Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS (2655 Views)

How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
Why is our Nigerian shipping system filled with thieves...?
Why must everything about Nigeria be criminality...?
NIPOST and missing packages na 5 and 6
That is why most sellers on Amazon on eBay don't ship to Nigeria. If they ship to u it will get missing.

Outside that before u could buy online with your naira card it will automatically convert to dollar at Google rate but now Buhari blocked it just to cause more suffering on the people...

Some time ago I ordered something on ebay a mini recorder that can help all tape based camera go tapeless...

See my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6960156/pls-did-ebay-scam-me

The tracking number was going on well untill it landed in Nigeria... Nepa took light... The tracking number disappeared... it stopped progressing...

Fast forward ebay refunded me at the loss of the seller sometimes I have pity on the seller... because it was fellow Nigerians that stole my package...
https://www.nairaland.com/7002572/scammed-ebay-then-happened-photos

So recently I decided to buy the stuff again in two pieces and this time around I will tell the seller to use DHL express to avoid stories of NIPOST thieves. Because Nipost stole my goods.
Later I discovered you can no longer pay for goods online. You will have to create a dollar account and buy dollar from aboki at 800 before u can buy from eBay or aliexpress.

The same goods I bought 80k is now 160k because of how Buhari banned naira to dollar transactions, just as they banned old currency until people started destroying banks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ebay refunded me for what NIPOST officials stole..

Even the Nipost guy that year was blaiming me for using them to import such delicate item... Even Nipost don't trust themselves...

Missing shipping in NIPOST

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
Even till now 2023 I still need this product...

But one big problem is that I can no longer pay with Google rate I will then pay at at 100% higher value than original value... because of the Federal government ban on naira to dollar transactions...

If I use NIPOST 100 times they will steal my goods 100 times... every other country are receiving through their own shipping why must my country NIPOST be filled with thieves.
Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
Every other person in different countries enjoyed this product called clearclick ultimate...

E reach my turn NIPOST thief my goods.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
May Nigeria not happen to any of us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by Alex80s(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
Report them to ICPC
Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by Wawelexy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
Alex80s:
Report them to ICPC

Waste of time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
Alex80s:
Report them to ICPC

Is almost two years since they stole my goods...

The only reason I'm feeling the pain now is that it once landed in Nigeria...
now I'm trying to order again it the price have doubled due to dollar conversion problem.
The seller is probably not selling to Nigeria again...
And I still want it...

A whole goods of 100k stollen from NIPOST I complain for nairaland taya...
Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
why not buy from CHINA and use SPEEDAF logistics

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:26am On Apr 24, 2023
NiPOST...

One dey my village.. Only God know when last them paint that building.
Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by Xanderc: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2023
gfd
Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by reiddecuti: 7:56am On Apr 24, 2023
Never give a Nigerian an opportunity.

Majority of Nigeria keeps proving it back to back that a Nigerian can never be trusted.

What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by Okadarider: 8:42am On Apr 24, 2023
Same thing happened to me, since 2018 am still expecting my package from nipost
Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by Okadarider: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2023
Bunch of thieves
Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by Kingsize4eva(m): 8:50am On Apr 24, 2023
I experienced same couple of years ago.

I ordered for four items online, I tracked them down to Ngeria, only for me to discover on the pick up day that it was only one that was available. They stole the remaining 3. Lucky you, you were refunded, in my own case, I wasn't.
Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by sheggsliveth: 8:55am On Apr 24, 2023
There is no doubt that Nipost are wolves in uniform... I'll advice you to use AliExpress if same product is there.

Moreover try to use Payday for payments,you could download on iOS or google play store.it's what I use and they a very reliable..I think at the rate of 750 at most for me.
Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2023
reiddecuti:
Never give a Nigerian an opportunity.

Majority of Nigeria keeps proving it back to back that a Nigerian can never be trusted.

What a shame!

True.
Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by Benekkk: 10:03am On Apr 24, 2023
NIPOST? It’s better I leave my opinion unsaid. I lost 12 cartons of shipment!
Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2023
The only reason why entertainment industry is working in Nigeria is because it is handle by private and not people in the government.
Even festac festival no dey work again.
Everything don dabaru
Everyday I pray not to be in an urgent need of Nigeria.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
Mynd44 many experience dey here o
Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
Kingsize4eva:
I experienced same couple of years ago.

I ordered for four items online, I tracked them down to Ngeria, only for me to discover on the pick up day that it was only one that was available. They stole the remaining 3. Lucky you, you were refunded, in my own case, I wasn't.

Wow like how much worth..

My sister ordered for 6 clothes via aliexpress 4 were stollen
Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
Naija my country which way na.
Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by Marvfem: 3:20am On Apr 26, 2023
sheggsliveth:
There is no doubt that Nipost are wolves in uniform... I'll advice you to use AliExpress if same product is there.

Moreover try to use Payday for payments,you could download on iOS or google play store.it's what I use and they a very reliable..I think at the rate of 750 at most for me.
so with this app I can make my payment on it right
Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by BigIyanga: 3:40am On Apr 26, 2023
Laughnow419:
Even till now 2023 I still need this product...

But one big problem is that I can no longer pay with Google rate I will then pay at at 100% higher value than original value... because of the Federal government ban on naira to dollar transactions...

If I use NIPOST 100 times they will steal my goods 100 times... every other country are receiving through their own shipping why must my country NIPOST be filled with thieves.
Same Nigerians work as INEC staff that colluded with politrickians
Same Nigerians as bankers colluded with POS operators in order to hoard new naira notes and charge 40% transaction fee
Same Nigerian go to Mosque on Friday and Church on Sunday.
We are a bunch of hypocritical and religious fanatics…. But innately soulless and inhuman
Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by sheggsliveth: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvfem:
so with this app I can make my payment on it right

Yes, you be given a visual master or Visa card
Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by almarthins(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
Laughnow419:
May Nigeria not happen to any of us.

Amen to that
Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by Valerie33: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
emmanuelpopson:
why not buy from CHINA and use SPEEDAF logistics

It is AliExpress that picks who to send the package through to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by marlow1962(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Valerie33:

I thought they said you can make international purchase again using Nigerian card?
Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
Valerie33:

then use DHL OR FEDEX when buying on the site
Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by Evestar200(f): 12:35am On Apr 27, 2023
OP order from Aliexpress, they will ship it through Speedaf.

I received one of my Item from Aliexpress through Speedaf on Monday.

All what I ordered since last year till now was shipped through Speedaf to Kaduna.

There are two Speedaf pick-up stations in Kaduna where I used to pick up my items

Re: Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS by Kingsize4eva(m): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2023
Laughnow419:

Wow like how much worth..

My sister ordered for 6 clothes via aliexpress 4 were stollen
Can't really remember the prices though!!! I just forgot it and moved on

(1) (Reply)

End Time Fucking Kids / 10 Things You Should Know About Moses Bliss’s Fiancée, Marie Wiseborn / Friend's Boyfriend Impregnated Another Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.