Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out (1746 Views)

Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th / Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by Salimsalimsaleh: 9:30am On May 26, 2021

Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by PissfulProtester: 9:32am On May 26, 2021
Smh...

Why she come dey video herself?

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by helinues: 9:32am On May 26, 2021
So Gov Hope shot your brother in close range right?

Make you people also tell UGM to stop their attacking on security officers.. There will always be consequences

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by CilicMarin: 9:33am On May 26, 2021
You are still playing politics with the dead of your loved ones..

Ndi ara!
Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by Brimstone77: 9:35am On May 26, 2021
helinues:

Make you people also tell UGM to stop their attacking on security officers.. There will always be consequences
I pray you suffer the consequences of another person's crime...

Amen!!

17 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by PissfulProtester: 9:40am On May 26, 2021
Brimstone77:

Amen!!
make we hear wordundecided

We no warn Una?

Police will gun down your gunmen, you will defend them like useless charge and bail lawyers..but when the gunmen kill your people, you blame it on police and the governor

Which Kain hypocrisy reach this one abeg?
Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by tollyboy5(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2021
helinues:

It easier letting the Igbo's have their country since majority of them sympathize with ipob.

Why force them to be in same country?

14 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by helinues: 9:42am On May 26, 2021
tollyboy5:

It easier letting the Igbo's have their country since majority of them sympathize with ipob.

Nobody is forcing them... They are only reaping from Nnamdi Azikwe's many mistakes of rejecting secession clause in the constitution...

Until that's rectified, they have no where to go..
Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by helinues: 9:44am On May 26, 2021
Brimstone77:

Amen!!

When we were warning you guys and still warning you about the consequences of UGM, no be abuse you dey abuse us in return?

Tell your prayers to sheepishs.. Blackhole dey here
Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by FreeIgbos: 9:50am On May 26, 2021
These people will answer for these crimes against humanity someday. You can't go about killing innocent people and expect to go free. Even world powers like America and Israel do everything possible to avoid civilian casualties in other countries o, but here in Nigeria, those that claim we are one nation see nothing wrong or evil in picking random men in the streets and killing them.

A statement was even credited to a supposed police cheif who informed his men to commit extrajudicial killings and should not mind about human rights shocked shocked That if/when such complains eventually come to him, he knows how he will sweep it under the carpet shocked shocked

Cursed nation!!!
Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by mrvitalis(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2021
helinues:

Nobody is forcing them... They are only reaping from Nnamdi Azikwe's many mistakes of rejecting secession clause in the constitution...

So one man zik was so powerful he forced yorubas and Hausas to agree with him

Your children n grand children would reap what Nigeria is doing to the igbos now too

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by mrvitalis(m): 9:55am On May 26, 2021
helinues:

When we were warning you guys and still warning you about the consequences of UGM, no be abuse you dey abuse us in return?

Tell your prayers to sheepishs.. Blackhole dey here

So you are accepting nigeria police go about Killin innocent people when they have threat ?

It's really funny when humans can never be face the truth

If the idea is kill innocent igbos and this would force them to turn against IPOB then Nigeria full of more idiots than I thought

5 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 9:57am On May 26, 2021
All the gory news emanating from the east of recent are just tactics and propagandas specially designed to divide and cause unrest in the South Eastern part of Nigeria.
Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by FreeIgbos: 9:58am On May 26, 2021
CilicMarin:
You are still playing politics with the dead of your loved ones..

Ndi ara!

How is she playing politics? Maybe you need to experience the pains she is passing through to understand how it feels to have a loved one murdered extrajudicially.

Igbos are not minorities to be murdered and forgotten, we have the numbers both within and outside Nigeria to ensure these victims get justice. Our governors may be bastards, but we the Igbo masses won't keep quiet.
Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 10:00am On May 26, 2021
mrvitalis:

Your children n grand children would reap what Nigeria is doing to the igbos now too
That guy is used for traffick reasons.

Stop wasting your time.
Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by helinues: 10:01am On May 26, 2021
mrvitalis:

So you are accepting nigeria police go about Killin innocent people when they have threat ?

It's really funny when humans can never be face the truth

If the idea is kill innocent igbos and this would force them to turn against IPOB then Nigeria full of more idiots than I thought

Stop that emotional ranting... Herdsmen have not been attacking recently in any of the SE states, Majority of the police check points in SE have been deserted by police which means the extortion and extra judicial killings have reduced far far...

Why then are UGM still attacking security operatives? How are you sure it was even the police that shot the person , what if it was a straight bullet from UGM gang?

You see,your narrations can only sell to other emotional people... We are not seeing the things the way you guys are seeing it, same as the world in general hence everyone minds their business
Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by mrvitalis(m): 10:09am On May 26, 2021
helinues:

Stop that emotional ranting... Herdsmen have not been attacking recently in any of the SE states, Majority of the police check points in SE have been deserted by police which means the extortion and extra judicial killings have reduced far far...

Why then are UGM still attacking security operatives? How are you sure it was even the police that shot the person , what if it was a straight bullet from UGM gang?

You see,your narrations can only sell to other emotional people... We are not seeing the things the way you guys are seeing it, same as the world in general hence everyone minds their business
So u accept ESN is working ? That's fantastic

Tell army to leave the street and enter bushes

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by helinues: 10:13am On May 26, 2021
mrvitalis:

So u accept ESN is working ? That's fantastic

Tell army to leave the street and enter bushes

ESN is working? You see where the confusion at....

How many herdsmen have they ESN arrested?

I thought ESN was created purposefully for herdsmen so they stay in the bush...

Are you saying ESN are the UGM attacking the army and police abi what's the business of ESN with that?
Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by goodnessme1(f): 10:14am On May 26, 2021
mrvitalis:

Leave those baboons and monkeys.

I don't know how one man zik forced the whole yorubas and hausafulanis to remove secession clause in the constitution.

The lies Foolish people tell themselves to feel better.
Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by mrvitalis(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2021
helinues:

ESN is working? You see where the confusion at....

How many herdsmen have they ESN arrested?

I thought ESN was created purposefully for herdsmen so they stay in the bush...

Are you saying ESN are the UGM attacking the army and police abi what's the business of ESN with that?
ESN have been in the bushes doing their work

When last did u hear herdsmen kidnapped someone in igbo land like they do in ondo and oyo

Or have killed a whole village ...like benue

UGM are on a revenge mission , they are not ESN , the only way to stop them is through stoping police brutality , bring those responsible for obigbo ,orlu ,onitsha and enugu massacre to book

If not count how many people were killed then

Multiple it by 10 that's how many people UGM would likely kill in the security forces

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by mekaboy(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2021
I sympathise with you for your loss. But the truth is that Nnamdi Kanu killed your brother.

Im sure you would have been praising the UGM online, and maybe your brother was also supporting and celebrating them openly.

Now the bullet hit him and you call on UK government. The same UK kanu said is the enemy of Biafra but went there to secure citizenship for his family?

We will just have to add your brother to the igbos kanu have killed for his biafran business.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by SweetiliciousD: 10:41am On May 26, 2021
helinues:

Only a fool live his life in perpetuity of yesteryear's errors!

Maybe Nokia 3310 shouldn't be upgraded to today's android?

Keep fooling around inverted thinking on the worldwide Web!

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 10:44am On May 26, 2021
tollyboy5:

Who is stopping igbos from having their country?
Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by Ojiofor: 10:53am On May 26, 2021
That is what ESN/IPOB/UGM in collaboration with Nigeria army have turned Igbo land to a place of mourning for many families.
Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by oilyngbati(m): 10:54am On May 26, 2021
This woman like so many, is not informed at all. Gov Hope Uzodinma is actually trying to bring sanity and safety of lives and properties.
The person that killed your brother is the runaway coward nnamdi cownu and his Ipob terrorists. Before the formation of ESN/unknown gunmen, were there these types of killings in Igboland? The answer is capital NO! nnamdi cownu is has brought nothing but death to Igboland and all those that support these terrorists called Ipob/ESN/unknown gunmen will surely reap the evil they are supporting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google Playstore Is Not The Only Option- Adamu Garba / BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Storm Imo State House Of Assembly, Shoot Sporadically / Breaking: Lai Mohammed Joins Presidential Race, To Pick Form On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.