Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) (38364 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Happy birthday to the woman who alongside her husband sells several faith healing books and memorabilia to their members but quickly travelled abroad for world class medical treatment when she was sick.

What the name of the medical centre so i can confirm?
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
Keep shut
younglleo:
Upon all the money, dis woman still no fresh!
5yrs Twitter for sale
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by princejones(m): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday to wonderful woman of God,my wish for you is to have all round sound health as the fire keeps burning
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Franking: 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
post=98770459:

Hmmmmm., this is deep!

You are calling Mrs Faith Oyedepo a scammer
We read some comments on this forum sometimes and can only marvel! shocked

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make their life meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men and women of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers. 
We just pray God have mercy on this generation.

You are a wise man sir!

Do not despise the days of little beginning.......

There must be some price to pay for calling her a scammer. I am waiting for it before u bask in ur imaginary moral high horse and opine trash. I repeat, the Oyedepos are thieves.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by AreahCode: 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Oyedepo na very ugly man sha
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday, Mama.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by promotervickky(m): 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday ma
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Lightorder: 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
envoymedia:
More
Nne m oma! Happy birthday Mama! Many more years and Turnaround blessings.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by manunitedbabes: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
congratulations ma
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Toktee(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
younglleo:
Upon all the money, dis woman still no fresh!
5yrs Twitter for sale
Post your old woman pic make we see.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Toktee(m): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Franking:

There must be some price to pay for calling her a scammer. I am waiting for it before u bask in ur imaginary moral high horse and opine trash. I repeat, the Oyedepos are thieves.
Your old man refused to learn and have chosen to be of no use to the society that's why he birth a son lime you.
Like father like son..... kontinue.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Toktee(m): 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Muslims and Catholic Christians are not happy with this man at all, but this is the gates the Bible have spoken about, they can never prevail in Jesus name. �
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Franking: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
Toktee:
Your old man refused to learn and have chosen to be of no use to the society that's why he birth a son lime you.
Like father like son..... kontinue.

Kiss the truth u @&#$-@-#
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by knowhowk: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Happy birthday to the woman who alongside her husband sells several faith healing books and memorabilia to their members but quickly travelled abroad for world class medical treatment when she was sick.

grin grin grin
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kilishihunter:
If I ever get married I hope to get someone like her from what I've heard and read about her Happy birthday to you Pastor. Mrs. Faith Oyedepo
Yeah she's a virtuous woman...
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by shiki(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Happy Birthday Mama Faith. God bless you immensely for all you do for the kingdom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frustrate failure till you succeed. Pay the price honourably.

Good morning FAM

Pls I don't have ur number again
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Osashalom: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
[quote author=envoymedia post=98756328]Pastor Faith Oyedepo, wife of the founder and General Overseer of the Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo is celebrating her 63rd birthday today February 5, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, she shared a photo of herself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK5Xppqs-aX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Also, David Oyedepo Ministies International took to Instagram to celebrate her birthday. Her picture was shared with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK5XWnZKx7s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Bishop David Oyedepo and Pastor Faith Oyedepo got married to in 1982. They have four children together (David Jr, Isaac, Love and Joyce). David Oyedepo Jr and Isaac Oyedepo were ordained as Pastors in May 2007 by Kenneth Copeland.[/quopte]
Happy birthday mama, remain blessed and live very long ma
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by lovchalice(f): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
[
Most Nigerian men will dump the woman that suffered with them for sidechicks once they are made
quote author=Kzinne post=98770399]A lot of Nigerian women can learn from this great woman of God. She started from the scratch with her husband. Most Nigerian women today are after ready made men even when their own fathers are not ready made.��[/quote]
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Emissary1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAO
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Coinbased: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Oh
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
EternalBeing:
Happy Birthday Mummy, wishing you Long Long Long Life in Sound Health. Your husband broke the bondage of Poverty=Holiness former Christian mentality from us worldwide, he inspired people like me to escape poverty forever. Today, I'm Millionaire due to what I learned from his teachings. The Pillar behind the Richest Black Pastor in the World.
HalleluYAH!!!!!!!
I want to join you people in riches.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
lovchalice:
[
Most Nigerian men will dump the woman that suffered with them for sidechicks once they are made
quote author=Kzinne post=98770399]A lot of Nigerian women can learn from this great woman of God. She started from the scratch with her husband. Most Nigerian women today are after ready made men even when their own fathers are not ready made.��
I don't think so.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Roztej: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday to you Mama
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
JUST ANOTHER DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL BEHIND THE PULPIT. THEY KNOW THE TRUTH IN GOD'S WORD THAT A WOMAN HAS NO BIBLE RIGHT TO BE A PASTOR BUT BEND IT FOR FINANCIAL GAINS AND POPULARITY, THATS WHY GOD ADDRESSED EVERY WOMAN WHO USURP'S AUTHORITY OVER MEN IN HIS CHURCH AS A JEZEBEL. CAN HER SISSY LOOKING HUSBAND (ADEBOYE) OPENLY TELL THE WORLD THAT HE HAS NEVER SEEN 1 COR 14:34--40 AND 1TIM 2:11-15 WHICH BOTH CONDEMNED WOMEN PASTORS IN THE BIBLE ? A MODERN BALAAM AND JUDAS- ISCARIOT PUT TOGETHER (ADEBOYE) WITH HIS JEZEBEL PASTOR WIFE, BY GOD'S INFALLIBLE WORD, CAN NEVER SMELL HEAVEN. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by walkingshadow911: 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
igbowoman:

If our husbands could convince struggling people to crowd fund our dreams we will also be her.
Nonsense

you are a sucker
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Samchimezie(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Purekemmy: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday mama,....we celebrate you
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by STEPHMIDE(m): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday to mummy faith Oyedepo. Keep breathing for Christ and his kingdom

#CHRISTIANWHATSAPPTV

Are you looking for a Christian WhatsApp TV where you can get contents like

•Christian News and History
•Christian Amazing Facts
•Gospel Music and Videos
•Soul lifting messages
And other Christian contents.

I have a good news for you about where you can get it on your WhatsApp.
THE_HOPE_PREACHER TV
provides you the lady updates in the Christian world straight on your WhatsApp......
You can join through this link below

https:///message/5WBES67MY233P1
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by deebrain(m): 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest / Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" / Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.