Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) (40766 Views)

Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Powede Lawrence's Pre-Wedding Photo Used For Church Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Obarofrederick(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Hopefully you feel she will never have to lower herself to you in any way, too, whether in what you call submission or in respect.

The way some of you take kneeling to propose, an act that happens only once in the relationship as if it's a war on your p.enis, when men benefit most from marriage, is laughable.

Men playing victim and feeling special with proposals.
men benefit most from marriage? You sure about that?
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2021
Obarofrederick:
men benefit most from marriage? You sure about that?

When men don't lie to themselves, they benefit the most.

The only thing lazy men complain about is having to do their God-given duty to take care of their family. Money is the only reason men think that marriage doesn't favor them, and that is only lazy men.

Who would complain about free house maid, free cleaner, free nurse, free baby sitter, free support system, free baby machine to carry on lineage, free laundry services, free chef, free school shuttle, free clothing shopper, free submission, free respect, free sex machine, free slave to his parents, free money maker, except lazy men?

Now, ask what women really benefit. Except being called Mrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by SaintUlot: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2021
Activist001:
Which song this guy don sing since 1997? I don't know what y'all keep calling him a "rapper".

Congratulations to him though, nothing consign me. undecided

He meant Ex-rapper

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Glycosunde: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2021
Is this the girl that made him beat up dbanj that year at mohits?
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2021
Untractable enteromitical proposal that is very lollific. It will only lead the two of them to a bavoocal end. veverrifical.
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Jimmy231: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2021
Zzor:
A supposed father of four kids just doing the needful, what has he been doing all this while, maybe he's tired of patronizing prostitutes
So you even know ikechuku waiting you wan come talk about Don jazzy
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Jimmy231: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Maybe he wants to process visa, so he needs a marriage certificate to prove she is his wife.
Paper for Ikechuku you no since way all this once done they UK . You better shot your mouth

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by UnimkeAk(m): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2021
peacekante:
Nigeria rapper Ikechukwu Proposed has to his girlfriend. The rapper shared the romantic moment on his Instagram handle. The rapper who lived outside the country wrote:

When she said yes. Didn't post it yesterday, But wanted to share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvcs7oA07C8
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CK6RhMtlD4x/?igshid=102nazyuvsvme

Peter Edochie is in serious pains right now
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by ikennamadu1(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2021
Zzor:
A supposed father of four kids just doing the needful, what has he been doing all this while, maybe he's tired of patronizing prostitutes

I go soon send you to 10months ban... since the last one small
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
ikennamadu1:

Are you a mod?
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
Zzor:

Just because he refused to patronize you shouldn't mean you should badmouth him.

he's got preference .
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
aryzgreat:
My name is IkeeeeeeeeeeeeChukwuuuuuuuu!

I remember that song that year.

Kini Big deal, shebi shebi we are on fire!

Walai lai ta lai gimme python,

lala, lala we on Fire.

lala big deal, lala big deal, lala big deal, lala big deal

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by aryzgreat: 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
99thEnemy:

Walai lai ta lai gimme python,

lala, lala we on Fire.

lala big deal, lala big deal, lala big deal, lala big deal

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

U be werey seriously. Lwkmd!

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by pepperdemzombie: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jimmy231:
Sorry, my demented brain doesn't know the meaning of "maybe". My useless mama, you better shot your mouth
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
ikennamadu1:

The lying ass and jobless zzor girl will soon get banned again from this forum, this time around it will take 6 months, I've already told Ialasticlala to put an eyes on her
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The lying ass and jobless zzor girl will soon get banned again from this forum, this time around it will take 6 months, I've already told Ialasticlala to put an eyes on her
Audio millionaire, I dy look for val ooo,how far that your rich friend abi he be audio millionaire too?yeye boy
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:36am On Feb 07, 2021
Zzor:
Audio millionaire, I dy look for val ooo,how far that your rich friend abi he be audio millionaire too?yeye boy
Rule 2

Lalasticlala, Seun, mukina2
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Rule 2

Lalasticlala, Seun, mukina2
Kikiki see as you are behaving like a small boy
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:38am On Feb 07, 2021
nateDZA:
undecided JuSt Like Erigga...this guys don watCh plenty SimpSon mOvies...Hard guy! Hard Guy! See dem bowing down.
Erigga fall my hands, totally! nigga done become simp
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Lalasticlala, Seun, this girl keeps insulting me on every thread, which I find disrespectful, please kindly give her 10 months ban including her alternate monikers too, thank you.
How old are you Mr audio millionaire? I have never insulted you but reply your insults.E b like brokenness hold you for throat now ooo ordinary val you dy decline,your audio millionaire friend nko flies don chop am.kikiki
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:56am On Feb 07, 2021
Zzor:
How old are you Mr audio millionaire? I have never insulted you but reply your insults.E b like brokenness hold you for throat now ooo ordinary val you dy decline,your audio millionaire friend nko flies don chop am.kikiki
I can't take this anymore, this little girl keeps insulting me everywhere like she's doing here, please kindly tame her before I take action on her because it won't be funny anymore.

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her / Cee-C Steps Out In Bum Shorts / Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.