Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) (8110 Views)

COVID-19: Man Delivered This Mail To His Girlfriend / Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by SILENTandSMART2: 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
I will run away cry

The forrkkk is this undecided
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by Drsnives(m): 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
NorthernSerene:
Firstly, I would thank GOD for the safe delivery and then pick my race until the Government come and intervene.

grin only an aboki can reason that way
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by Revelation001: 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Full Album] Joeboy Somewhere Between Beauty & Magic (SBBM)

https://www.ariyabaze.com.ng/2021/02/full-album-joeboy-somewhere-between.html?m=1
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
Children are always a blessing. The more, the merrier.
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by femi4: 6:10am On Feb 05, 2021
Preciousgirl:
What will be your reaction?

Happy or sad ?

Why?
Happy

More children to take care of you at old age
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by NorthernSerene(m): 7:35am On Feb 05, 2021
Drsnives:

grin only an aboki can reason that way
And you must be a fool to believe I really meant what I typed.
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by Tdyke4lyf(m): 7:50am On Feb 05, 2021
It's indeed a blessing.All dat comes to pple's minds is d issue of finances, which, of course, is true. After dis happened, u celebrated.Then 3 to 4 years after, your wife tels you, at the early hours of the morning, dat she is pregnant, what will be your response, not knowing if it wud be just one or more children?
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by legacystore: 10:31am On Feb 05, 2021
Jeez
One pregnancy gave a village cheesy

I will thank n trust God for provision
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by manlawal(m): 10:57am On Feb 05, 2021
Preciousgirl:
What will be your reaction?

Happy or sad ?

Why?
thats always my prayer my joy will have no limit , i will dance like david dance, God please i use this to ask whenever am ready let this be my portion. i will still come back to this thread to say i asked for this
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by Regex: 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
More kids to be adopted.
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by bolseas(f): 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
Pochettino:

My dear, this is wrong. We women are the ones that should be stopped because some of us reproduce like pigs.

lol.. speak for yourself ma.
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by mechanics(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
I will have to remove her womb to avoid any other pregnancy.
hahahaha.
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by mechanics(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
It won't be easy taking care of the babies, I will do family planning.
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by apatheticme(f): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Asexual reproduction?

Don't mind her!

She's either dumb or being sarcastic!
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by SavageResponse(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by WoundedLamb: 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
apatheticme:

Don't mind her!

She's either dumb or being sarcastic!

Her? Lol... that's a guy. He goes around insulting or discrediting women. I find it surprising that a someone would dedicate such amount of time to sexism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by apatheticme(f): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Her? Lol... that's a guy. He goes around insulting or discrediting women. I find it surprising that a someone would dedicate such amount of time to sexism.

Oh, I never knew!

Tnks for the info, would definitely watch out for that moniker!

1 Like

Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by Drsnives(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
NorthernSerene:
And you must be a fool to believe I really meant what I typed.

Listen to yourself, you're nothing but a confused modafucker
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by NorthernSerene(m): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Drsnives:

Listen to yourself, you're nothing but a confused modafucker
See? You don't even have respect for your mother talk more of me. And please get off my mention.
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by Drsnives(m): 1:55am On Feb 06, 2021
NorthernSerene:
See? You don't even have respect for your mother talk more of me. And please get off my mention.

How dare you compare yourself with my mum
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by NorthernSerene(m): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
Drsnives:

Did you actually think twice when you said "Motherfucker"?
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by NorthernSerene(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Drsnives:

Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by Drsnives(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
NorthernSerene:
Did you actually think twice when you said "Motherfucker"?

Calling me a fool cos of my harmless post was it called for?
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by NorthernSerene(m): 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
Drsnives:

Calling me a fool cos of my harmless post was it called for?
Oya na, it's okay. 'am sorry.
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by Drsnives(m): 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
NorthernSerene:
Oya na, it's okay. 'am sorry.

grin grin grin.
Accepted.
Am equally sorry for the name calling.
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by NorthernSerene(m): 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
Drsnives:

grin grin grin. Accepted. Am equally sorry for the name calling.
Yeah, that's cool. I just follow you.
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by Drsnives(m): 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
NorthernSerene:
Yeah, that's cool. I just follow you.

Followed you too bro.
Guys life rocks abeg. If na ladies na beefing till.....
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by Iykoto86(m): 1:44am On Feb 07, 2021
WoundedLamb:

It's actually neater and safer to do vasectomy on yourself instead.
you see your life? We no gree. grin grin
Re: Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) by NorthernSerene(m): 7:29am On Feb 07, 2021
Drsnives:

Followed you too bro.
Guys life rocks abeg. If na ladies na beefing till.....
Yeah, that's it bro we're men, real men. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goo / I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! / Begging your wife for Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.