Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,700 members, 7,823,971 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion (37896 Views)

Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by ediko5(m): 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
This man is really a Gold digger. A man that collect back the dowry he paid on his wife is still a boy.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by mytime24(f): 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by jawalis(m): 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
GofuckYourself:

What are you saying ?
Read again or employ someone to interpret for you.
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by xynerise: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
Even if he did it and it is bad, when does sleeping with your wife with her consent becomes a crime?
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by wink2015(m): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
Pastor Sues Apostle Suleman, Demands N2billion For Unlawful Interference In His Marriage

A former pastor with the Omega Fire Ministries International, Mike Davids, has filed a suit against the General Overseer of the church, Apostle Johnson Suleman, and the church for N2billion, for allegedly meddling in his marriage, which he described as unlawful.

Davids had last week accused Apostle Suleman of hypnotising and committing adultery with his wife, Pastor Faith Edeko, who now supervises the Utako, Abuja branch of the church.

Alleging threat to life, Davids had petitioned the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, who had in turn ordered an investigation into the matter.

On Thursday, however, Davids filed an action in Pet/041/2021 before the court, accusing Apostle Suleman of destroying his home and preventing him from seeing his three children.

In the petition for a decree of restitution of conjugal rights, the petitioner specified that he married his wife pursuant to Section 24 of the Marriage Act at St. Andrew’s Cathedral, Ekpoma, on December 6, 2008, by virtue of which only a High Court can annul.

Among other reliefs, Davids is seeking an order of perpetual injunction restricting Apostle Suleman, the church and their agents from having access or relating with his wife and three children.

He is also seeking “an award of punitive and exemplary damages in the sum of N2billion against the defendant for unlawful interference with the claimant’s contract of marriage and the cost of N2 million being the cost of prosecuting this action before this honourable court.”

Meanwhile, both Apostle Suleman and Pastor Edeko have denied Davids’ allegations.

According to the petition Davids had written, dated December 30, 2020, the aggrieved pastor said he met General Overseer in 2003 while he was in school.

He said they became very close and he was eventually ordained a pastor of Omega Fire Ministries on June 9, 2006 by Apostle Suleman and served the church for over 15 years before his exit in 2019.

He attached his pastoral certificate with licence number 125 to the petition.

Also in a three videos posted on Instagram, the aggrieved pastor said he began a relationship with his wife in secondary school and they courted for about 11 years before marriage.

He said, “My wife was a staffer with NTA Iruekpen, so Apostle Suleman reached out to her that they will need her to build Celebration TV and Rhema for Living. She would have to shuttle between Osun State and Auchi.

“She came back from Auchi to Osun State and said she wanted to talk to me that her conscience was pricking her. I asked what was it and she said that while in Auchi, Apostle Suleman lodged her at Uyi Grand Hotel and he came there and slept with her.

“And the moment she said that, the first thing that came to my mind was my daughter. I asked where was Michelle when this happened and she said Michelle was on the bed, pushed aside and I asked, ‘You mean you slept with a man with my daughter on the bed?’. I had to let it go because there was nobody I could tell and I couldn’t fight with Apostle Suleman… I forgave her but the amorous relationship continued. One thing I know is that my wife was hypnotised. This is not the woman I got married to, who I knew for 11 years."

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/05/pastor-sues-apostle-suleman-demands-n2billion-unlawful-interference-his-marriage

BLACKMAIL THE MAN OF GOD

Get huge amount of money from legal fight.

The God of Apostle Suleman will fight for him.
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by manunitedbabes: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
This our men of God this days dont have regard for anointing any longer? whats happening to Christianity? social media is so cheap this days that nobody cares... comment any how, post anyhow? talk anything? even our so called pastors come online and do whatever they like. all that matters to them is money no longer heaven at last! so if you they give you 2 billion cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy now will it clean or stop the shame you have brought to your marriage? your kids nko? your spiritual life nko? will you still preach? OR the 2 billion will pay you off as a minister?
we need to settle this matter ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Otaiky(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
Rosella25:
undecided what do I know
can I see ur kpetuse
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by composure: 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
The rule of the game is "PROOF"
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
Apostle shld pay 800 million for the bride price.

You cannot put hand inside another man's garri and expect him to keep eating it.

Muhid Dada Apostle Sada Japa, Kole Wada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by tunapawizzy: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
sharpman......................o fe cash out
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
This is to tell u Apostle suleman did it, well not surprised he has been doing it b4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Rexymania(m): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
Before you judge, please endeavor to know if the allegations leveled against apostle Suleiman is true. No smoke without fire sha, and in every rumor there's an element of truth

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by therajah: 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Yet, some fools would come on here and defend this foolish Suleman dude. When several pple are accusing you of similar stuff then, there must be an iota truth to it. angry
You must really know him well. What makes Suleman a foolish man to you? I dont know much about him
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Denique(f): 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
jawalis:
Thief. 2 billion kill you there. So how much will your wife pay you since it was a consensual agreement between the fvcker and the fucker? She’s got Nothing but Same pusssy that was bleeped by Apostle to offer again.
It’s not as if the man raped your wife. So your wife should pay you too if that’s the case.

My thoughts too seeing the thread. What damages is he claiming? Did he hypnotise or rape her? So, Suleiman is supposed to pay for his wife's infidelity to him? Shameful!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by lebete3000: 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by egoldman(m): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
First of all DNA test should be done about the kids.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Gundel001: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
orisirisi
Are you interested in work and study visa package in countries like Canada, Germany, Poland, Dubai, New Zealand?? Message me on WhatsApp let me add you to the group chat 0.8.1.7.8.5.5.5.4.0.0
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by edward1106(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
jawalis:
Thief. 2 billion kill you there. So how much will your wife pay you since it was a consensual agreement between the fvcker and the fucker? She’s got Nothing but Same pusssy that was bleeped by Apostle to offer again.
It’s not as if the man raped your wife. So your wife should pay you too if that’s the case.
did u forget to read d part he mentioned hypnosis? Is that not a premise for rape?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by IMASTEX: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's harder to believe that now with this kind of lawsuit.
Can he sue for him to unfuckked his wife grin grin If true the man must be hurt & the only thing is to get settle for the damage, same way people settle for human casualties.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by edoairways: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Yet, some fools would come on here and defend this foolish Suleman dude. When several pple are accusing you of similar stuff then, there must be an iota truth to it. angry
Oga pastor Mike na womaniser. I know him very well. By the time we open heh yansh, heh go run comot for internet
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by jawalis(m): 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
edward1106:
did u forget to read d part he mentioned hypnosis? Is that not a premise for rape?
Forget that sh!t bro.
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by newdawnlive: 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
HopeUzodinma:

what if the man is actually saying the truth?
don't mind them, he who wore the shoes know where it they pinching him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Jaisman26(m): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
HopeUzodinma:

what if the man is actually saying the truth?
what if what the woman said was the truth she was telling?
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Cyriloha(m): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Your dirty mouth no go kill you, I know your envious about his success brother
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Ishilove: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
*chuckle*

We live in interesting times cheesy
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Engineersirk: 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
YorubaPrince:
when several people from Edo state said oshiomole is dead was he actually dead
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by edoairways: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
edward1106:
They didn't hyponetized anybody.
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by jantman(m): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
I have seen my best friend of 30yrs become my most betraying enemy.

I have experience a close friend poison me, yet I could not die. Yet I am still alive and healthy

I have seen people hated me because I did what is right and good.

I have seen people who hate me because I refuse to be close to them and be friends with them.

I have seen women hate me because I refuse to make friends with them.

I am currently experiencing the wives of other men fight against me because I refuse to make friends with them.

Why?
Because I fear the devil in humans.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by shereef19: 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
There is diff BTW rape n sleep with... D woman whole ma diamod mix with gold i dont understand... Idiot attention seeker
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by edward1106(m): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
jawalis:

Forget that sh!t bro.
I can't ooo grin We must welcome all sides to the story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? / I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman / Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.