Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Nairalanders $50 Or I What Would You Choose? Remember Its Me Ooooo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders $50 Or I What Would You Choose? Remember Its Me Ooooo (977 Views)

I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? / See The Question My Girlfriend Asked Me Ooooo / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders $50 Or I What Would You Choose? Remember Its Me Ooooo by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nnnena:
so nairalanders this Valentine if you're to choose between $50 and i what would it be. Remember it's me oooo. in this life you need Human company. so make the right choice.
Can you help me?
Re: Nairalanders $50 Or I What Would You Choose? Remember Its Me Ooooo by FBIBOT(m): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
SmellySperm:

keep asslicking her...

just to get a thank you dearundecided
ur type deserve 4 by 4 for neck

grin grin Must i follow your ideology...? Do we have same mind and soul...? Just because u are this way doesn't mean i should be Like that too.... Live and let others live..... You pple are just amazing
Re: Nairalanders $50 Or I What Would You Choose? Remember Its Me Ooooo by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
FBIBOT:

grin grin Must i follow your ideology...? Do we have same mind and soul...? Just because u are this way doesn't mean i should be Like that too.... Live and let others live..... You pple are just amazing
bro I'm just tryna give u orientation on how to deal with these vagina people so u don't come here creating a thread full of premium tearsgrin

be a real OG bro, not a pussy a** niqqagrin

oya take this and feel alrightwink

Re: Nairalanders $50 Or I What Would You Choose? Remember Its Me Ooooo by Digableplanets6(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
I will put the #50 dollars in binance futures and make $1000,how can you be beneficial except for sex which is cheap?
Re: Nairalanders $50 Or I What Would You Choose? Remember Its Me Ooooo by BaddieFreak(f): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nnnena:
so nairalanders this Valentine if you're to choose between $50 and i what would it be. Remember it's me oooo. in this life you need Human company. so make the right choice.

Wrong move girl. You shouldn't have posted your picture on here, the guys here are frustrated beings grin
Re: Nairalanders $50 Or I What Would You Choose? Remember Its Me Ooooo by BaddieFreak(f): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
JoshOxborn:
So this girl doesn't know guys are always angry on Nairaland, na redpillers full here.

Which stupid redpillers, this ones are not alpha males they are just frustrated with the condition of the country, nothing more.
Re: Nairalanders $50 Or I What Would You Choose? Remember Its Me Ooooo by FBIBOT(m): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
SmellySperm:

bro I'm just tryna give u orientation on how to deal with these vagina people so u don't come here creating a thread full of premium tearsgrin

be a real OG bro, not a pussy a** niqqagrin

oya take this and feel alrightwink

From her post and mine... Did you see anything related to sex, pussy related? Or is the world now completely empty that ladies can't do anything or be of any help than being a sex object... So I can term you penis person and ur sis vagina person.... Come on stop all this online worthless crusade
Re: Nairalanders $50 Or I What Would You Choose? Remember Its Me Ooooo by AyarmBoye(m): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nnnena:
see insult upon insult,,, nah you Bleep up.... how can u compare your worth with $50 ... o wrong now

Re: Nairalanders $50 Or I What Would You Choose? Remember Its Me Ooooo by Nnnena(f): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
AyarmBoye:
see insult upon insult,,, nah you Bleep up.... how can u compare your worth with $50 ... o wrong now
If you're not sure of what to do for Valentine's Day, why not hang out with Olamide Baddo in itel Red Valentine?

All you need to is;

1. Share a short story of how you met your significant other.
2. Post on your favourite social media with the hashtags #HowIMetBae and #itelRedValentine to make your entries valid.
3. Wait for the winner's announcement!

The most romantic and touching stories win!

Re: Nairalanders $50 Or I What Would You Choose? Remember Its Me Ooooo by Sammmie022: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
FBIBOT:

So 20k is more important than a living human being...... If am a problem for that..... I will never be a solution like you that value money than life...... Life isn't too hard if we don't make it hard o....
20k have more value than her
Re: Nairalanders $50 Or I What Would You Choose? Remember Its Me Ooooo by MrSamsung(m): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Digableplanets6:
I will put the #50 dollars in binance futures and make $1000,how can you be beneficial except for sex which is cheap?

Please can you tell me how you made your money from futures. I am spot trader and I have not made much
Re: Nairalanders $50 Or I What Would You Choose? Remember Its Me Ooooo by GuyWise101(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnn

I will hurriedly choose $50 use 25cent to buy vaseline and masturbate myself to stupor.
Re: Nairalanders $50 Or I What Would You Choose? Remember Its Me Ooooo by cosmos2000(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Which stupid redpillers, this ones are not alpha males they are just frustrated with the condition of the country, nothing more.

Quite truth...but can you tell me what an Alpha
male would looked like in this country
Re: Nairalanders $50 Or I What Would You Choose? Remember Its Me Ooooo by Nnnena(f): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnn

I will hurriedly choose $50 use 25cent to buy vaseline and masturbate myself to stupor.
If you're not sure of what to do for Valentine's Day, why not hang out with Olamide Baddo in itel Red Valentine?

All you need to is;

1. Share a short story of how you met your significant other.
2. Post on your favourite social media with the hashtags #HowIMetBae and #itelRedValentine to make your entries valid.
3. Wait for the winner's announcement!

The most romantic and touching stories win!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating Wife Mistakenly Sends Love Messages To Her Son / 9 Qualities In Men That Attract Women The Most / Why Do Poor Parents Keep Breeding More Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.