Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion (37891 Views)

Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by JohnOkolo: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I can see the the reason why pastor Mike is angry is because he feels cheated in the ministry, I can see that most younger pastors in the same ministry who met him there have all overtaken him financially and are higher than him ministerially, I can see that this is the reason for his anger towards the Apostle, I can see that all his allegations are false. This I have seen.

You are a blind bat, that I have seen
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Queenlovely(f): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
@queenlovely are you trying to say something?

Like you're back where you belong? smiley

Jesus loves you

don't read much into it.

I know my stance
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by PrinceMajestic: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Queenlovely:
“ It takes your enemy and your friend, working together, to hurt you to the heart: the one to slander you and the other to get the news to you.

I have this quote as my screen saver, and this one

“ The unseen enemy is always the most fearsome.

I am Not Venerating Pastor Johnson, But I want you to see the hands of the government in this case.

Whenever the apostle speaks against the present government, They manufacture one sexual allegations against him, His involvement in the Endsars movement is not out of the question.

Law 42: Strike the Shepherd and the Sheep Will Scatter
shut up religious bitch. This is why I hate Christian group more than muslims. You always try to cover the atrocities of your crazy religious leaders. Just shhh if you got nothing to write. All your criminality perpetuated in guise of religion shall not go unpunished.
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
Queenlovely:

don't read much into it.

I know my stance
Please don't break my heart oh lovely queen, lol!
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Jasperado: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
2billion Naira ?
I wonder where and how you would fetch enough evidents to grab this amount of money. Too much money requires too much evident proven beyond reasonable doubt.
This is an interesting to watch
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Enskynelson(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
She came back from Auchi to Osun State and said she wanted to talk to me that her conscience was pricking her. I asked what was it and she said that while in Auchi, Apostle Suleman lodged her at Uyi Grand Hotel and he came there and slept with her.

This looks so lame to me. A woman who had no conscience and had sex with another man on the same bed with her daughter suddenly developed conscience on seeing her husband and started confessing? Chai... I no believe this line lai lai.
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by MRFIXER001: 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
This pastor again hian
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by judedwriter(m): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
extol1:
2 billion kobo or naira. you go tey for there, shi shi no go enter your hand

I wonder for the guy o.... e Wan use apostle suleman hammer by force.
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by lastchild: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
HopeUzodinma:

what if the man is actually saying the truth?
he's not saying any truth, I've gotten a deeper information on the case

the man was one of the people that built the church to its level and suleiman wasn't giving him all that credit, rather he promoted people to Canada, London, USA and the rest

that's the man annoyance, so all these things you are seeing is just to claim back what he feels that is he's
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
extol1:
grin
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Queenlovely(f): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
shut up religious bitch. This is why I hate Christian group more than muslims. You always try to cover the atrocities of your crazy religious leaders. Just shhh if you got nothing to write. All your criminality perpetuated in guise of religion shall not go unpunished.

go back and re-read that nonsense you typed,

don't you think your father wasted his youth saving up school fees for you
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It appears to be getting clearer now. It seems this man is after the money....

I believe the Apostle delved into his matrimonial matter in such a way that annoyed him. Probably taking side with the wife. Therefore he termed it to be that the man is sleeping with his wife.

He might end up being the one to pay the Apostle. If there is no concrete evidence.
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by PrinceMajestic: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
Queenlovely:

go back and re-read that nonsense you typed,

don't you think your father wasted his youth saving up school fees for you
we all know how these pastors get you religious bitches hoodwinked and fvckked anyhow and anytime they like. I understand your pain but my advice to you is that never you try to cover up evil perpetuated against another person without any tangible evidence to do so. Is no longer a news how pastors have turned their female congregants to sex slaves. You better get a life outside religious fanaticism. Dumb bitch
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Dollanaira: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Ezmans: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Holinesss:
Pastor I pray you catch wisdom for this path you want to toll will not only disgrace it will also ruin you.
my young men, never allow your wife near any pastor alone
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by oshorstan(f): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
He said he leave AJS to God, why is he now demanding 2B naira as damages? It is Crystal clear like mene mene teke Uphasin that this pastor Kings is sick in the head.. He was the head the American Mission , and he wrecked the place, stole The OFM properties, members, and 30K dollars. He is a true hireling and a satanic lackey. small boy
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by GambaOsaka: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
extol1:

He will end up in negative if we factor in payment for his attorney. Bad business
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by YorubaPrince: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
SenorRex:

The same people that will come and deny.
I think u r d biggest fool

I'm not too surprised. You wonder why same fools like you keep voting thieves into office yet, keep wailing. Foolish Nigerians!

How can someone in their right state of mind consider this foolish Suleman as a man of God? Damn it... Are you guys that blind or what? angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Neddyogu(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
2.0 Billion Geng! Oya Davido comman see something. Sombori wanna enter ur billion geng arena.

On a more serious note, there ain't no smoke without fire. Sule Sule hand go soon touch u oo
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by blackpanda: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I can see the the reason why pastor Mike is angry is because he feels cheated in the ministry, I can see that most younger pastors in the same ministry who met him there have all overtaken him financially and are higher than him ministerially, I can see that this is the reason for his anger towards the Apostle, I can see that all his allegations are false. This I have seen.

How do u know they are false. He may be aggrieved against pastor suleman, but it doesnt mean pastor suleman didn't sleep with his wife. We all know Suleman is very randy. I mean his nude images are all over the internet for christsake!
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by akan102: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Yet, some fools would come on here and defend this foolish Suleman dude. When several pple are accusing you of similar stuff then, there m
ust be an iota truth to it. angry
I don't think you are sure of your statement above
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by chatinent: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Why is the wife still working with the so-called scandalous pastor?

Sth is fishy.
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by kyuba(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin grin grin]tell am ooo
extol1:
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by NybenSBF101(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
I pity Apostle Suleiman's wife, she jsut has to tolerate this randy pastor. From Stephanie to Faith, I pray he respects his dick
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Ayo2004: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
Where are the pastorpreneur defenders? cheesy
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by zedegit: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
This man is crazy. What right does he have to force his wife to leave omega?
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by zedegit: 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
blackpanda:

How do u know they are false. He may be aggrieved against pastor suleman, but it doesnt mean pastor suleman didn't sleep with his wife. We all know Suleman is very randy. I mean his nude images are all over the internet for christsake!

Which nude? Abi photokiosk
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by RPG2020(m): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
setobaba:
I thought pastor don’t go to court first ??

No they go to Aso Rock � first �
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by edoairways: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
JohnOkolo:

You are a blind bat, that I have seen
Can't you see the comic in his expression?
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
How pastor go sue fellow pastor for 2b when no be business man if no be say the pastor na greedy fool. Hear name Mike davids. Nonsense. You no go go find work na sue be your short cut.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? / 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.