Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) (38379 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by domopps(m): 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday mama continue to age gracefully ma’am

Cheers
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by zudozz: 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
Just by looking at her picture..She has righteousness written all over her.

HBD Ma.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by ademikeademike: 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Dell Laptop Latitude D620 For Sale @ 30k

2Gb Ram
120GB Rom
Window. 8.1
Clean with no issue

Location Abuja Lugbe

Call 09058122886

I got a new one that’s why I want to sale this one

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kzinne:
A lot of Nigerian women can learn from this great woman of God. She started from the scratch with her husband. Most Nigerian women today are after ready made men even when their own fathers are not ready made.��
So church is now a business?
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by mrtender: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
ademikeademike:
Dell Laptop Latitude D620 For Sale @ 30k

2Gb Ram
120GB Rom
Window. 8.1
Clean with no issue

Location Abuja Lugbe

Call 09058122886

I got a new one that’s why I want to sale this one
ko-ro-pka-ko-ro-pka-ko-ro come carry your something
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
cool Happy birthday mama OYEDEPO.God has filled your mouth with laughter.Ling life is your heritage ma kiss kiss cheesy kiss wink smiley
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
HBD ma, I wish you long life and good health, Amen!
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by euniselfyahoo: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday ma. May God increase you the more in Jesus name amen.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
God bless you ma on this special day, as you see 63 years today, may God allow you see many more years ahead....cheers!
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by sheDD(m): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kzinne:
A lot of Nigerian women can learn from this great woman of God. She started from the scratch with her husband. Most Nigerian women today are after ready made men even when their own fathers are not ready made.��
Slowmair abi wetin be that em name again
Wouldn't agree with you. He would say woman knows and stick to men that would blow big.
So inference conclusion is that she stock to him cos he was a potential "successful man" grin grin
******Drops pen******
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by onyenatruchi: 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
Yoruba women lipsrsealed

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Veezy4u(m): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
Where is the stunning
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Designsking: 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy Birthday Mumy
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by 4ckTOT0: 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
buu shittt
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by janedonez(m): 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
Congratulations Mummy.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Quality20(m): 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
so this is dr. mrs .pastor oyedepo
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by mabea: 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday Mama. I'm proud to be one of your many children. Keep waxing strong in the faith
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Vikynas: 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Be like say Bishop get tattoos for wrist�‍♂️

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by igbowoman: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kzinne:

If our husbands could convince struggling people to crowd fund our dreams we will also be her.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by janetakan(f): 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday to her. smiley
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin
Kzinne:
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by NADFOR: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
Congratulations to you Ma! Wish you many, many prosperous years ahead to the glory of God and endless shame to your haters IJN.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE MORE!
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by jubangha(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kzinne:
YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL MY BROTHER,THEY WANT TO REAP WERE THEY DID NOT SOW

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by am4truth(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Happy birthday to the woman who alongside her husband sells several faith healing books and memorabilia to their members but quickly travelled abroad for world class medical treatment when she was sick.

Get a life and stop being childish..
It's God who heals, doctors only cares.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by zubimete(f): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday a virteous woman. I so much admire your distinctive qualities. LLP. GOD BLESSINGS
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday mummy....
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by am4truth(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Age with grace Ma.. God bless you more and more
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Nathan85: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kzinne:

You are on point bro......... enuf wisdom dey your head.

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Zinpat: 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
HBD Mama, more grace n blessing 2 u.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by letu(m): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
envoymedia:
Pastor Faith Oyedepo, wife of the founder and General Overseer of the Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo is celebrating her 63rd birthday today February 5, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, she shared a photo of herself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK5Xppqs-aX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Also, David Oyedepo Ministies International took to Instagram to celebrate her birthday. Her picture was shared with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK5XWnZKx7s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Bishop David Oyedepo and Pastor Faith Oyedepo got married to in 1982. They have four children together (David Jr, Isaac, Love and Joyce). David Oyedepo Jr and Isaac Oyedepo were ordained as Pastors in May 2007 by Kenneth Copeland.
Happy birthday, let me ask this question could it be that the sign she's making with her left hand (the second picture) was a mistake or that she knows exactly what she's doing ?.

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by iampeterben(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
Keep waxing stronger in the Holy Ghost momma. Happy birthday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries / Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" / Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.