Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

My Vulnerable Fiancée - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Vulnerable Fiancée (5027 Views)

The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night / My fiancée is cheating again / Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Lamanii22(f): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
You made her too comfortable.... I will advice you stop the wedding...

2 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by mitchelle16(f): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
She will cheat on u after marriage trust me

1 Like

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Anoymus4u: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Bigfish121(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nah so one girl dey tell me say I get pride because of the way I take dey do.
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Xammie001(m): 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
brother i'm not here to judge you oooo
i want to know how you guys started dating and how freAKY ARE you
don't mind those guys forming alpha they are simps ooooooo
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
If u marry that girl, she will fvck everyone or at least 80% of guys around u, fvck most of her exes and fvck random guys who are willing.. So u go on ahead and marry that hoe.. Hoes need the wife status too.

1 Like

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Anoymus4u: 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
dairykidd:
If u marry that girl, she will fvck everyone or at least 80% of guys around u, fvck most of her exes and fvck random guys who are willing.. So u go on ahead and marry that hoe.. Hoes need the wife status too.
I'll wait till tomorrow. Let's see if they will meet before drawing my conclusion
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Csami(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
This girl still loves you. She's just angry at you for appreciating her less. Go ahead and marry her but don't come back here to ask for advice about going to get a DNA test on your kids.
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Daytrader1: 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bruuuh, honestly she belongs to the street! It's the truth women are easily manipulated because they are emotional beings, men use logic to decide, women use feelings to decide. So if she has so many exes there would be an emotional attachment somewhere, it's her mumu button they can press it and Bleep her anytime. I swear she can't resist if her mind says NO her feelings would SCREAM YESSS!! She ain't worth it if she booking appointment already, Bleep! Let her go man take back your ring or be ready to do DNA for all your kids. Bye I'm high.
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by GidiCars: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
Marrying a virgin doesn't guarantee that your wife would be faithful, nevertheless, all things being equal, there's 90% chance she won't cheat on you compared to someone who was disvirgined before marriage.

Once Debe, always debe. If she had different sexual partners before she tied the noth with you, what makes you think you're so special? After marriage, na to continue the normal sleeping around. If it meant nothing to her during her single years, marriage won't be any different.

2 Likes

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Anoymus4u: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
Daytrader1:
Bruuuh, honestly she belongs to the street! It's the truth women are easily manipulated because they are emotional beings, men use logic to decide, women use feelings to decide. So if she has so many exes there would be an emotional attachment somewhere, it's her mumu button they can press it and Bleep her anytime. I swear she can't resist if her mind says NO her feelings would SCREAM YESSS!! She ain't worth it if she booking appointment already, Bleep! Let her go man take back your ring or be ready to do DNA for all your kids. Bye I'm high.
Thanks a lot for your input. Much appreciate.
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Anoymus4u:
I'll wait till tomorrow. Let's see if they will meet before drawing my conclusion
Chai!!! lndeed maybe u should wait till she gets pregnant by him sad

1 Like

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Anoymus4u: 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
dairykidd:

Chai!!! lndeed maybe u should wait till she gets pregnant by him sad
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Update us. Are you in the hotel?
How many rounds now?
The guy prick big pass your own shey?
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by silento(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nuel4:
Update us. Are you in the hotel?
How many rounds now?
The guy prick big pass your own shey?

The OP Na mumu man he no get brain at all
See wetin love dey do full grown man

If Na me this girl Na formal formal ex by now
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
karkinase:

Women are so difficult dis days....only luck in finding the genuine ones..
fake love ni
Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by shege45: 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
Anoymus4u:
Good day fellow Nairalanders.

I don't know if I should ever trust my soon to be wifey. I proposed to this lady last month during the festive period, although I have seen a one or two red flags but I decided to ignore them and forge on because I felt every one had their own shortcomings. Including me.

One of them was, I read her whatsapp chat where she told about 4 guys that was wooing her that she doesn't want to accept to date any of them because she doesn't want to be in any relationship and she likes being single and she wouldn't mind having them as friends. It was a tale of mixed feelings for me cos I was furious with her telling those guys she was single and won't mind keeping them as friends when she was very much in a relationship with me. Why not tell them that you are already in a relationship? I was glad she didn't accept to date any of them. I went ahead to propose to also assure her that I'm here to stay and not wasting her time.

Second was that she had so many exes. She chats with them freely, and wants to hook up with them at any point. She's very vulnerable to compliments. All the chats I saw with her exes, they already know her weak point. Once they start complimenting her beauty, her features and the rest , she will to hear more and more and more. From there they would initiate a meeting. Your guess is good as mine.

When confronted, she begged and begged and promised that there was nothing between them blah blah blah. I chose to forgive her and let go.

Out of my curiosity, I decided to clone her whatsapp at least to get to track her and to know if truly changed because the wedding is coming up this EASTER. I don't want to make a life long mistake.

We had a little issh this weekend, she had to find solace with her ex. She started painting me wrong to her ex, saying that I don't appreciate her, and that she could have chose the ex instead of me. Her ex started persuading her and start complimenting her. Before I knew what was happening. The guy start sending romantic pictures and sex videos, telling her he wish he was there he could have used sex to ease her pain. She also responded by sending sex stickers back to her ex.

They have fixed appointments by Friday evening 4th Feb. They are to meet at a bar/lounge. From there, they would surely want to make out. But it wasn't stated in her chat with the guy.

I don't know what to do at this point. Should I confront before the D-day tomorrow or watch as things unfold? I love this girl and practically done the best I could for her. If she eventually goes out with this her ex. That's the deal breaker right there. She's a gooner.

Also should I be worried because of her vulnerability? She likes to be complimented. I give her tons of it, maybe she enjoys outsiders the most I don't just know. Won't this be a problem if all this storm is over and I decide to marry her? A little compliment she's hooked. I could go on and on.
how far, you never update us

1 Like

Re: My Vulnerable Fiancée by VlamesIffect(f): 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Filipino Lady / This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? / Am Gettin Married 2 A Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.