Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. (35668 Views)

Hisbah Arrest Instagram Nudist Sadiya Haruna / Islamic Group, Hisbah Arrest Police Inspector For Buying Beer In Kano State / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Ezmans: 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:
This is height of Stupidity
so Kano now has it's own police & Constitution in Federal republic of nigeria, even arresting a police man looking for his family needs.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by emapeteum(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Where is EL-Rufai on this? He was quick to call Southern governors when people couldn't take the criminal activities of tribal men
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Pecuman: 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
While I hate this.

The very fact that they can arrest an officer of violence for breaking the law is a good sign of the strength of rule of law in Northern Nigeria.

Like if Soldier or Police breaks into a store in South and steals things, can they arrest him?
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by BrokenTV: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
ItsTutsi:
when governor Wike claimed River state is a Christian state, none of u had issues with that!!

Kano is also a Muslim state and you most abide by its rules and regulation
And River state Government is harrasing Muslims abi, Abeg reason with ur head.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by ItsTutsi(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
and you that ur brain has been used for ritual, im not surprised in how u argue like an slowpoke!!!

you that ur relatives are caught on a daily basis peddling drugs in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia etc are these not Muslim countries?
Mitsurugi:

And I bet he went ahead to form a Christian enforcement squad, abi? You guys truly reason through the anus. And the funny thing is that Muslims cannot even live in Muslim countries they must run to secular or Christian nations. Why? angry
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Inkling(f): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
ItsTutsi:
is Amotekun and ESN not arresting or harassing poeple?

So Amotekun and ESN are christian guards!?

Lol....
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by ItsTutsi(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
I takes a fool to identify one grin
KingTom:

Hahahaha brother you're a foolish man ,grin
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Ubiudumo(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
This Hisbah people are acting ultra vires oo. A Christian is not amenable to their Islamic rules and it should remain like that. The North is dragging us backward and the earlier we go our separate ways, the better for all of us. The breakup will give them the latitude to practice their religion the way they like, among their people.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by ItsTutsi(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
you are the bastard, product of a baby factory!! is there anything Muslims in River state are doing against the teaching of Christianity that would warrant their arrest!?!?! undecided
Verysmart101:

U re a big fool.Do christian states force non muslims residing in their various states to against their religious believes? Or do we force muslims in christian states to drink beer? Ur a terribly sick and a bastard at that.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Aboks(m): 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
North is a cursed place the person that south and north together say no one Nigeria na thunder go fire am

culture different
mentality different
way if life different so how we take be one nigeria
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Maski87: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
Am sure the also have OC pepper soup, oc nkwobi,and oc bribe
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Brotherbaby(m): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Incredible, Northern Nigeria has another law. Sorry to the stupid southerners
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by ItsTutsi(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
its against the constitution of kano State!!!

but if we want to tow ur line and argue base on ur point, then the constitution doesn't also recognize regional security outfits like Amotekun and ESN.. why did the south insist on it!?!

and I'm not against the ban on open grazing as long as it will bring peace and has no sinister agenda.. the governor's have the right to make law and regulation that will bring peace and development to their state
wirinet:

Why will they be harassed for selling alcohol when selling alcohol is not against the constitution? Then in the same vain why will northerners insist on open grazing in southern states when the Governors say they don't want it.

Is not having your cake and eating it at the same time?
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
wirinet:

And how is that your problem? Dem borrow your mouth take drink am?
I no suprise. .the fake bible wey una get, u kuku n0 dey read am
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by wirinet(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ubiudumo:
This Hisbah people are acting ultra vires oo. A Christian is not amenable to their Islamic rules and it should remain like that. The North is dragging us backward and the earlier we go our separate ways, the better for all of us. The breakup will give them the latitude to practice their religion the way they like, among their people.

I never supported the break up of Nigeria because I spent 2 years in sokoto in the 80s and I was never harrased. I drank beer without fear. We had joints that we drank without being harrased.

But now I don't think we can continue like this. Why will I be harrased for drinking alcohol in Nigeria? A lot of us Niger Deltans are traditional worshippers who use alcohol (dry gin) in our rituals. So the northerners are now telling us that we cannot worship freely in the north, but they can build mosques and shout "Allahu Akbar" on the niger-delta. It just doesn't make sense.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Grace001: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
God forsaken useless country
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by wirinet(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
I no suprise. .the fake bible wey una get, u kuku n0 dey read am

I still don't understand your problem with the bible I use whether fake or real, or if I use bible at all. Nigeria is supposed to be a secular democracy and not a theocratic state.

If you wish the north to be a Muslim state, lobby that we split the country and you will be free to turn your side into an Islamic Republic.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by ItsTutsi(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Amotekun and ESN are regional security outfit that was introduced against the constitution of Nigeria by governors of south to safe guard their region from iñsecurity and break down of law

just like how hisbah is a security/religious personnel introduced for the sane reason
Inkling:

So Amotekun and ESN are christian guards!?

Lol....
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by blackmantis: 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Pecuman:
While I hate this.

The very fact that they can arrest an officer of violence for breaking the law is a good sign of the strength of rule of law in Northern Nigeria.

Like if Soldier or Police breaks into a store in South and steals things, can they arrest him?

What law did he break?
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by systematica(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
For those defending christianity, what is our association with beer. Even the bible is against beer consumption. Whoever wrote this should be ashamed of him or herself being a Christian.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Flexherbal(m): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
@ imastex

1 Like

Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by wirinet(m): 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
ItsTutsi:
its against the constitution of kano State!!!
The constitution of Nigeria is superior to the constitution of kano state. So unless Kanu elects to leave Nigeria, it must be subservient to the Nigerian constitution.

but if we want to tow ur line and argue base on ur point, then the constitution doesn't also recognize regional security outfits like Amotekun and ESN.. why did the south insist on it!?!
Likewise, if the law creating Amotekun and ESN run contrary to the Nigerian constitution, then it too is null and void.

Besides, the objectives of Amotekun is to stop the senseless killing and kidnapping of farmers and destroying their crops. It was not specifically created for religious purposes.

and I'm not against the ban on open grazing as long as it will bring peace and has no sinister agenda.. the governor's have the right to make law and regulation that will bring peace and development to their state

But the law and regulations must be in concordance with the Nigerian constitution.

1 Like

Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
wirinet:

I still don't understand your problem with the bible I use whether fake or real, or if I use bible at all. Nigeria is supposed to be a secular democracy and not a theocratic state.

If you wish the north to be a Muslim state, lobby that we split the country and you will be free to turn your side into an Islamic Republic.
The point is. As a christian, em n0 suppose dey drink . But christians are defending the man as if its n0rmal for christians to dey drink beer
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by wirinet(m): 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
systematica:
For those defending christianity, what is our association with beer. Even the bible is against beer consumption. Whoever wrote this should be ashamed of him or herself being a Christian.

That is your personal or doctrinal point of view. You cannot impose your own personal doctrines on others. Some christian doctrines allow the drinking of alcohol.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by wirinet(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
The point is. As a christian, em n0 suppose dey drink . But christians are defending the man as if its n0rmal for christians to dey drink beer

It's only you evangelicals that are against the drinking if alcohol, many other Christian denominations allow the drinking of alcohol. So stop forcing your own doctrine on others. You are behaving like Boko Haram or ISIS.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by AMvanquish: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
'''''''"He warned that if nothing is done to check the excesses of the Hisbah corps, the Islamic police will erase every trace of Christianity in the state.

"If they allow this go on like this, this people, after dealing with beer, will start to attack salons and from there, they will go to churches and then they will get rid of anything Christian here.

"And the structure of this Kano is such that, non-indigenes are living in an area mapped out for them. The government created Sabon Gari, which means New Area. This area is where non-indigenes live. We don't go to cities where they stay, we just have to do whatever we want within the confines of this place and now, they are bringing their culture to this Sabon Gari. It's terrible."''''''

You see the above quote is total rubbish and has deviated from the original story. The reporter must be Biased & a JJC in the North. Sahara reporters` would soon turn to Sun NEWSPAPER. Most major States in the North have a Sabon Gari. Sabon Gari did not start today, it has been there since pre-independence.
And to say Non-Indigenes live only in Sabon Gari is lies from the pit of hell. This is just lying to whip up religious sentiments. The reporter must be an idiot. Christians are not going anywhere in Kano.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Inkling(f): 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Amotekun and ESN are regional security outfit that was introduced against the constitution of Nigeria by governors of south to safe guard their region from iñsecurity and break down of law

just like how hisbah is a security/religious personnel introduced for the sane reason

Hisbah is religion outfit formed to enforce sharia law while ESN and Amotekun are created because of insecurity ravaging the southern part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Sunnyja: 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
ItsTutsi:
when governor Wike claimed River state is a Christian state, none of u had issues with that!!

Kano is also a Muslim state and you most abide by its rules and regulation
Kano' s rules and regulations are now Superior to Federal laws. Hisban police now Superior to Federal police. We are certainly on the road to Kigali.
Please what is the particular hair cut pattern approved by Kano's government since we must abide by the rules in a Muslim state.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by billyG(m): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
They have already has there own state police who are superior to d nigeriyan police.
Gawd!Y did U send me to this shiithole country
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by AMvanquish: 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
wirinet:

I never supported the break up of Nigeria because I spent 2 years in sokoto in the 80s and I was never harrased. I drank beer without fear. We had joints that we drank without being harrased.

But now I don't think we can continue like this. Why will I be harrased for drinking alcohol in Nigeria? A lot of us Niger Deltans are traditional worshippers who use alcohol (dry gin) in our rituals. So the northerners are now telling us that we cannot worship freely in the north, but they can build mosques and shout "Allahu Akbar" on the niger-delta. It just doesn't make sense.

Very valid point
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by bigcasava1(m): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Useless people! �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

David Umahi Welcomes Wife, Rachel, At Enugu Airport After Vacation Abroad / Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths / Akeredolu, Lucky Aiyedatiwa Visits Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.