Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

My Goods Haven't Arrived - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Goods Haven't Arrived (684 Views)

Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS / Update: My Goods Hasn't Arrive Since 9th December 2020 / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Goods Haven't Arrived by sorority11(m): 6:47pm On May 04, 2022
I was sent a laptop from U.K. using Royalmail. I tracked it on 4th of April, which they said it had left U.K.
Up till now, we haven't seen the package. And what is available in the site is, the package have left U.K
I went to NIPOST they told me I should be patient.
I am worried this is over a month, the package had left U.K we haven't gotten any feedback from NIPOST.
Please help me.

Mods abeg, put am for the right section or carry it to front page, so I can get more views
Re: My Goods Haven't Arrived by dawnomike(m): 6:50pm On May 04, 2022
sorority11:
I was sent a laptop from U.K. using Royalmail. I tracked it on 4th of April, which they said it had left U.K.
Up till now, we haven't seen the package. And what is available in the site is, the package have left U.K
I went to NIPOST they told me I should be patient.
I am worried this is over a month, the package had left U.K we haven't gotten any feedback from NIPOST.
Please help me.

Mods abeg, put am for the right section or carry it to front page, so I can get more views
Next time, please kindly have your stuffs sent through either DHL or Fedex.... E get why
Re: My Goods Haven't Arrived by helinues: 6:50pm On May 04, 2022
Nipost already told you to be patient, the package might still be in transit
Re: My Goods Haven't Arrived by sorority11(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2022
dawnomike:
Next time, please kindly have your stuffs sent through either DHL or Fedex.... E get why
I have learnt my lesson Sha. But there isn't anyway it should spend over a month in transit.
The sender paid as a shipment. It was meant to arrive and delivered in seven working days.

He paid 30£ just for shipment alone
Re: My Goods Haven't Arrived by sorority11(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2022
helinues:
Nipost already told you to be patient, the package might still be in transit
A month in transit is impossible. It suppose to take 3 days, at most 7 days.
I just weak. I tire for nigeria o
Re: My Goods Haven't Arrived by helinues: 7:03pm On May 04, 2022
sorority11:

A month in transit is impossible. It suppose to take 3 days, at most 7 days.
I just weak. I tire for nigeria o

3 days? When not FedEx or Ups. What shipment package do you pay for, ground or air?
Re: My Goods Haven't Arrived by Ini9(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Chief, what’s up? Were you able to successfully get your item delivered to you? Someone just sent something to me via royalmail today and I decided to come on here for comments and reviews about them.
Re: My Goods Haven't Arrived by sorority11(m): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ini9:
Chief, what’s up? Were you able to successfully get your item delivered to you? Someone just sent something to me via royalmail today and I decided to come on here for comments and reviews about them.
Yes I got it, it took 1 and half month to arrive

(1) (Reply)

Finally, I Got Two Kids ! (photos) / Female Sexual Predator "Disguised" As A Man To Trick Women Into Sex / Girls Show Off Their Yansh On a Viral Tiktok Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.