Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Boo Wants Me To Do #sillhouteechallenge On Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boo Wants Me To Do #sillhouteechallenge On Valentine's Day (607 Views)

My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boo Wants Me To Do #sillhouteechallenge On Valentine's Day by Queenpresh611: 11:56am On Feb 05, 2021
So I asked boo what he wants
He told me he wants me to do silhouette challenge on Valentine's day
I was like what
Re: Boo Wants Me To Do #sillhouteechallenge On Valentine's Day by FBIBOT(m): 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
Boo want to chop you like isiewu on Val day grin.... Ọdẹ boo and bae grin
Re: Boo Wants Me To Do #sillhouteechallenge On Valentine's Day by Queenpresh611: 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
Queenpresh611:
So I asked boo what he wants
He told me he wants me to do silhouette challenge on Valentine's day
I was like what

If you're not sure of what to do for Valentine's Day, why not hang out with Olamide Baddo in itel Red Valentine?

All you need to is;

1. Share a short story of how you met your significant other.
2. Post on your favourite social media with the hashtags #HowIMetBae and #itelRedValentine to make your entries valid.
3. Wait for the winner's announcement!

The most romantic and touching stories win!

Re: Boo Wants Me To Do #sillhouteechallenge On Valentine's Day by Bixxbent(m): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
Baebae! Will you be my boo and do the challenge
Re: Boo Wants Me To Do #sillhouteechallenge On Valentine's Day by meobizy(f): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
How e take concern us then? It only makes sense to me if I haven’t chopped the female. If I have then I’ll try to convince other girls who I haven’t chopped to run the challenge.
Re: Boo Wants Me To Do #sillhouteechallenge On Valentine's Day by paulolee(m): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
enjoy...u dnt need to tell us wen we wont see d video..
Re: Boo Wants Me To Do #sillhouteechallenge On Valentine's Day by Queenpresh611: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
FBIBOT:
Boo want to chop you like isiewu on Val day grin.... Ọdẹ boo and bae grin

If you're not sure of what to do for Valentine's Day, why not hang out with Olamide Baddo in itel Red Valentine?

All you need to is;

1. Share a short story of how you met your significant other.
2. Post on your favourite social media with the hashtags #HowIMetBae and #itelRedValentine to make your entries valid.
3. Wait for the winner's announcement!

The most romantic and touching stories win!

(1) (Reply)

How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. / Please I Really Need You Guys Help / Give Away Loading... Happy Birthday To Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.