Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) (40768 Views)

Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Powede Lawrence's Pre-Wedding Photo Used For Church Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Danzakidakura(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
A supposed father of four kids just doing the needful, what has he been doing all this while, maybe he's tired of patronizing prostitutes
why are you this bittered ?
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by JooEeL(m): 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
9jaRealist:

Old school sexism and MISOGYNY still alive and kicking in Nigeria. undecided
>

When u want to marry Mr. man, you can kneel down okay? In fact, you can keep kneeling down everyday. Its a free world.
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by milann: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
SouthNigerian:
Ikechukwu, bad guy.

I remember that D'banj's "Suddenly" video which featured Ikechukwu.
In a very short skit in the music video, Ikechukwu pulled the pant of the bitch seated on his laps, checking out her pussy. He sure say after that video shoot, him go poko that bitch for one corner.

I wondered if the Editor of the video didn't see that part.
i remembered they banned that video becos it was too obsene.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by SouthNigerian: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
milann:
i remembered they banned that video becos it was too obsene.

Yeah on National TV... but then, HiTV and the likes kept on the view unchallenged.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by peculiar2233: 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
A supposed father of four kids just doing the needful, what has he been doing all this while, maybe he's tired of patronizing prostitutes
His life, his business
Face ur life and stop dis nonsense in dis 2021
When no be say dem swear for u or must u comment?
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by wildikeman(m): 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Dbanj be looking like....

I'm the Dbanj!!!

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Ihedinuwa69(m): 12:01am On Feb 06, 2021
What do I know
Show your loved ones that you really care by giving them this kinda photos
Both frames
We deliver Nationwide
WhatsApp us on +2348168868268

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Sambai65(m): 12:32am On Feb 06, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Exposing over bleached body for what precisely?
no be civilisation una dey call am cool
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by LyfeJennings(m): 12:38am On Feb 06, 2021
Zzor:

Hmmmmmm
May God not let U see life
U had better thank God for your own
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Witnes: 12:42am On Feb 06, 2021
Kilishihunter:

You nko Aren't you supposed to be putting your supposed children to sleep now Zzor Time dey go ooh
U deserved a medal. May b if she do that there will probably a sacrifice to her village coven.
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:53am On Feb 06, 2021
No allow Sadiq Khan catch you ó........ grin

If she had said NO, what was she expecting from the relationship......... tongue
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by MemoriesAndMe: 1:37am On Feb 06, 2021
He sounded very very sad, like somebody forced him to kneel down. I almost fell asleep listening.

Must proposing to a girl be as boring as a funeral?

Shout am loud, make the babe feel u like Ja'rule or DMX, which one be make naija rapper come dey sound like Beyonce to propose? Abeg, are you the girl or the girl is the girl?

Soro so ke man, wetin chew your throat?

We gats remix this proposal, u gats do am the proper way. Even Bobrisky sounds more masculine.

The elders are watching.
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Cooldude90: 3:59am On Feb 06, 2021
Wahala for who no be rapper

Click on my signature to join the hottest Airdrop that will be dropping very soon. BTB will be listed on Binanace on February 15.
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 4:16am On Feb 06, 2021
Zzor:
Shut up. What's your business?
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Vicoxtar: 4:44am On Feb 06, 2021
Zzor:
Same goes to a supposed mother of 5 kidds in her fathers house. Women stop playing holy holy card
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Vicoxtar: 4:48am On Feb 06, 2021
Zzor:
Same goes to a supposed mother of 5 kidds in her fathers house. Women stop playing holy holy card.

C.E.O of Nigeria stock exchange just got married at 52, he's problem ain't Money, buh I think he knows what he wants in life, unlike people who quickly jump into marriage and later be complaining looking for how to divorce
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Vicoxtar: 4:54am On Feb 06, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

A very responsible man would rather have his balls hanged on an electric pole that's across Suleja road for eternity than kneeling down to beg one load of problem to come into his life and start tormenting him

It's either I sit down and propose to her, while she's on her feet or I go straight to her parents and say it to them like--"Afa,make una ask una daughter whether she don ready to settle down
Bros make sure you get money plenty o. Women na devil. Just follow ur fellow men do watin Dem de o.
I Neva see Igbo man for Alaba de kneel down for woman b4 him marry her.
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by OKorowanta: 4:57am On Feb 06, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Maybe he wants to process visa, so he needs a marriage certificate to prove she is his wife.

I don't think so.
Ikechukwu lived in America major part of his years and only relocated to join the afrobeat legacy.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by toprealman: 5:05am On Feb 06, 2021
Manbiggs:
Nnah mehn
Do they now have tribal marks on the lips?
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by toprealman: 5:06am On Feb 06, 2021
Activist001:
Which song this guy don sing since 1997? I don't know what y'all keep calling him a "rapper".

Congratulations to him though, nothing consign me. undecided
Level don change now....
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by toprealman: 5:07am On Feb 06, 2021
Danzakidakura:
why are you this bittered ?
He is just thinking out loud...not buttered as you put it.
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 5:58am On Feb 06, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

A very responsible man would rather have his balls hanged on an electric pole that's across Suleja road for eternity than kneeling down to beg one load of problem to come into his life and start tormenting him

It's either I sit down and propose to her, while she's on her feet or I go straight to her parents and say it to them like--"Afa,make una ask una daughter whether she don ready to settle down

Hopefully you feel she will never have to lower herself to you in any way, too, whether in what you call submission or in respect.

The way some of you take kneeling to propose, an act that happens only once in the relationship as if it's a war on your p.enis, when men benefit most from marriage, is laughable.

Men playing victim and feeling special with proposals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 6:01am On Feb 06, 2021
geendi:
A very responsible man would rather have his balls hanged on an
electric pole that's across Suleja road for eternity than kneeling down
to beg one load of problem to come into his life and start tormenting
him

Everyday this same old story. Aren't you guys tired of assumptions about marriage? Men who kneeled to propose aren't complaining. Married men aren't complaining. It is single men who cannot afford marriage who are crying more than the bereaved.

If you stand and propose, what will it bring to the marriage? Will it make everything magically good if you stand?

For people who benefit the most from marriage, you sure make a lot of noise whining about silly things. Rich men don't have these poverty dominated mindsets about women. It's only on this forum I got to know there are so many damaged angry, misogynists crawling about.

Money, indeed, stops nonsense. A guy richer than you lot is kneeling to propose. Broke singles beating their chests that they never will. Funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 6:06am On Feb 06, 2021
9jaRealist:

Old school sexism and MISOGYNY still alive and kicking in Nigeria. undecided
>

It's surprising to see in 2021.

One moment of kneeling is what will destroy their life time of ego.

People who have the issue with kneeling are poor. Such toxic masculinity is found in the village only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:26am On Feb 06, 2021
Praying for Ikechukwu and his fiancee. May their union bring them the best life has to offer.

Congratulations.
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by MrBONE2(m): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2021
Zzor:
grin
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Realhommie(m): 7:23am On Feb 06, 2021
This is the second time he would be proposing. A few years ago he proposed to his then girlfriend Sarah Ofili but that didn't work out eventually.

Well, if this is going to work then I'm happy for him and i wish him all the best. I'm not a fan of public proposal though.
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by pepperdemzombie: 8:11am On Feb 06, 2021
9jaRealist:

Is it your body? If you don’t like it, abegi scroll on.
Hopefully, there is a supposedly non-“bleached” body willing to tolerate your borderline misogyny.
>
Another over burnt hypo customer spotted.
E pain am die!
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by harmony75: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2021
since ehn ikechukwu well is better to be late get your bone of your bone.
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by macho44(m): 8:48am On Feb 06, 2021
Zzor:
Everything for life get time and season, just like IKECHUKWU music get rhyme & rhythm. Na now he decide to do the needful, no latecomer for that department wey dem dey call MARRIAGE grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB1ro6xHvMU
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by joseph1832(m): 9:03am On Feb 06, 2021
Zzor:
A supposed father of four kids just doing the needful, what has he been doing all this while, maybe he's tired of patronizing prostitutes[
you should know.
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2021
Ugly negroe with bad character.

He has gone completely bald and grey hair are shooting out of his arm pit and groin already.

The fear of erectile dysfunction and prostrate cancer aka womenopause is the beginning of wisdom for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives / Are You A Bi-sexual Or Homosexual? - Dele Momodu To Bobrisky (Video) / Chika Ike Finds Love Again, As Annie Idibia Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.