Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects (19606 Views)

Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm / Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila / Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by thatigboman: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
Miracle1991:
so what? Are you above the law? You know there is curfew but you disobeyed the directives of the government because you are a traditional ruler abi? His royal highness my foot. It is your duty to inculcate morality into the flat head of those terrorist you called youths, but you failed completely. If your ipob terrorists did not cause that rubbish, the policemen will not be there.
Traditional rulers are the people that are covering those ipob terrorists, therefore anything the police did to you is welcome.
and what is the punishment for breaking curfew? Humiliation and lying on the ground?
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Nigeria is a British continuation of the destruction of our tradition, customs and their custodians,

The irony is that these kings LOVE Nigeria that destroyed their ancestors because it feeds them, the negro is a complicated being!
Indeed we Negros are very complicated!!!

1 Like

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by rockyh(m): 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
sirblend:
No one is above the law.
Even the ONI OF IFE and OBA OF LAGOS can be ordered to lie down flat.
shut up and talk like a person with mental stability
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Munzy14(m): 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Why won't they disgrace you when everyone now rules every plot of land as autonomous community in Imo state.

Lol
Hahahaha... As in eeeh..

The worst na rascals with money that usually by the seat.
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by mechanics(m): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Why won't they disgrace you when everyone now rules every plot of land as autonomous community in Imo state.

Lol
hahahah.
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Coinbased: 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by victorkc(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Osagyefo98:

https://punchng.com/your-officer-ordered-me-to-lie-down-imo-monarch-tells-cp/
This man is a coward. Not fit tho be a traditional ruler. He should resign from that stool. Hoe can he be intimated by Police if he knows his worth.
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
sirblend:
No one is above the law.
Even the ONI OF IFE and OBA OF LAGOS can be ordered to lie down flat.

You are very stupid
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by calcal: 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
need to see this man before the war start, his name is confirma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM9ptrX66IE
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by vulpeslopez(m): 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
This one still dey make noise....them suppose dethrone am sef.....Lie down for what?? A king lies downI no be royalty but that man don desecrate the royal stool.
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by GistFullGround: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Can they disrespect a Northern Emir? Just asking!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) / IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos / Group Faults Muric’s Position On Appointments Made By Ekitigovernment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.