Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

How Do You Cope With Girls\women In Your Family House And Compounds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With Girls\women In Your Family House And Compounds (767 Views)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Don't Play With Girls / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With Girls\women In Your Family House And Compounds by tayeloveme4rel: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Some are interesting while some are hell cant just forget the memories.

*one like going to the streams with other girls to bath,wash cloth,swim e.t.c

*two nigth chatting and noise from uncle's wife in the other room eg. (U don come again oh leave me joor

*three during holiday when the house is full, kai that time i bad small having erection any how from the view of jingling bums and boob

*four when it time for dinner all kind of food available to taste both good and bad

*five the holy holy children whose mom is always against the wearing of pencil trousers and designers shirts.
Too many to add but few to write any other one that you have,or have i already say.

Share your experience
Re: How Do You Cope With Girls\women In Your Family House And Compounds by Dreadlock69(m): 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
They always threaten me with small meat
T
Re: How Do You Cope With Girls\women In Your Family House And Compounds by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
Family members isn't supposed to make you turned on. At least a part of the brain shouldn't read them in such manner.

I've lived with girls/women, quite a bit controlling to each other and if their age is close, they can charge back (threat/fight or in dispute, especially younger to elderly one).

Food is usually available, they won't even allow me to enter kitchen sometimes grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / What's The Most Embarrassing Date You've Been On? / Sabinus sex Girl In His Comedy(full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.