Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Please I Really Need You Guys Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Really Need You Guys Help (584 Views)

Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Really Need You Guys Help by GFICECOLD(m): 12:42pm On May 01, 2021
After fighting with my girl just now she said she'll always put herself so I told her okay no problem if that's what she want, like few minutes she said she want to buy something that's like after talking to me anyhow, I told her my bank is having issues but I'll ask my friend to send it.
I told her to wait for few minutes but my friend delayed then I used my other bank to transfer the money to her, then she told me don't worry and I was like why what happened she said someone helped her already, I said okay, who's the person then her response was what's my business.
I won't lie it really pain me so much like so so much I'll call myself a fool for loving this much but I don't want more fight but to tell her okay no problem.
This girl is someone I'll do anything even borrow money just to give her but i don't know why it's always like this. She can do something big but this one she did just now this minute was really bad and harsh, my problem is I don't know how to get over her and m this kind of person I talk to her more often like a day I call her many times so have been like this for years.even when she'll insult me I always say sorry just to avoid more troubles and her word is I talk too much just because I love talking to her all the time. I really don't know what to do because it's making me depressed the more like if I could get over her and just breakup it would be easy,finding a therapy is what i really need because it's affecting my mental health, I forget things easily I can't even remember things properly I don't know if too much love will make girl behave like this or less love will make them leave because m really tired of been treated like a nobody.
After sending the money she said I shouldn't worry she'll transfer it back to me that someone helped her.
Re: Please I Really Need You Guys Help by SUPERPACK: 12:46pm On May 01, 2021
I think you need a chain instead before you enter market.

1 Like

Re: Please I Really Need You Guys Help by SanctifiedSista(f): 12:46pm On May 01, 2021
GFICECOLD:
After fighting with my girl just now she said she'll always put herself so I told her okay no problem if that's what she want, like few minutes she said she want to buy something that's like after talking to me anyhow, I told her my bank is having issues but I'll ask my friend to send it.
I told her to wait for few minutes but my friend delayed then I used my other bank to transfer the money to her, then she told me don't worry and I was like why what happened she said someone helped her already, I said okay, who's the person then her response was what's my business.
I won't lie it really pain me so much like so so much I'll call myself a fool for loving this much but I don't want more fight but to tell her okay no problem.
This girl is someone I'll do anything even borrow money just to give her but i don't know why it's always like this. She can do something big but this one she did just now this minute was really bad and harsh, my problem is I don't know how to get over her and m this kind of person I talk to her more often like a day I call her many times so have been like this for years.even when she'll insult me I always say sorry just to avoid more troubles and her word is I talk too much just because I love talking to her all the time. I really don't know what to do because it's making me depressed the more like if I could get over her and just breakup it would be easy,finding a therapy is what i really need because it's affecting my mental health, I forget things easily I can't even remember things properly I don't know if too much love will make girl behave like this or less love will make them leave because m really tired of been treated like a nobody.
After sending the money she said I shouldn't worry she'll transfer it back to me that someone helped her.

Your woman loves you and you love her. Don't read meaning into anything and small fights like this are normal. Keep being mature and reminding her that you're not going anywhere. Focus on making good money so you can settle down with her
Re: Please I Really Need You Guys Help by DaddyRochie1642: 12:48pm On May 01, 2021
Love still dey shack this one grin grin
Re: Please I Really Need You Guys Help by daniel7328(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2021
Please kindly be a man and move on, why would your girl tell you that you talk too much just cos you talk to her everyday... if you don't talk to her everyday now she will be thinking u don't love her, now you talk to her everyday na another insult.

I trust myself sha....

1 Like

Re: Please I Really Need You Guys Help by Goldenklassy: 12:57pm On May 01, 2021
Your woman should appreciate your love,and give u some level of respect,if u are not deriving any of this in the relationship,u better think twice.Peace of mind is the key.it seems she is only after money.

1 Like

Re: Please I Really Need You Guys Help by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 01, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Your woman loves you and you love her. Don't read meaning into anything and small fights like this are normal. Keep being mature and reminding her that you're not going anywhere. Focus on making good money so you can settle down with her

grin

OP run o.

You are gradually sliding into depression. It seems some of you don’t know women can make you depress
Re: Please I Really Need You Guys Help by Hanibbal(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2021
I think we have to kidnap some guys and force the redpill down their throat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Really Need You Guys Help by aktolly54(m): 1:15pm On May 01, 2021
@op your babe get someone disturbing her and she is thinking of falling for the person but you are holding her back or something. Let her be, if she is yours ,she will definitely marry if not ....
Re: Please I Really Need You Guys Help by SlimmB(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2021
Before I can advise you I need to know if you don nack the girl
Re: Please I Really Need You Guys Help by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 01, 2021
another Nairaland psychiatric patient unleashed..

someone up there suggested forcefully injecting the redpill on some sim.ps

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youtuber, Delphinator Reveals How She Went Through Abortion / Please Advice Him / What Make You Laugh When Someone Speak Warri English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.