Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Need Your Advice Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice Friends (662 Views)

I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Friends by plyz: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
Please what can one do with a 30k salary
Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
plyz:
Buy your girlfriend val gifts,she has really tried tolerating all the garbages you bring to her
Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by Ahmad62(m): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
Buy your girlfriend val gifts,she has really tried tolerating all the garbages you bring to her

Don't listen to this one ooo tauu
Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by Nazgul: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
plyz:
What part of Nigeria are you based?

Do you stay alone or with your parents?

What's your age bracket?

What's your academic qualification?

If you can answer these questions I can narrow down a possible option of what you can do with it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by CrEaToRmalden(m): 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:

Must a woman be a beggar?
Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by plyz: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
sorry am not in a relationship atm

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
plyz:

Many things firstly what are your plans?
Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
plyz:
sorry am not in a relationship atm
OK buy a gift for your mum

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by plyz: 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nazgul:

What part of Nigeria are you based?

Do you stay alone or with your parents?

What's your age bracket?

What's your academic qualification?

If you can answer these questions I can narrow down a possible option of what you can do with it.
a) am based in Abuja
b) I stay with my elder brother
c) am 27
d) was a 3hundred level student had to leave school 4years ago(didn't finish cuz of the issue). so I can say am only having my ssce cert.
Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by plyz: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
OK buy a gift for your mum
am not talking bout Valentine got this job and d pay happens to be 30k.
Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by frozen70(f): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
plyz:
a) am based in Abuja
c) am 27
d) was a 3hundred level student had to leave school 4years ago(didn't finish cuz of the issue). so I can say am only having my ssce cert.

Why not go back and find out how to solve this school issues

Unless you entered with bad results or backyard entrance

If you are willet start school afresh pls do

It's worst being a drop out
Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by plyz: 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
frozen70:

Why not go back and find out how to solve this school issues

Unless you entered with bad results or backyard entrance

If you are willet start school afresh pls do

It's worst being a drop out
Thank allot for your input was planing on going back to school but sometimes I feel am let behind ND there's no time again for me
Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by Nazgul: 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
plyz:
a) am based in Abuja
c) am 27
Continue with the job, then learn a skill or start a business. Once you start making money from that skill, you can resign from the job and focus on your business.

Possible skills or business you can easily make above 30k monthly are.

1. Barbing. You'll definitely be making above 30k monthly in Abuja once you can get a shop of your own.

2. Dry-cleaning. Another good business provided you're prompt with the time frame you give to your customers.

3. POS. If you're in a location where you're far from banks, you can consider this.

4. Tailoring. All you need here is packaging and prompt delivery with the jobs customers entrust you with, and the sky will be your limit.

5. Photographer/Video coverage. In your current location, this business is hot cake.

6. Barbecue. All you need is a good location, some capital and you're good to go.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by Wickedfacts: 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:

How many val gifts did your dad give your Mom for all the garbage children she brought to him?
Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by frozen70(f): 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
plyz:
Thank allot for your input was planing on going back to school but sometimes I feel am let behind ND there's no time again for me
See you have to make that move, once you get to 30yrs of age, pride will not allow you to further and that us another way to get frustrated in life

Education is not everything but don't think it's not meaningful

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by tyup(m): 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
plyz:
am not talking bout Valentine got this job and d pay happens to be 30k.

Zzor is an example of an average 9ja girl. Dumb as fvck and contributes no tangible progress to anything living n I'm surprised you're just getting to know her undecided some sort of Wickedfacts
Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by plyz: 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
frozen70:

See you have to make that move, once you get to 30yrs of age, pride will not allow you to further and that us another way to get frustrated in life

Education is not everything but don't think it's not meaningful
Thanks allot for this...I actually applied one of the universities here,jus waiting for the admission list an hoping it favours me. really appreciate ur input.
Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by plyz: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nazgul:

Continue with the job, then learn a skill or start a business. Once you start making money from that skill, you can resign from the job and focus on your business.

Possible skills or business you can easily make above 30k monthly are.

1. Barbing. You'll definitely be making above 30k monthly in Abuja once you can get a shop of your own.

2. Dry-cleaning. Another good business provided you're prompt with the time frame you give to your customers.

3. POS. If you're in a location where you're far from banks, you can consider this.

4. Tailoring. All you need here is packaging and prompt delivery with the jobs customers entrust you with, and the sky will be your limit.

5. Photographer/Video coverage. In your current location, this business is hot cake.

6. Barbecue. All you need is a good location, some capital and you're good to go.
Thanks allot really appreciate this sir
Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by plyz: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
tyup:

Zzor is an example of an average 9ja girl. Dumb as fvck and contributes no tangible progress to anything living n I'm surprised you're just getting to know her undecided
lol..... guess she misunderstood my post
Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by frozen70(f): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
plyz:
Thanks allot for this...I actually applied one of the universities here,jus waiting for the admission list an hoping it favours me. really appreciate ur input.

Thanks be to God for the experted favour
Now you can use the money and shop once that is done
Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by tyup(m): 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
plyz:
lol..... guess she misunderstood my post

She didn't, she can't contribute anything good to Life so her best bet is taking her frustration on hustling guys

I'll advice you to go for a 4year course and something easy n lucrative at it, course like Psychology
Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by plyz: 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
frozen70:

Thanks be to God for the experted favour
Now you can use the money and shop once that is done
smiles.....intend to keep saving till then
Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by plyz: 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
tyup:

She didn't, she can't contribute anything good to Life so her best bet is taking her frustration on hustling guys

I'll advice you to go for a 4year course and something easy n lucrative at it, course like Psychology
thanks brother actually I applied computer science at uniabuja although I don't know anybody just God.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
bro if you see or have any connect on any job of that pay and above pls link me up.. thanks

I'm a graduate tho
Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by InfernoNig: 12:17am On Feb 06, 2021
Zzor:

Your own dey your body.
Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by InfernoNig: 12:19am On Feb 06, 2021
plyz:
a) am based in Abuja
c) am 27

Pick a form with NOUN.
Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by shege45: 12:25am On Feb 06, 2021
plyz:
Nothing really. You barely save from this
Re: I Need Your Advice Friends by olorunyomi25149: 7:52am On Feb 06, 2021
: sorry am not in a relationship atmOK buy a gift for your mum

(1) (Reply)

Some Popular Abbreviations On Nairaland And Their Meanings. / Amazing Doggy Tips�� / This Thing Is Wrong And If You're Doing It, Stop!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.