Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? (16306 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View / Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Ivynwa(f): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2011
@Poster
Rich dudes hardly gets dumped by some ladies in Naija especially such ladies with a certain mindset that makes them think that they can't work hard and be rich all by themselves and they d' rather cling to a man with riches and the annoying part of it is that it is such ladies that are quick to brag about "my bf has this, has that, bought me this, bought me that", when you begin to hear that from a lady you already know where the complex stems from.
All the same there are still Nigerian ladies with good heads on their shoulder so it isn't all women that are so easily wowed by riches as to cling to it eternally.

Your post reminded me of a song by Movado, I didn't really like that he bragged about men like him changing girls but I like the creativity that went into the song all the same. He also mentioned the part about "Women, rich men and money" and he even made some sense and warned that people don't bow to money or sell their soul to it.  Now let's have the song, I am already singing it "Money don't change we, we are the money changers-----"(Where's Mzdarkskin, come ere girlfriend, can you hear the song?)

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4S5uYroYms?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"[/flash]

MONEY/GIRL CHANGER --BY MOVADO

Make money, make money, make money, aiii
but don't bow fi it, no, never
wa ha'm to dem

chorus:
money don't change we
we a money changer
but if you diss we a danger
we work hard for de paper
cuz we want big van, an we want sky scraper

ghetto yout
don't bow, don't f*kc no batty
ai, trust in a father god
nd wk cuz u will happy
ai, nuh sell your soul, fi change a gillopy
chase see a man ah run,
inna one car well flashy(who)
nuff bow long time fi versace
an a wear tight pants an trace like mumma lashy
luv people tings say dem rear dem go dashy
but my dream come true so me rich an me happy

chorus:
money don't change we
we a money changer

no girl cyah change we
we ah girl changer
girl nuff like me paper
ask me baby mother daylia
how much girl love me like how dem love de saviour

d boy make gyal take money turn him in a clown
gyal a box him in d jaws an him cya make a sound
stay home, anyting weh lost him found
him insecure so him gone search up her phone
nuff man a pick up garbage man put down
den ah pose her aroun like him run d town
me nuh say nuttin nuff a dem a gyal clown
cuz jus thru money gyal make nuff bwoy go down

chorus:
money cah change me
me a money changer
in d range rover
d ting over
a wh'amm to dem
bling dawg
money cah change me (never)
me a money changer( a we change de paper)
if dem diss me a danger
aiiii
alliance
aii
advance

money cyah change me
Chase Cross*
money cyah change me
money cyah change we
money cyah change we
ah wh'am to dem

busy let dem kno
money cyah change we
we a money changer
dem diss we a danger
aiii
gully god
aiii
a wh'am to dem
aii
is another one
g*ngster for life
aii
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2011
Why am I not surprised at some of the defensive responses in here. Very typical. I wonder when 'some' became a preferrable basis for analysis than "most" for determining the veracity of a given claim.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . , . . . . . . .
"Japan has been devastated by an earthquake"
Response: It is not true, some areas were not affected; don't generalize.

"Elections in Nigeria are not free and fair".
Response: It is not true, some elections in the country are free and fair.

"Oriental men generally have very small manlinesses"
Response: it is not true, some have 100 inch long manlinesses.

"Naija women are too materialistic"
Response: It's a lie, not all naija women are like that.

Interpretation: Some people seem too dimwitted to acknowledge the simple idea that certain suggestions imply. No need to shy away from the majority position regarding a given claim, and cling on to a minority position as basis for analysis; that is simply ridiculous. The majority position is what matters; nobody gives a Bleep about 'some' obscure, needle-in-a-haystack minority position.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

@ Topic

I think the poster has done a good job of outlining the three possible exemptions to the general rule. Permit me to add one more: a rich guy might be dumped by a girl who meets a richer (or more generous) guy who, in addition to being richer, is better than the previous guy in other aspects. Other than these four exemptions, I'm too certain that rich guys don't get dumped in Nigeria. Perhaps we need to understand what 'dump' really implies anyway. To what extent can you even say you've 'dumped' someone who didn't give a shyte about you in the first place? Some girls here have blabbed about how they would dump this or that kind of rich guy. I laugh. . . You think say he even send you at all?Lol. Most rich guys across the world have the luxury of premium choices/alternatives when it comes to women. Trust me, I know. If a Genevieve lookalike is wasting too much time, it is her loss because the rich guy has a Halle Berry lookalike around the corner waiting to suck his rich cock. Too many lovely options of nubile beauties encircle any given rich dude who has the 'penetrative will' - in Nigeria this is even more so to a ridiculous level.

So, the only kind of rich man that subjects himself to the possibility of being dumped is one who repudiates the options his money guarantees him, and foolishly 'over-loves' a given plain Jane. But then such an i.d.iot is a pathetic money-miss-road who deserves to be shot for mis-using what others kill for. Anyways.

The point is, a handful of rich guys do get dumped (mostly in the categories the poster outlined). Nevertheless, in Nigeria, the percentage of rich guys that get 'dumped' (in the truest sense of the word) has to be less than 2%. I also have a number of rich(er) friends and relatives. I've never seen any get dumped - except for richer guys.

The fact that rich guys in Nigeria get dumped by 2% of girls doesn't make it appropriate to build an entire defence on such lean statistics, it's even worse to see the remaining 98% try so pathetically to lay claim to belonging to that obscure 2%. What a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by harakiri(m): 12:06am On Apr 10, 2011
pro01:

Why am I not surprised at some of the defensive responses in here. Very typical. I wonder when 'some' became a preferrable basis for analysis than "most" for determining the veracity of a given claim.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,  . . . . . . .
"Japan has been devastated by an earthquake"
Response: It is not true, some areas were not affected; don't generalize.

"Elections in Nigeria are not free and fair".
Response: It is not true, some elections in the country are free and fair.

"Oriental men generally have very small manlinesses"
Response: it is not true, some have 100 inch long manlinesses.

"Naija women are too materialistic"
Response: It's a lie, not all naija women are like that.

Interpretation: Some people seem too dimwitted to acknowledge the simple idea that certain suggestions imply. No need to shy away from the majority position regarding a given claim, and cling on to a minority position as basis for analysis; that is simply ridiculous. The majority position is what matters; nobody gives a bleep about 'some' obscure, needle-in-a-haystack minority position.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

@ Topic

I think the poster has done a good job of outlining the three possible exemptions to the general rule. Permit me to add one more: a rich guy might be dumped by a girl who meets a richer (or more generous) guy who, in addition to being richer, is better than the previous guy in other aspects. Other than these four exemptions, I'm too certain that rich guys don't get dumped in Nigeria. Perhaps we need to understand what 'dump' really implies anyway. To what extent can you even say you've 'dumped' someone who didn't give a shyte about you in the first place? Some girls here have blabbed about how they would dump this or that kind of rich guy. I laugh. . . You think say he even send you at all?Lol. Most rich guys across the world have the luxury of premium choices/alternatives when it comes to women. Trust me, I know. If a Genevieve lookalike is wasting too much time, it is her loss because the rich guy has a Halle Berry lookalike around the corner waiting to suck his rich cock. Too many lovely options of nubile beauties encircle any given rich dude who has the 'penetrative will' - in Nigeria this is even more so to a ridiculous level.

So, the only kind of rich man that subjects himself to the possibility of being dumped is one who repudiates the options his money guarantees him, and foolishly 'over-loves' a given plain Jane. But then such an i.d.iot is a pathetic money-miss-road who deserves to be shot for mis-using what others kill for. Anyways.

The point is, a handful of rich guys do get dumped (mostly in the categories the poster outlined). Nevertheless, in Nigeria, the percentage of rich guys that get 'dumped'  (in the truest sense of the word) has to be less than 2%. I also have a number of rich(er) friends and relatives. I've never seen any get dumped - except for richer guys.

The fact that rich guys in Nigeria get dumped by 2% of girls doesn't make it appropriate to build an entire defence on such lean statistics, it's even worse to see the remaining 98% try so pathetically to lay claim to belonging to that obscure 2%. What a joke.

. . .and i thought i was the only one who was getting sick of all the demented explanations showing differences between "some" and "most" including the feeble warning not to "generalize". These cheap shaming techiques has become so common that it's almost a LANGUAGE on it's own (sickening lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

On more "unrelated" matters, i noticed the Rolls Royce ghost pix on your profile. Is it just me or do those rims suck? With the phantom, it's "okay" to slap on crappy rims that literally suck donkey a$$ but the ghost is "targeted" at the younger generation. Those old time car manufacturers ought to get sued for traumatizing the "upwardly mobile" youthful generation. . .don't you think?

lol cool cool wink
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 10, 2011
^^

Don't mind the peeps who deceptively prefer to turn a blind eye to 'most', and emphasize an abysmally minute 'some'. It has become a language on its own here on NL like you pointed out. Sometimes I wonder whether some of these characters have a life in the real world (where real ish happens everyday), or whether they're some kinda hermits who live out their morose, detached-from-reality lives on Nairaland. Anyways.

About the Ghost. . .hmm. . .true it was supposedly designed for the younger, owner-driver generation; but (un)fortunately, the fact that it is a R.R means that it must necessarily traumatize hapless onlookers with its monstrously majestic presence - hence the somewhat out-of-place rims (I won't complain too much though). I reckon it's supposed to be a cheaper, smaller car that "upwardly mobile" folks can 'realistically'[?] dream about. . . .but at over $250k. . . .well. I'd remain traumatized for now. Lol.
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 10, 2011
Ivynwa:

Your post reminded me of a song by Movado, I didn't really like that he bragged about men like him changing girls but I like the creativity that went into the song all the same. He also mentioned the part about "Women, rich men and money" and he even made some sense and warned that people don't bow to money or sell their soul to it.  Now let's have the song, I am already singing it "Money don't change we, we are the money changers-----"(Where's Mzdarkskin, come ere girlfriend, can you hear the song?)

[flash=250,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4S5uYroYms?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="250" height="250"[/flash]

MONEY/GIRL CHANGER --BY MOVADO

Make money, make money, make money, aiii
but don't bow fi it, no, never
wa ha'm to dem

chorus:
money don't change we
we a money changer

ghetto yout
don't bow, don't f*kc no batty
ai, trust in a father god
nd wk cuz u will happy
ai, nuh sell your soul, fi change a gillopy
chase see a man ah run,
inna one car well flashy(who)
nuff bow long time fi versace
an a wear tight pants an trace like mumma lashy
luv people tings say dem rear dem go dashy
but my dream come true so me rich an me happy

chorus:
money don't change we
we a money changer

no girl cyah change we
we ah girl changer
girl nuff like me paper
ask me baby mother daylia
how much girl love me like how dem love de saviour

d boy make gyal take money turn him in a clown
gyal a box him in d jaws an him cya make a sound
stay home, anyting weh lost him found
him insecure so him gone search up her phone
nuff man a pick up garbage man put down
den ah pose her aroun like him run d town
me nuh say nuttin nuff a dem a gyal clown
cuz jus thru money gyal make nuff bwoy go down

chorus:
money cah change me
me a money changer
in d range rover
d ting over
a wh'amm to dem
bling dawg
money cah change me (never)
me a money changer( a we change de paper)
if dem diss me a danger
aiiii
alliance
aii
advance

money cyah change me
Chase Cross*
money cyah change me
money cyah change we
money cyah change we
ah wh'am to dem

busy let dem kno
money cyah change we
we a money changer
dem diss we a danger
aiii
gully god
aiii
a wh'am to dem
aii
is another one
g*ngster for life
aii
grin grin grin grin

LMAO @ 'aiii' LOLLLLLLLLL!

Yes mi deh ya! I hear it! That's my song!!!!  cheesy

How have you been?
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Ivynwa(f): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2011
Wooooyiiiiii, glad you like that Mzdarkskin. Now let me love you up with Jah cure's "Unconditional love". Don't I love that his sweet voice that drips with love in his songs. Your brothers are really taking over the world music scene with music that stands on a class of its own. Here we go,

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38A1NZEHpxY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"[/flash]

@Poster don't get mad at us, we are not derailing, we are loving and living. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by carnal: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2011
who says rich guys dnt get dumped?i mite not consider mysef (and my family name) rich sha but at the mention of my family name for 9ja alot of doors de open but bad enuff a babe dumped me when i was 27yrs old precisely we had dated from 2yrs,she was patient for me to go oabroad do masters and all d rest working in an oil firm in 9ja on a good grade but i messed up once wit a chick from a vert wealthy family, mom com see as the babe dump me ooo i kept beggin and beggin dis babe (who her father happen to be staff sergent for nigeria army) for months, she forgave wen it was close to a year afta my mess up thou we didnt get married but i learnt alot from her and dat changed my concept of live,she taught me so many stuffs i neva knew even at her young age,she made me realise hw poor others are,she taught me to be strong and neva depended on my family name or parents,she taught me to give willinly,wit her i understood d average life of a 9ja pooor family,we are still friends today thou am married wit 2kids but i do still respect her alot.so my answer is dat yes rich guys do get dumped but only by 'strong willed babes' who dont give a hu* about their cash
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by benzco: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2011
at times they get dumped by their love ones . but not all .
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by k10: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2012
wella, after they have been used!!
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2012
If you can show me a woman who will ever dump MONEY - you'll find the answer to your question. undecided
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by omar22(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
JLO dumped P Diddy and Ben Affleck
Tyra Banks dumped Seal
I could name up to 5 ladies that dumped Jermaine Defoe
Ashley Cole was dumped
Michael Jordan's wife dumped him, Snoop Dog's wife dumped before he went back and beg her
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Afam4eva(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2012
freecocoa: Who said rich guys dont get dumped?my elder sis dumped her rich lying cheat of a boyfriend.
He's not that rich then. Would you sister have dumped Passy Adenuga? Kwuo eziokwu(say the truth) grin
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by purefella(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2012
out!
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
freecocoa: Who said rich guys dont get dumped?my elder sis dumped her rich lying cheat of a boyfriend.
THATS A LIE!! THATS A GADDAMNED LIE!!!

Ur sister probably left cos the well dried up
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by manmustwac(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
MoneyTalks Bull$hit walks
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2012
Rich guys dump, they don't get dumped. You dont get dumped when you have at least 10 ladies begging to be NO. 1
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by xpensive05: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2012
it can b agreed dat moni cnt buy hapiness bt it plays da majority role in mny relationships 2day. no grl wud dump a rich guy if she hs nt replaced him wit a beta 1... only rich guyz do dat
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
Beync: Proud, rude, unmanly rich guys get dumped on my first date rubish!
YEAH RITE!
IT IS EASIER FOR A BLUE WHALE TO PASS THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE THAN FOR A NAIJA BABE TO DUMP A RICH BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND.
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2012
carnal: who says rich guys dnt get dumped?i mite not consider mysef (and my family name) rich sha but at the mention of my family name for 9ja alot of doors de open but bad enuff a babe dumped me when i was 27yrs old precisely we had dated from 2yrs,she was patient for me to go oabroad do masters and all d rest working in an oil firm in 9ja on a good grade but i messed up once wit a chick from a vert wealthy family, mom com see as the babe dump me ooo i kept beggin and beggin dis babe (who her father happen to be staff sergent for nigeria army) for months, she forgave wen it was close to a year afta my mess up thou we didnt get married but i learnt alot from her and dat changed my concept of live,she taught me so many stuffs i neva knew even at her young age,she made me realise hw poor others are,she taught me to be strong and neva depended on my family name or parents,she taught me to give willinly,wit her i understood d average life of a 9ja pooor family,we are still friends today thou am married wit 2kids but i do still respect her alot.so my answer is dat yes rich guys do get dumped but only by 'strong willed babes' who dont give a hu* about their cash

This sounds like something from tales by moonlight Hahahahahahah! No offense but IF this is indeed true ( lets say it actually happened) U mustve been one of those mumu types who dont know what they have.
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2012
livedit: I don't know about Nigerian men.  But men here in the U.S.A. has.  Besides, I don't see why not.  Your money can only get you so far.  [b]Money can't buy love.  [/b]Not every single woman is into a man just for his money.  Money is great, but who is he? Like I've said before in a past post, money don't define a man's true identity, nor is having money (or being rich) make you a man either.  It's all about quality not quantity that defines a true man.
I have heard this shitty phrase a lot mostly by broke ni99as. Guys dont be fooled in Nigeria, where everything is for sale, money will buy u love and loyalty except where the money stops flowing
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2012
Money cant buy love, but make sure you have plenty money before you say that rubbbisshh....money is love...it doesnt have to buy itself. Ladies, am I right or am i right ? No room for wrong tongue

1 Like

Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Wisdytech(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2012
Depending on who d *guy* IS...
DJ WISDYTECH
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by lolaluv1(f): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2012
Yes, rich guys DO get dumped. Best believe that!!!

But it's usually done by girls with dignity and class. Can't go into details now, that is a gist for another day....
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2012
The guy i left to marry my husband is far richer than my husband but I don't regret my decision at all. I didn't ''dump'' him, i merely left him because i prefered a cool headed guy to one who thinks his money is everything. He was shell shocked and tried getting me back by buying me a nissan murano and promising to take me shopping to Milan & Paris, even asking what it was i saw in my husband. Of course i Loved my hubby n i stuck with him managing our single car. Happiness is everything 4 me.

1 Like

Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Wislet(f): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2012
You know....the rate of poverty and materialism seen in the country has made guys to see girls as material figures, money chasers, hungry beings.
And sime girls have lent credence to that speculation by their actions.
Everyone is not the same.
Neither are we all brought up by the same parents.
Some girls are independent minded due to their orientation from childhood, and personal decision...
So, Yes. Rich guys can be ditched.
Has been done and will continue to be...
Not every girl sets her eyes on a guy's bank account.
Personality is key (to the few).
If he flops in that....then good riddance.
I'm sure some of you here playing pranks see that often. And some of your friends have indeed been ditched by the so-called 'hungry girls' (generalisation).
You never see it coming.
SINCE YOU'RE ALL GLOATING....LET ME ASK THIS SIMPLE QUESTION: WHY IS IT THAT THAT 'RICH BOY' THAT'S YOUR FRIEND CANNOT LET GO OF THAT GIRL THAT TELLS HIM 'NO'... THROWS HIS MONEY TO HIS FACE AND DOESN'T SEND HIM.
How many times have YOU gone to intercede on behalf of your 'friend?'.
Of course he cannot be dumped by the scheming gold diggers.
But he can be beaten at his own game by that one that's like him.

2 Likes

Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by twizzleshi(f): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2012
i will definitely dump a cheating bf....cuz i know i will get some 1 dat is much more better dan his sorry arse!
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Wislet(f): 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
Babzilla:

This sounds like something from tales by moonlight Hahahahahahah! No offense but IF this is indeed true ( lets say it actually happened) U mustve been one of those mumu types who dont know what they have.
you think everyone is a money-miss-road like you.
Funny enough it is the ones like you that end up with Jezebels that would beat you at your own game, enter, and stuff your mouth with bitterness and regret.
Excuse us jare!
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2012
This old topic resurrected. Of course I'm not surprised that all the females here are making futile attempts to disprove the OP's perspective. Guilty conscience elicits all sorts of defensive behaviour. Funny lot.

And for the mumus saying money can't buy love. Maybe so. But to paraphrase Bo Derek, "Whoever said money can't buy happiness love simply didn't know where [and how] to go shopping.

2 Likes

Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by olawahle: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
because 9ija gals like dating rich guys
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Scarpon(m): 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2012
i have seen so many occasions like this one of it is my elder bro that sleep around with different girls and his current girl keep bragging around that their are married(and she knows)

second: my cousin in the state who has a wife and two kinds and back home he just got engage whit he's girlfriend which he just meet the last time he came home buy her a murano suv open a boutique. and this girl should be around 22,23(she know he's already married in U S
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by olawahle: 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2012
even some parent do adverse their child to marry rich person YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by drnoel: 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
every human being gets dumped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls With Stretch Marks / A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira / Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.