Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype (5450 Views)

Nigerian Governors At UNDP Retreat In Kigali, Rwanda (Photos) / President Buhari Visits Kigali Genocide Memorial In Rwanda (Pictures) / Endsars: Situation At Berger Bus Stop. All BRT Bus Totally Burnt Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by plaindealer: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Tumbulum:
yes they are the poorest but how much do you have? Please travel out small and don't hide inside your room and be making baseless comparison. You live in a shit hole and the poorest country on the planet.

What's me being rich or poor got to do with the fact that the SE is the dirtiest and the most polluted place in the whole world?

Exactly what?

Or the fact that I'm poor means you'll wake up tomorrow and the SE won't still be a shithole and the most polluted place in the world?

You are not making sense,

2 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by udomonday: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

dud just stfu.. this Africa countries u mentioning does not even have the population of ikeja alone not to talk of the whole Nigeria.. let's rwanda have Nigeria population and let's see if it will still be the way it is.. even with low population most Rwanda People can't even afford to feed theirselves
stop blaming population for the stupidity of Nigeria. if its due to population then China would be grossly underdeveloped. Nigeria is simply a shithole with stupid leaders that know next to nothing about potential maximization and real development.

2 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by thelinguist: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please before you make noise go and visit these cities and see how organised they are. I have been to 17 African countries. Most African countries are more organised than Nigeria just look at Botswana in 2019 3800 Nigerians paid for Botswana residence permit in one year 100000 US dollar is in one year is for residential in one year. If Nigeria is so great why are the citizens paying 100000 US dollar for Botswana resident permit. What this means Nigerian pay about 48 million Naira for Botswana resident permit. Lagos is now number 30 Something city in Africa to live in

Just do the math 48 million Naira for each Nigeria x 3800 Nigerian in 2019.
cotonou is 17th,lagos is 32..lmao...the same cotonou, i know... This list is nansense!!

1 Like

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Tumbulum: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
plaindealer:

What's me being rich or poor got to do with the fact that the SE is the dirtiest and the most polluted place in the whole world?

Exactly what?

Or the fact that I'm poor means you'll wake up tomorrow and the SE won't still be a shithole and the most polluted place in the world?

You are not making sense,
wake up and stop attacking SE. You are poor as an individual and nothing will change that. The worst of it is that you live in the shit hole poverty capital of the planet. For that reason your poverty is legendary.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by thelinguist: 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Thank you very much this people do not travel anywhere at all I have been to 17 African countries at this moment Cameroon Benin Republic and Togo Republic are in front of Nigeria. just look at Economy car Performance Nigeria is sleeping
The same benoinose ans togolese wey full Lagos dey ride Okada... Their country better na hìn dem ddy ride Okada for lag? .. Baba those stats na wash.. At least i know about cotonou wella..... Even Kano and Jos better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Cashsteady(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
thelinguist:
The sams benoinose ans togolese wey full Lagos dey ride bicycle.. Baba those stats na wash.. At least i know about cotonou wella..... Even Kano and Jos better

leave them let them keep believing in useless statistics... imagine Cameron, Benin and Togo better than Nigeria?
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Csami(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
You can't boast about uninterrupted power supply for 24hrs and you're comparing this hellhole to civil countries?

Why would anyone in their right mind compare Nigeria without light to countries with steady uninterrupted power supply?

1 Like

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by plaindealer: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Tumbulum:
wake up and stop attacking SE. You are poor as an individual and nothing will change that. The worst of it is that you live in the shit hole poverty capital of the planet. For that reason your poverty is legendary.

You know I'm poor because you know me, you've seen my bank account or you are just trying to shift the fact that the SE is known to the world as the dirtiest, shitiest and the most polluted place in the world?

You are still not making any sense.

3 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by thelinguist: 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

leave them let them keep believing in useless statistics... imagine Cameron, Benin and Togo better than Nigeria?
bàbà some people hate thw country, that they will say Somalia better.. Very biased people!!.. Imagine Lome and cotonou.... Haba which kain lie be that na

2 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by amuwo1980: 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
plaindealer:
Kigali is mostly a backward and underdeveloped place, just travel outside the city center and it's nothing but shanties.

The rest of Rwanda is underdeveloped, even more than half of Rwanda doesn't have access to electricity

Rwandan as a country, their economy is 42nd in Africa while Lagos, a state inside Nigeria is 5th largest, dozen's of positions ahead of poor Rwanda.

The silly and ignorant comparisons are mainly peddled by anti Nigerian people from the SE part of Nigeria.

It's Ignorance.
You are an ass , because u benefit from a corrupt anti ppl Nigeria currently in place you have the guts to talk trash, gutter snipe

2 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by plaindealer: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
amuwo1980:

You are an ass , because u benefit from a corrupt anti ppl Nigeria currently in place you have the guts to talk trash, gutter snipe

I'm I the reason why the SE is the most dirtiest and shittiest place in the world?

Or is me benefiting from corruption responsible why the SE is the dirtiest and shittest place in the world?

I'm I responsible for the SE trashing and making the SE the most dirtiest and shittiest place in the world.

I'm I responsible for the list and the report compiled all over the world that says the SE is the most polluted and dirtiest place in the world?

Why are you so mad and blaming the messenger instead of focusing on the message?

2 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
I've said it before. You can't have any reasonable debate once certain groups are involved - Igbo, Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba. They will bait each other in, ethnic slurs will start and the whole point of the thread will be derailed.

How did this thread go from this -

Cashsteady:
Still don't know the reason many Nigerians love to downgrade their country and tend to hype other countries...

Have watched videos of lots of African countries on YouTube mostly the over hyped R country with Namibia and bostwana.. Honestly I see nothing worth celebrating in this countries they all look like on over hyped piece of town.

Namibia is kinda a big country yet still has most of it's part underdeveloped.. Even the overyhped windohek that was probably developed by the German is still surrounded by slums.. Just a few expanse of the city is developed the rest are just bushes with good roads.. Same with the R country 50% of Kigali is slum and Kigali is not even better than Abuja in Nigeria but the media won't let us rest with hype..

The only Africa cities developed in my own opinion are

johansaburg
Nairobi
Cape Town
Abijan
Addis Ababa
Daa res Salem
Luanda
Lagos
Cairo
Pretoria
Algiers
kinasha
Accra

The rest Re just too overrated..

To this -

plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Sadly for you, the only shithole in Nigeria is your Abia, the dirtiest and the most polluted city in the world is Onitsha, the 3 most dirtiest places on the surface of the earth are in SE, Nigeria namely Onitsha, Umuahia and Aba.

Basically when you call Nigeria a shithole, you are talking about yourself and your own states in the SE.

Btw, do you people actually think your shithole states, towns and villages in the SE are not part of Nigeria or you actually think they are Dubai?

You people and delusions sha.

grin grin

??

Someone please tell me how?

We keep fooling ourselvesin this country. When we are ready we will do the needful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by BastardWike: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
plaindealer:

I'm I the reason why the SE is the most dirtiest and shittiest place in the world?

Or is me benefiting from corruption responsible why the SE is the dirtiest and shittest place in the world?

I'm I responsible for the SE trashing and making the SE the most dirtiest and shittiest place in the world.

I'm I responsible for the list and the report compiled all over the world that says the SE is the most polluted and dirtiest place in the world?

Why are you so mad and blaming the messenger instead of focusing on the message?

I'm in Owerri, and I can tell you that no city in the SW is as neat or beautiful like Owerri. What you have in the SW are ghetto settlements that are disgusting yet you have the guts to be mentioning SE?

7 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
BastardWike:

I'm in Owerri, and I can tell you that no city in the SW is as neat or beautiful like Owerri. What you have in the SW are ghetto settlements that are disgusting yet you have the guts to be mentioning SE?

You all should STFU with all this "my daddy's car is more shiny than yours". It's been going on for far too long and it really beginning to get boring. Can't you hold yourselves? How has it moved Nigeria forward?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Tumbulum: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
plaindealer:

You know I'm poor because you know me, you've seen my bank account or you are just trying to shift the fact that the SE is known to the world as the dirtiest, shitiest and the most polluted place in the world?

You are still not making any sense.
you are poor and wretched. Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by plaindealer: 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
[s]
Tumbulum:
you are poor and wretched. Deal with it
[/s]

Broken record.

You sound so pained and frustrated.

You don't have to bother me with your problems.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Tumbulum: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Broken record.

You sound so pained and frustrated.

You don't have to bother me with your problems.

grin grin
I'm not pained in anyway. I'm just letting you know your very state in the poverty capital of the world. Poor and wretched simple with no hope of escaping poverty.

1 Like

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Lagoon0: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

some places in lagos can same way some places in rwanda can . Not everywhere in rwanda has electricity even the so called Kigali only has electricity in few parts
Where in Lagos has stable electricity ?

Edited: i saw the argument of lexy2014 and forgiveness and both party where right .

But ill put to forgiveness that there Is nothing like Lagos city these days.

We as Lagos indigene see only eko Lagos island as Lagos.
And according to our division all area under Lagos division (Lagos island) is also refer to as Eko. Epe remains epe, eti-osa thats is part of your so-_called Lagos city is epe land.

It has ijebu people dominant as natives. Do you think epe local government is the only place referred to as epe?

The ijebu who migrated away from ijebu ode down to oko epe see themselves has expanding in the oko epe. Lekki ibeju-lekki and epe are under epe division.

There is nothing like Lagos city. What we know is eko. When people say awori lo leko. They refer to Lagos island not eti-osa

The mainland added to the then LAgos was just jara. Lagos remains (Lagos island )
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Lagoon0: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
thelinguist:
cotonou is 17th,lagos is 32..lmao...the same cotonou, i know... This list is nansense!!
You don't know people outside Nigeria see lagosians as schizophrenia patients? undecided

We're already use to hard life and tend to see normal places as abnormal
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by plaindealer: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
[s]
Tumbulum:
I'm not pained in anyway. I'm just letting you know your very state in the poverty capital of the world. Poor and wretched simple with no hope of escaping poverty.
[/s]

You are pained and frustrated and if you are not, why are you so mad, upset and and attacking me simply because I showed you facts that the SE is the dirtiest and the shittiest place in Nigeria? Why? Did I compile the report? I'm I responsible for making the SE the dirtiest and the shittiest place in the world?

You want us to believe that Nigeria is a shithole, but don't want to accept the fact that the SE is the shittiest hole in the world.

Get off my mention, deal with facts, stop chasing me around and stop attacking the messenger.

1 Like

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Tumbulum: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

You are pained and frustrated and if you are not, why are you so mad, upset and and attacking me simply because I showed you facts that the SE is the dirtiest and the shittiest place in Nigeria? Why? Did I compile the report? I'm I responsible for making the SE the dirtiest and the shittiest place in the world?

You want us to believe that Nigeria is a shithole, but don't want to accept the fact that the SE is the shittiest hole in the world.

Get off my mention, deal with facts, stop chasing me around and stop attacking the messenger.

poor wretched fella.travel out small.you no go hear.

1 Like

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by plaindealer: 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
[s]
Tumbulum:
poor wretched fella.travel out small.you no go hear.
[/s]

Your pain and frustration is actually entertaining and amusing.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Tumbulum: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Your pain and frustration is actually entertaining and amusing.

grin grin grin

I pity you. I'm in pain and frustration because of your poverty and wretched state.

1 Like

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by thelinguist: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Lagoon0:

You don't know people outside Nigeria see lagosians as schizophrenia patients? undecided

We're already use to hard life and tend to see normal places as abnormal
cotonou is not better than Kano or Delta.. Forget!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by thelinguist: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
Lagoon0:

Edited: i saw the argument of lexy2014 and forgiveness and both party where right .

And according to our division all area under Lagos division (Lagos island) is also refer to as Eko. Epe remains epe, eti-osa thats is part of your so-_called Lagos city is epe land.

It has ijebu people dominant as natives. Do you think epe local government is the only place referred to as epe?

The ijebu who migrated away from ijebu ode down to oko epe see themselves has expanding in the oko epe. Lekki ibeju-lekki and epe are under epe division.

There is nothing like Lagos city. What we know is eko. When people say awori lo leko. They refer to Lagos island not eti-osa

The mainland added to the then LAgos was just jara. Lagos remains (Lagos island )
light is very stable in some area.... Some areas have stable 16-17 hrs daily in mainland Lagos
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Aderr: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nato008:

so how u are using population to defend our incompetency....gosh
But he is right. Nigeria is no less incompetent than those other nonentity African countries he mentioned. They seem to be doing better only because they are small. Countries like China and don't India have existed far longer than Nigeria and other subsahara countries which are mere European recent creations.
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Lagoon0: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
thelinguist:
light is very stable in some area.... Some areas have stable 16-17 hrs daily in mainland Lagos
Lol because my area dey share light o! Dem say step down no fit carry the community again undecided

Presently youth don put juju 4 where NEPA dey take change light sey no light no bill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by thelinguist: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
Lagoon0:

Lol because my area dey share light o! Dem say step down no fit carry the community again undecided

Presently youth don put juju 4 where NEPA dey take change light sey no light no bill.
try this in Ìjẹ̀bú or Edo, una no go get light for two years, na Lagosians una dey use juju scare
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by forgiveness: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Lagoon0:

What is Eko what is Lagos? grin

You are a indigene but you don't know the difference. grin
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by LikeAking: 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Thank you very much this people do not travel anywhere at all I have been to 17 African countries at this moment Cameroon Benin Republic and Togo Republic are in front of Nigeria. just look at Economy car Performance Nigeria is sleeping

They are fond of aligning intellectual discussions with partisan and tribalistic politics.

We all know Naija is very backward.
Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by edoairways: 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

They may not be better however they have some of the basic amenities needed by a country. Just as you have high influx of Beninoise and Togolese in Nigeria,so they have high influxs of Nigerians over there. Your currency has lost value at the Forex market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AWOLOWO'S CRIMES AGAINST IGBOS / video: Gen. Gowon Interviewed Soon After Biafra Surrenders In January 1970 / Breaking News : Buhari Nabbed In Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.