Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny (12918 Views)

Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. / Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them / Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
thoollz:
Some of y'all can be very funny, you still believe in this nonsense yet people that are actually involved live better lives than you, because how do you explain a billionaire that has been sleeping with his mistress for years but still progressing in his business?

See, life has no logic, what works for you may not work for others, do you!!! and do not be hypocritical. Nigeria has a huge number of religious people, it's still the same country that has the highest number of political thieves, fraudsters, cocaine peddlers etc.

Please humanity should come first because I don't see religion as the solution.
Exactly.
Re: See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny by milann: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
Denique:
Please take down #2, e get why. angry

Does evil imagination include the evil imagination I have of and for papi while he's away? grin

What about the immoral jokes with papi and the naked/seductive dressing before papi??

am still looking for the correlation btw #2 and your comment
Re: See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny by milann: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
If my babe see this one, she go mad. She doesn't play with sex at all. All that fornication and mouthaction sermon na 4 your pocket.

1 Like

Re: See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny by hostes: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sex and smells are still closely related.
What scents attract you?
Natural or complex.
What influences the choice of fragrances and how often you change them.
Or do you believe in pheromones?
In general, I'm interested in how smells affect your desire to have sex. Perhaps something else helps you, for example, video and communication with web models from this site https://nudostarcom.live/ . Share your opinion. Thank you all in advance.
Re: See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny by Denique(f): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
milann:
am still looking for the correlation btw #2 and your comment
Please check:
26. Immoral jokes and speech
27. Naked and seductive dressing.

Cheers
Re: See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:
Going by your presentation, those points without bible references should be removed. Why? Because they are not scriptural. (I repeat, going by your logic and presentation).
What if they're in the Qur'an
Re: See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny by IbnBattuta1960: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
dairykidd:

What if they're in the Qur'an
grin
Then, OP then need to indicate appropriately.
Re: See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny by LongNipple(m): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hmmm
My eyes shall not behold iniquity.
Re: See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny by maureensylvia(f): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
DryMouth:
Have u had sex with a guy inside ur heart before??

who haven't?
Re: See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny by DryMouth: 4:19am On Feb 06, 2021
maureensylvia:

who haven't?
Please explain better...
Because i never do am
Re: See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny by Hassanmaye(m): 6:00am On Mar 24, 2021
444croopy:
What if the so called after death judgement will be on the fact that you did not enjoy your sex life properly and because of that u will go to hell? This is the life we are guaranteed with at the moment ...why not live it to your fullest...?? Live make others live
What of if you go there and realized all the time you wasted on immorality is wasted you should have ventured the energy to serving God not wasting it on pekus
Re: See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny by Hassanmaye(m): 6:02am On Mar 24, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnn

Op I agree with all your numbers but number 9 must be removed.
Haha you are a victim abi enjoy yourself the danger of it is that you will stop enjoying women even after your marriage, if you doubt me continue
Re: See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny by Hassanmaye(m): 6:04am On Mar 24, 2021
thoollz:
Some of y'all can be very funny, you still believe in this nonsense yet people that are actually involved live better lives than you, because how do you explain a billionaire that has been sleeping with his mistress for years but still progressing in his business?

See, life has no logic, what works for you may not work for others, do you!!! and do not be hypocritical. Nigeria has a huge number of religious people, it's still the same country that has the highest number of political thieves, fraudsters, cocaine peddlers etc.

Please humanity should come first because I don't see religion as the solution.
You don't know anything about life, poverty does not necessarily means material things, I know rich people in Abuja that can't sleep without drugs, some of them are so Bleep up in the head because of immortality, you think life is all about money koh?
Re: See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny by Hassanmaye(m): 6:06am On Mar 24, 2021
99thEnemy:

Vaseline oooooooh! grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin you are a victim cheesy
Re: See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 24, 2021
Op has done like 5 of what is written up there SO?
Pastor self no holy nobody holy pass
Re: See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny by raquel97: 9:16am On Mar 24, 2021
So on point, HUMANITY should come first.
Re: See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny by omaclarry(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2021
No matter what you preach i still dont beleive sex is a sin wether adultery or fornication. No body in the bible was punished by God for having sex: David got God angry when he killed Uria, not for sleeping with his wife, Mary magdalene was a prostitute and a major force in the ministry of Jesus, she even hid the disciples in a brothel after the death of Jesus, Noah's daughters drunked him so they can sleep with him and begeth a heir for him. The only people punished for sex was sodom and gommorah and it was for homosexuality
Re: See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny by 99thEnemy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hassanmaye:

grin grin grin you are a victim cheesy
Nope, not me. The person I replied to is a victim

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? / Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) / Tightest Pu**y ,most Round Ass,and Thinnest Di*ck Contest.in Brazil (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.