Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects (19608 Views)

Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm / Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila / Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Best69: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2021
Nigeria have the worst police
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Pickieox(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2021
I'm trying to imagine the scenario...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Sultty(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2021
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Greenbirth: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2021
North
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2021
is that humiliation?? you never see anything.
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by adesegun121(m): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Mjpem23(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2021
sirblend:
No one is above the law.
Even the ONI OF IFE and OBA OF LAGOS can be ordered to lie down flat.

It’s in the law to lie down flat
Werey lol

1 Like

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by naijadrivablog: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2021
How dare the Opisa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by shaklisco(m): 9:44am On Feb 06, 2021
That is a big lie, not on this kind of offence.
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2021
sirblend:
No one is above the law.

Will you sharaap there!! How can you compare our Igbo merchantile lowly rated king with a first class king like Ooni of Ife or Oba of Lagos
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Pyhonist: 9:48am On Feb 06, 2021
Useless man

You called yourself a monarch and ordinary men asked you to prostrate and you obliged because they had guns. What the essence of bieng a monarch when bullets can kill you.

King of imbeciles and cowards
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by LexngtonSteele: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2021
cheesy grin

Truly 5% .

Truly 3rd Class.

Truly mere chestbeating gown wearing cowards.

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by dangotesmummy: 9:52am On Feb 06, 2021
saheedbadmus:
That's bad .. shey the mumu officer fit do that to an ordinary local govt chairman .. Nowadays these police officers or politifians have no respect for ori Ade (King)
the traditional offices have been desecrated a long time ago because people already realise that jazz is not as effective as they portray it I be in New generation African royalty

Secondly Nollywood has basterdized and watered down the sanctity of royalty by shooting all these unreasonable and unrealistic storylines

Remember when some touts invaded the Oba of Lagos Palace? That's when I knew people have no respect for any thing tradition again coupled with the fact that even parents don't teach their kids customs and traditions.i agree that there might be some senseless traditions but teaching your kids the positive sides of your tradition is not bad

Another issue is that traditional rulers collect money from politicians and the people know it.since they've sold their birthright to politicians,both the people and politicians have no respect for traditional offices.wamari Oba agbalagba to'n shey langba langba.ok do you remember when one Oba who married a Jamaican/Canadian wife (I can't remember his kingdom) how he was fighting on social media, disgracing himself.his olori too went to open up about details of her unpleasant experience with him,how he rapes their housemaid under her nose and all that kind of rubbish and him boasting that he's a king and there's nothing anybody can do about it

With instances like this do you think anybody thinks there's anything sacred about African traditional offices?

O,I almost forgot.some obas Will be getting married to their grand daughters age mates (teenagers and those in their 20s) and those ones will be ridiculing the throne and posting all manners of nonsense on social media.you think with the knowledge of all these thrash Nigerians Will still respect traditional offices? More worrisome is the fact that they will be selling chieftaincy title to the highest bidder.even drug peddlers, yahoo boys and prostitutes Can use Money to buy chieftaincy titles.radarada

2 Likes

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by ajl: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2021
Reasons they send northern police officers to the south. And one reason we need state police officers who are conversant with the people and community culture and traditions.
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by emmabest2000(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2021
cowardice is a disease

Eze coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2021
Before Nigeria was created, all the Obas, traditional rulers, ijoyes, Emir's, Sultan, were arranged for a meeting. The advantages including the financial benefits of One Nigeria was communicated to them. They never disclosed the disadvantages of one Nigeria including numerous humiliation they will receive from Governors and politicians in public. They will forever regret the decision
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by eburuu: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2021
for real
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by NwaAro: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2021
LexngtonSteele:
cheesy grin

Truly 5% .

Truly 3rd Class.

Truly mere chestbeating gown wearing cowards.
Yaribanza pig, fulani have turned Ogun state to a sex camp jamboree, awon "first class" been raped by Bororo boys and flogged like disobedient children by their Fulfude speaking masters grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/how-herdsmen-turned-ogun-villages-to-war-zones-raping-killing-destroying-farms-farmers-flogged-by-soldiers-for-rejecting-herders/%3famp=1

1 Like

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Fadahunsi(m): 9:56am On Feb 06, 2021
sirblend:
No one is above the law.

The ooni won't even have to issue any command.. two things will happen;
- if the officer dares to shoot, the gun will not fire!
- the officer won't be able to pee again in his life!

All these would be done by one of those in the Ooni's entourage..
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by SaintLucia: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2021
There's nothing like traditional rulers in the southeast. Those traditional rulers are warrant chiefs during colonialism. They did worst to their kinsmen when the White exploiters gave them small power during colonialism. The monarch should take panadol and take a rest.
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by wizdooarchy3(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2021
the TRADITIONAL RULERS have sold their RESPECT to POLITICIANS

Bcoz I know they can't try it with ordinary Local Govt Councillor
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Pyhonist: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2021
sirblend:
No one is above the law.

Oh oh let them come Fadeyi Lagos and tell Jayplo or Kunle Poli to lie down flat all in the name of your mumu law that applies only to the less privileged. Or better still let them ask Jagaban or Igboho to prostrate.

Or even come Idioro for Mushin here ask as people to prostrate.

Dey there they fool yourself. No be only law na decree.
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by MsAllison(f): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Why won't they disgrace you when everyone now rules every plot of land as autonomous community in Imo state.

Lol
same thing i was going to say
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by ajl: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2021
Pyhonist:
Useless man

You called yourself a monarch and ordinary men asked you to prostrate and you obliged because they had guns. What the essence of bieng a monarch when bullets can kill you.

King of imbeciles and cowards

Almost all the monarchs have converted to christianity and Islam. The gods have departed away from them. Even the Ooni of Ife who is the symbolic chief priest of Yoruba spiritual tradition says Jesus is his lord. And I heard that his Olori (queen) who is a prophetess was praying in the palace chastising Esu, a foremost yoruba deity, which the Olori wrongly assumes is the same as Satan. Meanwhile Satan doesn't exist in yoruba spirituality. Meanwhile, Esu is the spiritual "policeman" and habinger of justice. Esu is more like the holy spirit in yoruba spirituality because all deities must go through him to obtain "Ase" from Olodumare (God). So, how in the world could someone so close to the king not understand this. The saddest part is that a good part of their religious beliefs are made up story. For example, the story of the immaculate conception is found in almost all ancient cultures, from ancient Egyptians, Azteca, Greeks, and others.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by qualityovenbake(m): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Why won't they disgrace you when everyone now rules every plot of land as autonomous community in Imo state.
Every automous community has a king. Annoying.
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by dangotesmummy: 10:06am On Feb 06, 2021
ajl:
Reasons they send northern police officers to the south. And one reason we need state police officers who are conversant with the people and community culture and traditions.
there's no culture anywhere in nigeria that supports disrespect for elders,talk more of a traditional ruler

The police are just being typical Nigerians who enjoy oppression and over doing beyond where they send you

1 Like

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by onuman: 10:06am On Feb 06, 2021
Osagyefo98:

https://punchng.com/your-officer-ordered-me-to-lie-down-imo-monarch-tells-cp/

The policeman who did this must be brought to shame publicly. It’s not enough to sack him from the force.

Untrained policemen wave the gun paid for by tax payers and intimidate, extort and even kill the citizens with torture or with the gun.

STOP RECRUITING SEMI-LITERATE PERSONS INTO THE POLICE FORCE.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2021
SaintLucia:
There's nothing like traditional rulers in the southeast Imo state. Those traditional rulers are warrant chiefs during colonialism. They did worst to their kinsmen when the White exploiters gave them small power during colonialism. The monarch should take panadol and take a rest.

Fixed
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by nonhuman(m): 10:08am On Feb 06, 2021
visijo:
If your account balance reach 10k, we’re not friends again. You’re my boss.��
vwhqt or me that mine is about 10mila what am I to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan's Government Awarded $1.96bn Kano-Niger Republic Rail Line In 2013 / Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick / EFCC Traces Akwa Ibom’s N1.4b To 11 Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.