Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype (5454 Views)

Nigerian Governors At UNDP Retreat In Kigali, Rwanda (Photos) / President Buhari Visits Kigali Genocide Memorial In Rwanda (Pictures) / Endsars: Situation At Berger Bus Stop. All BRT Bus Totally Burnt Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by edoairways: 10:59am On Feb 07, 2021
ba7man:
How many Nigerians have you heard of dying of hunger??

They are many ,or is because the media is hoarding it?. Some are committing suicide because of food
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by ba7man(m): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2021
Tumbulum:
check within your household and you will see plenty of them.
Nope, not in my house, street, estate, area...... Non in yours too i can bet my left eye.

Even beggars in the streets aren't starving so why try to force your delusions as people's reality?

1 Like

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by ba7man(m): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2021
edoairways:

They are many ,or is because the media is hoarding it?. Some are committing suicide because of food
The media will never hoard bad news or an opportunity to make the country look bad.

People are hungry, yes but dying from starvation? No..... apart from the brief period when criminal politicians were diverting food aid meant for IDPs in Borno.
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Tumbulum: 11:20am On Feb 07, 2021
ba7man:
Nope, not in my house, street, estate, area...... Non in yours too i can bet my left eye.

Even beggars in the streets aren't starving so why try to force your delusions as people's reality?
stop lying to yourself
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Easternblood: 11:34am On Feb 07, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:
I've said it before. You can't have any reasonable debate once certain groups are involved - Igbo, Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba. They will bait each other in, ethnic slurs will start and the whole point of the thread will be derailed.

How did this thread go from this -

To this -

??

Someone please tell me how?

We keep fooling ourselvesin this country. When we are ready we will do the needful.
We will never be ready
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by ba7man(m): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
Tumbulum:
stop lying to yourself
Because you live in my head, abi?

Only a schizophrenic projects his delusions as reality.
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Tumbulum: 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
suffe
ba7man:
Because you live in my head, abi?

Only a schizophrenic projects his delusions as reality.
Don't you think you are suffering from paranoid schizophrenia?
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by ba7man(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Tumbulum:
suffe Don't you think you are suffering from paranoid schizophrenia?
I don't.

Your lineage is though. It's evident in you.
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by forgiveness: 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
Austine1213:

Century city

South Africa

Is this the whole of century city? grin
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by forgiveness: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:
The height Kigali, Windohek , Ghana, Cameroon And Bostwana has attained and do intend to attain, I doubt if Nigeria will beat them let alone reach such height in the next 60 years.

These countries now operate on another level, whereas What Nigeria is targeting as vision 2050 are what these cities are now operating and 10 years ahead of the vision 2050..

Anyone that understands the dynamics of economics and have the opportunity should migrate to these countries and meet their dreams.

Have you been to Douala and Yaounde? grin

Ikeja better pass those places. grin

Ghana? One city state. grin
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by forgiveness: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
thatigboman:
the city of lagos which was the former federal capital comprise of lagos mainland and lagos island. The mainland was ebutte metta, yaba, surulere up to igbobi. The island comprise apapa island, lagos island, ikoyi island and victoria island. Then ikeja was capital of lagos state but very far from lagos city. But lagos metamorphosed into a mega city

Gbam. You sabi something. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by forgiveness: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
thatigboman:
na lie u lie. Cotonou is far better than lagos in terms of infrastructure, security and quality of living

Which Cotonou? cheesy

Is it the same with sand sand streets? grin

Cotonou is better in terms of constant light. That's all
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by forgiveness: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Lagoon0:

Thats the city of Lagos right? The Lagos natives refer to as Lagos is Lagos division. Now google Lagos division and tell me places under that region.
Lagos has been before Lagos city. Lagos has been from colonial era

Lagos is also Lagos island division. Simple!

Nobody is disputing your assertion but it later expanded to the mainland.

1 Like

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
forgiveness:

Nooo

This only a portion of it
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Gbagura: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Tumbulum:
I still repeat it and will not back down that you live in the shit hole poverty capital of the planet. There's really nothing to talk about here other than bloodshed, terrorism,banditary,government extra judicial killings of its innocent citizens etc. Get lost and stop lumping south east into your dillusion and false sense of pride. Go to those countries you mentioned and see how proper countries are run.
Start yourself by cleaning up Aba and onitsha, the grand disgrace of Nigeria. Those 2 places make Nigeria a shithole you called it.

Congrats cos you successfully shot yourself in the scrotum. Bunch of hate fellows from a disgraced region.
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Gbagura: 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
BastardWike:

I'm in Owerri, and I can tell you that no city in the SW is as neat or beautiful like Owerri. What you have in the SW are ghetto settlements that are disgusting yet you have the guts to be mentioning SE?
Then we can say your father and brothers piling up in SW are deluded for ditching a 'deverop' owerri in lieu of SW. Tell me another lie cos owerri that I know is in the same league with Àkúré. Have you been to Abẹ́òkúta lately to see REAL developments, not those old pictures you all spread online to sooth your ego.
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Tumbulum: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Gbagura:
Start yourself by cleaning up Aba and onitsha, the grand disgrace of Nigeria. Those 2 places make Nigeria a shithole you called it.

Congrats cos you successfully shot yourself in the scrotum. Bunch of hate fellows from a disgraced region.
shithole dweller. I have nothing to hate to a shithole dweller.
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
forgiveness:

Obviously not
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Lagoon0: 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
forgiveness:

Nobody is disputing your assertion but it later expanded to the mainland.
Now you're talking , it expanded to mainland and later Lagos state. Thanks wink
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Aderr: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
ruggedtimi:
compared to Nigeria , Ghana is not useless.
Compared to Nigeria, Ghana is useless. They are both useless. Take it or leave it.
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by SHIIITHOLE: 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ghana is not useless. How can you compare Nigeria with Ghana? And what do you mean by Ghana is useless? The fact that nigeria is useless doesn’t make Ghana useless,huh? Ghana and Nigeria are different.

Aderr:
Compared to Nigeria, Ghana is useless. They are both useless. Take it or leave it.
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Aderr: 9:31am On Feb 09, 2021
SHIIITHOLE:
Ghana is not useless. How can you compare Nigeria with Ghana? And what do you mean by Ghana is useless? The fact that nigeria is useless doesn’t make Ghana useless,huh? Ghana and Nigeria are different.

They're both useless. How can Ghana have so much gold and diamond and with a population less than 30m, yet the country remains poor. Despite the fact that it doesn't have tribal problems like Nigeria. So what's holding Ghana back with all that wealth?
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by SHIIITHOLE: 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
Your country may be useless, but stop insulting other countries,huh? Over is it Ghana’s fault that your country is useless?
Ghanaians enjoy stable electricity
Ghanaian children don’t pay school fees. I fact they are fed and clothed by the government. Even books are provided. Do you know there are 15 million Nigerian children out of school and roaming the streets? These are potential boko haram, kidnappers and terrorists
In Nigeria, people are kidnapped for a ramsom of coke and gala. In Ghana, you can sleep with both eyes closed.
The roads in Ghana are better, educational system, even things like health care, employment rates, access to clean water, Ghana is several miles ahead of Nigeria.

Yiu can say Nigeria and Somalia are useless. That sounds okay. But to describe a fictional dynamic state like Ghana as useless is very insulting. A small country like Ghana attracts more FDI than Nigeria, and you still want to describe it as “useless?”

How often do yiu nigerians see your president live? The only time you people see your president is on NTA. Come and see Akufo Addo going up and down the country, interacting with Ghanaians. The difference between Nigeria and Ghana is 7Up.

Those tribal problems, who created them? Why are you talking about something you people created? And who told you tribalism is not an issue in Ghana?

Aderr:
They're both useless. How can Ghana have so much gold and diamond and with a population less than 30m, yet the country remains poor. Despite the fact that it doesn't have tribal problems like Nigeria. So what's holding Ghana back with all that wealth?
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Aderr: 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
SHIIITHOLE:
Your country may be useless, but stop insulting other countries,huh? Over is it Ghana’s fault that your country is useless?
Ghanaians enjoy stable electricity
Ghanaian children don’t pay school fees. I fact they are fed and clothed by the government. Even books are provided. Do you know there are 15 million Nigerian children out of school and roaming the streets? These are potential boko haram, kidnappers and terrorists
In Nigeria, people are kidnapped for a ramsom of coke and gala. In Ghana, you can sleep with both eyes closed.
The roads in Ghana are better, educational system, even things like health care, employment rates, access to clean water, Ghana is several miles ahead of Nigeria.

Yiu can say Nigeria and Somalia are useless. That sounds okay. But to describe a fictional dynamic state like Ghana as useless is very insulting. A small country like Ghana attracts more FDI than Nigeria, and you still want to describe it as “useless?”

How often do yiu nigerians see your president live? The only time you people see your president is on NTA. Come and see Akufo Addo going up and down the country, interacting with Ghanaians. The difference between Nigeria and Ghana is 7Up.

Those tribal problems, who created them? Why are you talking about something you people created? And who told you tribalism is not an issue in Ghana?

You have just 30m people and all those resources, yet you still have children studying under trees in Ghana. You also have epileptic power supply, and your cities look worse than Nigerian cities. You don't even have any major company to boast of. Chinese men steal your gold and all that.

Please, I am not ready to have a back and forth with you. Both Nigeria and Ghana are backward and useless countries. If not, why are your youths also running away from Ghana across the desert Just like their Nigerian brothers and sisters.

Can you compare Ghana to Peru, also a small country but poor South American one?Peru has about the same population as Ghana. Just face the reality, no African country is doing well except you are a man of low standards. wink
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by SHIIITHOLE: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
You Nigerians are happy to celebrate your shiitholeness. That is your cup of tea. That is entirely your business. Ghana is a shiithole and yet you nigerians are rushing there like you are rushing to Europe? Deal with your issues and stop sticking your nose into other people’s business.

Ghana has its fair share of challenges, but compared with Nigeria, Ghana is far ahead. That is the reality you nigerians have to accept. To my mind, proclaimg Ghana as a shiithole cannot and will not embellish the current state of affairs in Nigeria. The main difference between Ghana and Nigeria is that while Ghana is making slow but steady progress, Nigeria is steadily declining, in a very embarrassing manner.

And what do you mean by Ghanaian cities look worse than Nigerian cities? Apart from Abuja, which nigerian city measures up to international standard? Your so-called “beautiful “ country has become kidnappers den. People get kidnapped for gala and coke. How many hours of electricity do you get in your country despite all your oil and natural gas?

If you want to compare the two countries, go to the UN Human Development Index. Go and compare how the two countries are rated. That is when you will know that indeed Nigeria today is not even fit to polish Ghana’s shoes. I advise you to carry your frustrations to Aso Rovk and leave Ghana out of your needless tantrums,huh?

Aderr:
You have just 30m people and all those resources, yet you still have children studying under trees in Ghana. You also have epileptic power supply, and your cities look worse than Nigerian cities. You don't even have any major company to boast of. Chinese men steal your gold and all that.

Please, I am not ready to have a back and forth with you. Both Nigeria and Ghana are backward and useless countries. If not, why are your youths also running away from Ghana across the desert Just like their Nigerian brothers and sisters.

Can you compare Ghana to Peru, also a small country but poor South American one?Peru has about the same population as Ghana. Just face the reality, no African country is doing well except you are a man of low standards. wink

1 Like

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Aderr: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
SHIIITHOLE:
You Nigerians are happy to celebrate your shiitholeness. That is your cup of tea. That is entirely your business. Ghana is a shiithole and yet you nigerians are rushing there like you are rushing to Europe? Deal with your issues and stop sticking your nose into other people’s business.

Ghana has its fair share of challenges, but compared with Nigeria, Ghana is far ahead. That is the reality you nigerians have to accept. To my mind, proclaimg Ghana as a shiithole cannot and will not embellish the current state of affairs in Nigeria. The main difference between Ghana and Nigeria is that while Ghana is making slow but steady progress, Nigeria is steadily declining, in a very embarrassing manner.

And what do you mean by Ghanaian cities look worse than Nigerian cities? Apart from Abuja, which nigerian city measures up to international standard? Your so-called “beautiful “ country has become kidnappers den. People get kidnapped for gala and coke. How many hours of electricity do you get in your country despite all your oil and natural gas?

If you want to compare the two countries, go to the UN Human Development Index. Go and compare how the two countries are rated. That is when you will know that indeed Nigeria today is not even fit to polish Ghana’s shoes. I advise you to carry your frustrations to Aso Rovk and leave Ghana out of your needless tantrums,huh?

All this noise does not stop Ghana from being a useless country as well as Nigeria. Both countries are doing poorly and where is progress in Ghana?
What do you produce? Your people are many in Nigeria as well as Nigerians in Ghana.

And the only reason you are ahead of Nigeria in hdi is just your small population. The same reason tiny countries like cape Verde and Seychelles are ahead of Ghana.

What's Ghana's excuse for doing poorly? You have oil, gold, diamond, cobalt, limestone, everything! Yet you have nothing and not different from any other poor African country.
Ghana and Nigeria are both shitholes. You can't accept that because you lack high standards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) / NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku / Newly Appointed NPA Boss Hadiza Usman Is Dating Gov El-rufai (FALSE INFORMATION)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.