the guy almost commit sucide because of her chick,
He rented apartment for her, furnished the house , me and my friend went there without informing her just to surprise her with a gift, omo see the way the lady position doggy for her side boyfriend, the guy dey give ham harder, I was like is she the one ,my guy have to pounce on them , I held him , the lady was just hissing , my jaw drop, my friend have to go outside and bring bottle , the guy japa run with boxer ,if not the intervention of the landlord, he cried and the yeye gurl is still saying wetin he buy for her or is it the house he rented for her , wey him mate dey rent 2bedroom flat for their girlfriend..the landlord give her a hotslap,
I heared the landlord said he warned my friend about the said lady that right from the day he came with her, he suspect the girl aint loyal and the landlord is an elderly man,
He said my friend was so blind in love and planned to marry and settle with her..
Hmmmm..
It is better to let her go..make your self Happy ,make money,
Love fade away,
It only take grace of God to see commited ladies..
Please japa, council the wedding, and let her go..
Nothing in pussy oooo, that why the whites take it as nothing, just for pleasure,
Me I dey do obo wella, I no need love, nah lie Dem dey lie for you, you too go come dey swell for head, she loves me die, I pitty you..
Pussy go still dey where hi dey, our grand father self Bleep ham sotey till Dem comot for earth ...obo still dey dere...
Pray hard to see your love life...
Me I dey discipline myself on them because even though she package I go overlooked you..girl dey wey I dey pkansh..
No make one idout come dey impress you with love..
Just free your mind, hypertension no good ooooo

I myself rugged handsome eyitayo say so..
Woman is not what dieing for..
Aweeeeeé
Women are so difficult dis days....only luck in finding the genuine ones..

1 Like

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by anonymousthug(m): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
You no even tell us how many years way you and this widow don they date?
My brother, my brother... better use your head oh!
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by DareyFortified: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
This are the type of guys that will later come and be saying "I found out all my children are not mine"

You better give yourself brain and do what is right. obviously the person you are in love with is not in love with you. Just leave her and move on. forget love ooo

2 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by yemi2plus(m): 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Who else noticed that the so called ex boyfriend forwarded OP's girlfriend the first sex image?

That ex is definitely a player.

1 Like

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by sirtuler(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bro jii masu, ji masu!!!!! What else do you need to send her off, it easier to be done now, as soon as you marry her it becomes difficult expecially once you guys have baby together.

If what you said is true that you guys are getting marry by Esther and your girl is still seeing another man in February bro you be gonna.. in this DNA era you want to father another man baby.

Bro ji masu, jii masu..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by femi4: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Anoymus4u:

I don't know if I should ever trust my soon to be wifey. I proposed to this lady last month during the festive period, although I have seen a one or two red flags but I decided to ignore them and forge on because I felt every one had their own shortcomings. Including me.

One of them was, I read her whatsapp chat where she told about 4 guys that was wooing her that she doesn't want to accept to date any of them because she doesn't want to be in any relationship and she likes being single and she wouldn't mind having them as friends. It was a tale of mixed feelings for me cos I was furious with her telling those guys she was single and won't mind keeping them as friends when she was very much in a relationship with me. Why not tell them that you are already in a relationship? I was glad she didn't accept to date any of them. I went ahead to propose to also assure her that I'm here to stay and not wasting her time.

Second was that she had so many exes. She chats with them freely, and wants to hook up with them at any point. She's very vulnerable to compliments. All the chats I saw with her exes, they already know her weak point. Once they start complimenting her beauty, her features and the rest , she will to hear more and more and more. From there they would initiate a meeting. Your guess is good as mine.

When confronted, she begged and begged and promised that there was nothing between them blah blah blah. I chose to forgive her and let go.

Out of my curiosity, I decided to clone her whatsapp at least to get to track her and to know if truly changed because the wedding is coming up this EASTER. I don't want to make a life long mistake.

We had a little issh this weekend, she had to find solace with her ex. She started painting me wrong to her ex, saying that I don't appreciate her, and that she could have chose the ex instead of me. Her ex started persuading her and start complimenting her. Before I knew what was happening. The guy start sending romantic pictures and sex videos, telling her he wish he was there he could have used sex to ease her pain. She also responded by sending sex stickers back to her ex.

They have fixed appointments by Friday evening 4th Feb. They are to meet at a bar/lounge. From there, they would surely want to make out. But it wasn't stated in her chat with the guy.

I don't know what to do at this point. Should I confront before the D-day tomorrow or watch as things unfold? I love this girl and practically done the best I could for her. If she eventually goes out with this her ex. That's the deal breaker right there. She's a gooner.

Also should I be worried because of her vulnerability? She likes to be complimented. I give her tons of it, maybe she enjoys outsiders the most I don't just know. Won't this be a problem if all this storm is over and I decide to marry her? A little compliment she's hooked. I could go on and on.
Wife her at your own risk

Knock yourself on your head three times and say:

"My love for her will not cloud my judgement"

After that, quit the relationship and celebrate yourself for taking the right decision

3 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by mrblessed(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
Is she vulnerable or downright promiscuous? You tend to think she is a sort victim that would turn things around when placed in the right environment.

2 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
Op, you need this. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by ZeddyR: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Is she vulnerable or promiscuous?
You're making excuses for her by your choice of words.

Men like op will marry women who should remain single and be doing their olosho work as a wife and will start crying my wife is cheating as if they didn't see the signs.
Op, when love clears from your eyes, you will know what to do.

3 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Anoymus4u:
chai.. Make una dey pity me naaaa

OP, OP, OP how many times I call you?

My guy first things first, never bug a lady's phone, that's premium immaturity on your path, never be in the habit of that kind of mistrust.

To the matter - Your lady is emotionally unstable, she may have suffered abuse or grew up practically alone, having said that, since you knew you were going to marry her and knew her weaknesses why was there no plan in place to see her over come it and you too working on your own weaknesses?

A relationship is a platform for growth, if this does not exist then you don't have a relationship.

Secondly where is the place of God in your life? Life is measured in time, so whatever you commit your time too you commit your life, did you seek His help in finding a wife, who does your lady submit to, who do you submit to for counsel, you see woman, you like and nobody to vet your decision making process?

Heaven knows a guy should never have the time to check a lady's phone without her consent, when your heart is sold out to Him and you follow genuinely, falsehood will always fail around you, it may just take time, I can tell you this for free, just make sure you are becoming a better man everyday.

Equally you have a vulnerability and that is trust, work on it. To the lady in question, tell her how you cloned her phone and what you saw, and apologize for that terrible mistake, equally let her know how things are going to be going forward.

You and the lady both have faults, just that her own pass your own Wella, unfaithfulness is not good, equally how you obtained that information was not good either.
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
karkinase:

Women are so difficult dis days....only luck in finding the genuine ones..
nah so my brother, they wey some guys mumu for girls...enhhh . you go see them carrying chicken grills takeaway for their girlfriend as if nah him go marry her...and the girl no what she is doing
I see a lots of them in fast-food, i go just laugh...
Instead make Dem busy with things to make money, and if you less busy...go and Bleep..
Not wasting time on girls
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Isokoson1:
Bros live that girl, she's not a good wife material and if you go ahead and marry her, bros sorry to say, your gonna live to regret it... D girl Nah foolish girl... Cheap and nonsense
foolish idiotic olosholistic cowardistic girl ..fear them ...me I Sabi them wella ... if me dey date, nah to Bleep obo.... wetin concern me with love
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by SpicyMimi(f): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nawao! This is why it is important for everyone to Know God, Love God and Obey God.
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by jesmond3945: 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
Anoymus4u:

Shamelessness in the highest. A girl that have been proposed to sexchatting with her ex.. Naaaaah. That's it for me
your woman is not decent at all. She belongs to the street

1 Like

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by shege45: 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Anoymus4u:

Just trace them, watch how today goes. Don’t interfare. Just video them so you would have proof. But bro, free that girl. The ex go knack am. e sure for me
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Phenomenal16(f): 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bf u know it
DNA saga go soon start

1 Like

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by jeff1607(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
Anoymus4u:
As I come for help here con be bad idea?

Truth is you already know your answer deep down, but need validation from others.
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Erums(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bro, how did you clown the whatsapp?
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by pointblank247(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
I think you need deliverance. You may have been jazzed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am A Simp That Needs Help / My Experience With Filipino Lady / Am Gettin Married 2 A Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.