Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) (40765 Views)

Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Powede Lawrence's Pre-Wedding Photo Used For Church Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by IamPlato(m): 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
Upon all we have been saying, them still dey kneel down propose
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Whoknowsme: 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
geendi:
which popular music did this guy sang self.
He sang
My name is Ikechukwu
Son of the soil
Son of the land
Son of a man.

5 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
Congratulations to the proposer and the proposee.
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by abimic(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
Me and my guys are planning proposal like it's more important than marriage.... We get stunts man.... I just like been creative and doing things beyond the norm.
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Chick wet u don nak inside out for yrs na now you dey kneel down as if na virgin u wan marry
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by holicupp(m): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
good for them
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by luminouz(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
*sighs*

So he knelt down too?
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by iamJ(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
men are marrying old girls with money lipsrsealed

its the new trend
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by LikeAking: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
WAW!!!
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Shormiey(m): 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
A supposed father of four kids just doing the needful, what has he been doing all this while, maybe he's tired of patronizing prostitutes
This foul mouthed fellow don come back again grin

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
Shormiey:

This foul mouthed fellow don come back again grin
You hate Truth that's just it

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by GreenDee(f): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
oh really, congrats then
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Shormiey(m): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
You hate Truth that's just it
Leave matter for Mathias......em just free you from ban.......abi you travel away from Nairaland country.... grin?
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by RichAbujaGuy: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
congrats and happiness to the future union but mr man didn't get the memo from our esteemed elder. wink

"Igbo Men Should Not Propose To Their Women On Bent Knee" - Actirpete Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/5648231/igbo-men-should-not-propose#86057016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb4L3IorT9g

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
Shormiey:

Leave matter for Mathias......em just free you from ban.......abi you travel away from Nairaland country.... grin?
ban it was
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Alwaysachick: 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Blogging debut cheesy

Congrats
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by apple30(f): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

A very responsible man would rather have his balls hanged on an electric pole that's across Suleja road for eternity than kneeling down to beg one load of problem to come into his life and start tormenting him

It's either I sit down and propose to her, while she's on her feet or I go straight to her parents and say it to them like--"Afa,make una ask una daughter whether she don ready to settle down
LOL grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Shormiey(m): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
ban it was
Oh I see, mi was banned too for 6 months grin....just came back two weeks ago... grin
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by 9jaRealist: 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
A supposed father of four kids just doing the needful, what has he been doing all this while, maybe he's tired of patronizing prostitutes

Interesting how you seem to think that only one parent of those supposed four kids needs to do “the needful.” Takes two to tango.
>
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Shormiey:

Oh I see, mi was banned too for 6 months grin....just came back two weeks ago... grin
What did you do? I unintentionally derailed a thread
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by aryzgreat: 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
My name is IkeeeeeeeeeeeeChukwuuuuuuuu!

I remember that song that year.

Kini Big deal, shebi shebi we are on fire!

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Shormiey(m): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
What did you do? I unintentionally derailed a thread
I smoked a dude for insulting me so I got caught up with one of the super mod and voila 6 months just like that......I sensed that he knew one of the super mod.... cheesy
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
Shormiey:

I smoked a dude for insulting me so I got caught up with one of the super mod and voila 6 months just like that......I sensed that he knew one of the super mod.... cheesy
Go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by 9jaRealist: 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Exposing over bleached body for what precisely?

Is it your body? If you don’t like it, abegi scroll on.
Hopefully, there is a supposedly non-“bleached” body willing to tolerate your borderline misogyny.
>

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Collegelove: 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
Any big deal about this? Some folks are really jobless.
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Shormiey(m): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
Go and sin no more

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I wanna break NwaAmaikpe records grin
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by 9jaRealist: 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
iamJ:
men are marrying old girls with money lipsrsealed

its the new trend

Ikechukwu is at least 40 years old.
>

3 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by 9jaRealist: 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
JooEeL:
A man will kneel down to propose to a girl? Like, what is the meaning of this nonsense sef? And later men will keep whining overseas that the law favours the women more, women can frame you rape and go scot-free, women consume your possession upon divorce bla bla bla...

When in actual fact, it is you id*ots that encourage the unbalanced system. The risk in tying the knots as a man is just too much on its own, that you should be in a sober pondering mood as you're proposing.

But a useless man will propose on his kneels -- and at least, the very least expected is that the lady too should kneel while they hug -- both of them on their knees.

But then, the man will kneel on his own and still stand up again. No shame whatsoever! undecided
Sonnobax15:
shocked

A very responsible man would rather have his balls hanged on an electric pole that's across Suleja road for eternity than kneeling down to beg one load of problem to come into his life and start tormenting him

It's either I sit down and propose to her, while she's on her feet or I go straight to her parents and say it to them like--"Afa,make una ask una daughter whether she don ready to settle down
Viknat:
Chick wet u don nak inside out for yrs na now you dey kneel down as if na virgin u wan marry

Old school sexism and MISOGYNY still alive and kicking in Nigeria. undecided
>

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Future is bright
Bad guy smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her / Cee-C Steps Out In Bum Shorts / Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.