Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects (19587 Views)

Bandits Raping Wives Of My Subjects, Monarch Chief Bitrus James Raises Alarm / Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila / Ifeanyi Okereke: Femi Gbajabiamila Suspends Security Aide, Hands Him Over To DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by onuman: 10:09am On Feb 06, 2021
Millimann:
The Governors won't say anything now.

When those youths start harming policemen and burning police stations, you start wondering what caused their actions.

Which governor? The governor who is believed to be behind all these?
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by BastardWike: 10:14am On Feb 06, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Why won't they disgrace you when everyone now rules every plot of land as autonomous community in Imo state.

Lol

Please go and pick your sense wherever you left it!

All these abo.ki policemen will come to the South and be humiliating the people recklessly. Can that foolish policeman try this rubbish in the North?

Was it not a few days ago we heard that a police inspector was arrested by hisbah in Kano and detained for days just because he was caught buying beer shocked shocked shocked but look at the same police misbehaving down South.

Thank God for ESN.
Thank God for people like Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho who are now giving it back to these primitive anarchists hot.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by ajl: 10:18am On Feb 06, 2021
dangotesmummy:
there's no culture anywhere in nigeria that supports disrespect for elders,talk more of a traditional ruler

The police are just being typical Nigerians who enjoy oppression and over doing beyond where they send you

You could be right but you are not getting my viewpoint. It would be easier for a native police officer to easily identify the monarch than a typical police officer that is not conversant with the culture of the natives. That police officer is probably a high school certificate holder who can't read. I mean, we all know the quality of educational background of most Nigerian junior police officers.
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2021
BastardWike:

All these abo.ki policemen will come to the South and be humiliating the people recklessly. Can that foolish policeman try this rubbish in the North?

Was it not a few days ago we heard that a police inspector was arrested by hisbah in Kano and detained for days just because he was caught buying beer shocked shocked shocked but look at the same police misbehaving down South.

Thank God for ESN.
Thank God for people like Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho who are now giving it back to these primitive anarchists hot.

Ana akogheri.

Who are the people ruling the autonomous communities of 5 street 5 building..

if na rivers state, u for done call Wike bastard..

hypocrites
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by etrouble: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2021
The Traditional ruler messed up. If he couldn’t tell the useless policemen to turn into pusssy cats, then the man isn’t a Traditional ruler but a traditional goat. Can the uselessness policemen say that to Oba of Benin or Alaafin of Oyo or Ooni of Ife? If you are a traditional man, bury traditional charms inside you and carry the traditional gods around.

But not to worry, the useless policemen will soon meet their Waterloo when they get posted to arrest Nnamdi Kanu or Sunday Igboho, the policemen will go and never return to their families again
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by dangotesmummy: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2021
ajl:

You could be right but you are not getting my viewpoint. It would be easier for a native police officer to easily identify the monarch than a typical police officer that is not conversant with the culture of the natives. That police officer is probably a high school certificate holder who can't read. I mean, we all know the quality of educational background of most Nigerian junior police officers.
native police officers that collude with Nigerian police?

Na today?

State or community policing will put a stop to all this nonsense

Let's test /try amotekun and other indigenous police for starters
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by ajl: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2021
dangotesmummy:
native police officers that collude with Nigerian police?

Na today?

State or community policing will put a stop to all this nonsense

Let's test /try amotekun and other indigenous police for starters

Your question "native police officers that collude with Nigerian police?" suggest you have no clue about what you are talking about. Is a native police officer not a member of the Nigerian Police Force?
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by pajaka77: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2021
Common guys let all stop buying cow meat. Personally, no more cow meat in my household...Only goat meat or chicken and fish period... IF we all adopt this simple measure, we can frustrate the fulanis and send them packing. If we keep patronising their business and giving them money, they will keep seeing us as fools that we are. Lets wise up and rise up fellow southerners... There is power in unity!

1 Like

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Mpanyi: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2021
All these nonsense autonomous traditional rulers wey them dey get for Imo State. They ordered you to lie down and you did. Tufia! Abomination. Dey suppose dethrone you.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by abdul23(m): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2021
I hope you know what the sultan of Sokoto represents. It will never happen. Some people are meant not to be touched because of what they represent. As for your southern kings they made themselves a laughing stock.
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by etrouble: 10:29am On Feb 06, 2021
Mpanyi:
All these nonsense autonomous traditional rulers wey them dey get for Imo State. They ordered you to lie down and you did. Tufia! Abomination. Dey suppose dethrone you.

He is a traditional goat and not traditional ruler. A traditional ruler would have turned the useless policemen into pussy cats
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by prigoz(m): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Why won't they disgrace you when everyone now rules every plot of land as autonomous community in Imo state.

Lol
You are making mockery of the traditional ruler, that is how they will disgrace you one day and you will be mocked. Instead of condemning the action of the cop. You are here spewing nonsense. You deserve this

1 Like

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by BastardWike: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Ana akogheri.

Who are the people ruling the autonomous communities of 5 street 5 building..

if na rivers state, u for done call Wike bastard..

hypocrites

Of course, they all slaves and bastards, including the puppet in Imo State. Same wike shouts at his traditional rulers like they are his house boys but when he goes to the North, he will kneel down before their rulers.

If the idiotic policeman won't respect the man's office as a traditional ruler of his people, then why not respect his age? But no, he must humiliate him because he feels Southerners are slaves yet onye nzuzu di ka gi can't see that!

It is not the old man he humiliated, because he is already old, weak and armless yet he forced him at gun point to lie down, it is the people of the community he insulted and when they take laws into their hands by retaliating, I hope they won't start crying and begging that they have families.

That foolish policeman should be fished out now and prosecuted for peace to reign.

1 Like

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by BastardWike: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2021
Mpanyi:

Honestly, the old man messed up. You're already old, how many years do you have left on earth yet he allowed himself to be so humiliated by obeying such foolish policeman because he was afraid of a gun.

He should have stood his ground and cursed the idiot with sand and dare him to shoot him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by dangotesmummy: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2021
ajl:

Your question "native police officers that collude with Nigerian police?" suggest you have no clue about what you are talking about. Is a native police officer not a member of the Nigerian Police Force?
smh

If you don't understand something,ask rather than conclude.native police officers are the local Mobile police we see walking around and those ones can easily be used by desperate politicians and charlatans but state police officers aren't loyal to any body or A PARTICULAR group EXCEPT THE STATE
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by MikkySexy23(m): 10:57am On Feb 06, 2021
Traditional Ruler?? He shouldn't have laid down on the ground. He shouldn't have!!

1 Like

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by exminister(m): 11:09am On Feb 06, 2021
Soon it will be end anything police
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by RedPhoenix: 11:10am On Feb 06, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by olisaEze(m): 11:13am On Feb 06, 2021
This is how these ill educated police officers caused the #EndSARS conflicts last year.

We can see that their police colleges are still spitting out more idiots.

If we petition NCAN to check his name now, I won’t be surprised if he’s from the SE.

If that officer was posted to the North, can he even speak to a village head without his superiors permission? Abi is it not these same kind of police officers that Hisbah the 'sharia army' is disgracing upandan anyhow?
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by aryzgreat: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2021
Rugaria:
The habit of humiliating royal father's in the south by officers from the north has been going on for centuries! Babangida once sent soldiers to destroy a palace in Rivers State where the locals who had issues with the army ran to for safety. There is no respect whatsoever for the traditional institutions in the south by northerners but the same notherners will be desperately brandishing their worn out traditional rulers as god-sent "blue bloods" that must be worshiped. I think that protests can't solve this problem. The North won't learn! The best way to send a strong message about this is for a Southerner in office to find a very inventive way to thoroughly humiliate say the sultan of Sokoto or the emir of Kano! Set him up as a supporter of violent herdsmen, get him arrested in the typical Nigerian police method and bring him to court only in his worn-out dirty boxers on the back of and old Police pick up.. That's the only way this will stop..

Any southern officer that does that is definitely losing his Job.

There are advantages Northerners have conferred on themselves through the years of North dominated leadership in this country.

The only way out is either true federalism or we split and go our ways.

Northern lordship, hegemony and imposition of Islamic religious beliefs on others will continue as long as this current structure is maintained.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by idahme(m): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2021
sirblend:
No one is above the law.
Even the ONI OF IFE and OBA OF LAGOS can be ordered to lie down flat.

The law stipulates citizens should be ordered to lay flat on the ground?
We are our own problem in this country, when it doesn't involve us it's not our issue. We only shout when we are the victim.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Omezif(m): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2021
Eze okereke is a quiet man.
but obeident is better than sacrifice.
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by maestroferddi: 11:37am On Feb 06, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Lol
This comment is completely devoid of common sense...

1 Like

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Flatinos: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2021
Lol only happens in the land of Bia-fraud grin
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Flatinos: 11:45am On Feb 06, 2021
Rugaria:
The habit of humiliating royal father's in the south by officers from the north has been going on for centuries! Babangida once sent soldiers to destroy a palace in Rivers State where the locals who had issues with the army ran to for safety. There is no respect whatsoever for the traditional institutions in the south by northerners but the same notherners will be desperately brandishing their worn out traditional rulers as god-sent "blue bloods" that must be worshiped. I think that protests can't solve this problem. The North won't learn! The best way to send a strong message about this is for a Southerner in office to find a very inventive way to thoroughly humiliate say the sultan of Sokoto or the emir of Kano! Set him up as a supporter of violent herdsmen, get him arrested in the typical Nigerian police method and bring him to court only in his worn-out dirty boxers on the back of and old Police pick up.. That's the only way this will stop..

You said South? Na those only happen to Ibo in Ibo land.
When shit happens against you ibos you lots try to rally the South to your side but if it's against others you count yourselves out.
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by BSdetector: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
BastardWike:

Thank God for ESN.

Please explain, how is Nnamdi kanu giving it back to them?
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Sleekfingers: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Mpanyi: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
etrouble:

He is a traditional goat and not traditional ruler. A traditional ruler would have turned the useless policemen into pussy cats

Hahaha I dey tell you
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by Miracle1991: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
Osagyefo98:

https://punchng.com/your-officer-ordered-me-to-lie-down-imo-monarch-tells-cp/
so what? Are you above the law? You know there is curfew but you disobeyed the directives of the government because you are a traditional ruler abi? His royal highness my foot. It is your duty to inculcate morality into the flat head of those terrorist you called youths, but you failed completely. If your ipob terrorists did not cause that rubbish, the policemen will not be there.
Traditional rulers are the people that are covering those ipob terrorists, therefore anything the police did to you is welcome.
Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by GodisFirst: 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
If he is a True Traditional Ruler that rules the people of his land the way he ought to, and not the self made types we have these days, I am pretty sure that that police man will come back someday asking for forgiveness or he will suffer greatly. If he can't respect the constituted authority of that land, he should at least have respect for the old age

1 Like

Re: Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects by thatigboman: 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
sirblend:
No one is above the law.
Even the ONI OF IFE and OBA OF LAGOS can be ordered to lie down flat.
whats the law? Lie down flat for what exact reason?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Airstrikes Kill ISWAP Commander, Abou-sufyan, Others In Lake Chad / 3 Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested By Soldiers At Cattle Market, Maiduguri (Photos / Southern Governors Wives Visit Aregbesola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.