Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business (42868 Views)

Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders / Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger / Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by ThugBoy(m): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2021
I am waiting for wole Soyinka, ObJ, Goodluck and Falana to speak with the cow and his professor in ask rock I hope they will listen
Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by groomed: 10:29am On Feb 06, 2021
Esseite:
Atiku is just chasing clout... CBN took the best decision.

Unregulated Crypto currency is a lazy investment that tilts more on outflow of FX rather than inflow.. it is death sentence to import dominated countries.

E.g- I buy bitcoin with N10m that would be domiciled in source Nation(not Nigeria).. if it rises in 1 year by maybe 10%, I may have gained 1m as an individual, but I have starved my country economy of recycling my 10m if it was domiciled in a Nigerian bank or invested into the society which could have produced more than 10% while creating jobs.. note as an import dominated nation, the chance of loosing that 1m as another escaped forex is 95% on foreign goods while 5% I may spend on local food.

The Nigerian greed for small margins has blinded a lot of people, imagine Crypto currency trading far beyond your indigenous Stock exchange and some feel it's okay
idiot, there are people like us that receive funds in Bitcoin and we run monthly figures in hundreds thousands of dollars... within a subsection of nairaland here. Let's not talk about the the entire Southern Nigeria

But you APC baboons and wasted sperms will come here (after your whatsapp meeting) to tell us that APC led admin made the best policy to kill your motherfucking mother... I COULD put a gun through your lungs... yes, I said what I said.

Do you have any business, do you? God knows the day I will meet any of you bastard offline supporting this demonic party offline just because you are benefiting from it, BLOOD MUST FLOW and I am really looking forward to that day.

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2021
Esseite:

Unregulated Crypto currency is a lazy investment that tilts more on outflow of FX rather than inflow.. it is death sentence to import dominated countries.

E.g- I buy bitcoin with N10m that would be domiciled in source Nation(not Nigeria).. if it rises in 1 year by maybe 10%, I may have gained 1m as an individual, but I have starved my country economy of recycling my 10m if it was domiciled in a Nigerian bank or invested into the society which could have produced more than 10% while creating jobs.. note as an import dominated nation, the chance of loosing that 1m as another escaped forex is 95% on foreign goods while 5% I may spend on local food.

The Nigerian greed for small margins has blinded a lot of people, imagine Crypto currency trading far beyond your indigenous Stock exchange and some feel it's okay

Atiku was pleading for it to be regulated instead of the outright ban....so think am

1 Like

Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2021
Leokinghenry12:
Nigeria youth are Unemployment, many trades the Naira for crypto to make a living. Now the government closes down a livelihood. Sometimes I wonder if this country makes a serious thinking b4 embarking on any decision.
The government is not working for the betterment of the youth other than for the pocket and challenging the opposition party and making life worst for the youth

You call crypto livelihood or you think crypto is selling orange in the market.

Do you know how many people have lost their savings in crypto

1 Like

Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by Lomprico2: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2021
does buhari know what crypto is in the first place? it's his zombies that are running things in aso rock that are behind this.
Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by InvertedHammer: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2021
/
grin grin grin

Nigerians!

Hahahahaha.

I am enjoying it.
\
Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by mrfreestuff: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2021
Optimistdude:

Please how do i invest in bitcoin business?
Better be careful, don't let them bait you.

Right now, even the owners of the platforms are calling for caution until they move everyone outside the banking channels as they have disabled all their channels to receive naira deposits.
Here is a link to free business ideas book for you to download if you need business ideas( CBN should be supporting free distribution of hard & softcopies of this book to the youths)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir

Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2021
groomed:
idiot, there are people like us that receive funds in Bitcoin and we run monthly figures in hundreds thousands of dollars... within a subsection of nairaland here. Let's not talk about the the entire Southern Nigeria

But you APC baboons and wasted sperms will come here (after your whatsapp meeting) to tell us that APC led admin made the best policy to kill your motherfucking mother... I COULD put a gun through your lungs... yes, I said what I said.

Do you have any business, do you? God knows the day I will meet any of you bastard offline supporting this demonic party offline just because you are benefiting from it, BLOOD MUST FLOW and I am really looking forward to that day.

You don't...stop the lies
Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The best comment ever

Hatred won't make some people see any meaning in such comments. The fact is most of those spitting nonsense all over the threads may not even know what Crytocurrency is.
Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2021
Esseite:

The best comment ever

7 Likes

valentineuwakwe:

Atiku was pleading for it to be regulated instead of the outright ban....so think am

It's the dark web, it almost cant be regulated... the only means nations are taking is propping up their own coins which is no different to the common e-wallet.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by Nigga44: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2021
Esseite:

You think you're smart....but you're just stupid and evil.

Many of the physical companies in Nigeria that you're speaking for are actually migrating to digital currencies. This is because no serious investor would invest in a country overrun by rampaging herdsmen. Insecurity is a major hindrance and that's what a reasonable govt will like to solve first.

You're talking about our stock market and I ask you: do you have any stock portfolio in NSE?? Have you ever traded the stock market in this country? Are you aware that companies like Gtb and many others have run to get listed in London stock exchange. Oga, the first bank shares that I bought for 250k since 2009 as a student has not yielded a kobo till date. My 600k in bank phb shares vanished into thin air when frank atuche was sacked and the bank nationalised by sanusi.

Why then would I not be sensible after this experiences and invest in a good investment like Cryptos??

You call it a lazy investment but many of us here only trade this as our only source of living. You trying to tell me that you and the cows in power are smarter than all the developed nations in the world who just regulate and tax btc instead of banning it.

You think you're smart. You're not..... you're just demonic

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by TONIOI: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2021
You can’t create jobs for youths, so the youths created jobs for themselves via #Crypto #BitCoin. And now you have shut that down

Youths can’t farm because of your kinsmen herdsmen. They can’t manufacture because you gave us no electricity.

You closed Nigeria’s border and ruined thousands of businesses. You closed Kano film village, costing us millions.

General Buhari, what do you want us to do? Do you want our economy to be like your cows that don’t increase .

as for those who voted for u , they should enjoy dia sef oO , ifa hear pem from any corner the Thunder dat will fire dem een heeen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by Alfred234(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2021
Esseite:

Starved my country on top of my own hard earned money? angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by Fbinvestigator: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2021
Esseite:

Can you show me your Nigerian stocks portfolio?

You mean we should keep money in a currency that is next to valueless. C'mon, have you checked the inflation rate?

Have you checked the total transaction of bitcoin in Nigeria from 2015 till date.

Compare that to what the govt are stealing in a day and keeping in Switzerland.

You my friend have no idea of what crypto is or money

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by jaxxy(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2021
Esseite:

If ur economy was profitable people wouldn't be looking for Bitcoin or cryptocurrency except shady people or money launders because crypto can be a huge risk bt u have failed to make it investment friendly and yet want to force people to invest in it? Thats not how it works sir.

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by ORIAYO70(m): 10:36am On Feb 06, 2021
tyup:
Someone check on Yunus or is it heliniose. ever since this Scripto currently ban news Nigga has been short of words to defend his Masters. Looks like the dumbo has been affected so Badly grin

Anyways, as for me Buhari should be the last Fulani to every occupy any helm of affairs in this country, any other Fulani rejected in which Atiku is stylishly one. there are reasonable Hausas Nigerians can pick from. tho we have to appeal to the South to give us the chance to correct our Mistakes by voting the North again 2023

The north should by now ashamed of themselves by coming to contest, it over
Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=King3urna post=98795220][/quote]

Barbados
Benin
Burkina Faso
Cameroon
Cape Verde
Chad
Cote d’Ivoire
Dominica
Fiji
Gambia
Ghana
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Haiti
Liberia
Mali
Mauritius
Micronesia
Niger Republic
Senegal
Sierra Leone
Togo
Vanuatu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 06, 2021
groomed:

All your transactions in hundred of thousands of dollars, how has your country benefitted from it since it's being run in cryptos and domiciled in source nation?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by bluefilm: 10:36am On Feb 06, 2021
Esseite:

Is it your greed?

Why don't you simply mind your own business rather than doing this unnecessary bad belle for people wey dey cash out steady from Coins?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by Sheriman(m): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2021
Nigga44:
craze man
Leave him because he wasn't in his wright senses
Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by Coronavirus1: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians deserve a man like buhari .

We warned them in 2015 but they callled us names

Let them enjoy the buhari bad effects
Yes o welcome idea i told many of my friends that Buhari is a bad market but they refuse to listen
Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by snowball11(m): 10:39am On Feb 06, 2021
When a relic is voted in to pilot the affairs of a developing country; which future lies on technological input around the world!

What a disaster! undecided
Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2021
bluefilm:

Is it your greed?

Why don't you simply mind your own business rather than doing this unnecessary bad belle for people wey dey cash out steady from Coins?

That is the problem, you can't be here benefitting from the collective effort of others and not wanting to contribute.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by Patrioticman007(m): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2021
The CBN is from 5% percent & he professionally advised the president of 97 % percent, why the noise please ?.

Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by Civicwise: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2021
Well I think Atiku could have done better if elected 2019. Peter Obi is business minded and Atiku can bring in the likes of Ngozi Okonji who understands the outside. By now money for don the flow for the economy. But yuu see this Buhari that has dementia?? His village people have taken over the government. Even his wife left the country and that's an insult to us Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by banio: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2021
Esseite:

God bless You.

Buhari is working

1 Like

Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by oyebanji(m): 10:41am On Feb 06, 2021
Na your English cause am...

Esanboy111:
How did we even ended up with that lifeless man from daura... nawaoh

1 Like

Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by Vikynas: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2021
Buhari is a dead man since 90's no need appealing to a dead man Nigeria is for all.
Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by groomed: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You don't...stop the lies
check the nairaland business section...there is section there that will pop up every time.. wait for end of the month when they start reporting their earnings for the month... one person does 4k USD, another does 3K USD, some do 1k USD and on and on... carry your calculator and do the math at the end of the day... I won't mention the thread but like most of you, you don't even know anything beyond backward state of Nigeria and that is there are more poor people in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by Danfederal: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Mscheeew!!! Meaningless Policy

Paxful is still hot with trade

Now I hate to say it but we have a dumb government headed by Buhari

I traded Bitcoin this morning, you really can't stop Peer to Peer Bitcoin, you can't shut Account for transactions you don't know the source

To understand how stupid Buhari is

*He limited funds MasterCard and Visa cards holders can get every quarter (3 months) to $1000 that's like 120,000 a month... What trader or importer can successfully import goods with 120k a month

*Now Crude Oil prices are low, our foreign reserves are down ... In simple terms we don't have enough dollars, yet some imbeciless shutdown cryptocyrrency the major alternative to dollars

The dumbest Gov have ever seen......and it's all because they can't regulate or gain anything from the crypto trading hence their frustrations.....always taking policies that will aggravate the present hardship, many businesses are moving to crypto exchange, the future of trading yet this useless government keeps dragging us back to stone age.
We will win this race one day,God pass dem.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business by mrfreestuff: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2021
Fbinvestigator:

Can you show me your Nigerian stocks portfolio?

You mean we should keep money in a currency that is next to valueless. C'mon, have you checked the inflation rate?

Have you checked the total transaction of bitcoin in Nigeria from 2015 till date.

Compare that to what the govt are stealing in a day and keeping in Switzerland.

You my friend have no idea of what crypto is or money

I think you missed his brilliant analysis sir. You guys are loading naira to buy USD which is now shipped outside Nigeria for hoarding and possibly to build their own economy at your own risk. You are their MAGA o!
Remember, you will still change the Bitcoin back to naira to spend in an economy you robbed of the returns on the value stored in it.

Just 1 year run of it, naira has been devalued twice and you still don't get it that mopping and exporting $200 million monthly when you earn less USD inflow is suicidal and can never be sustained?
It is the greed that eventually exposed how the business is practically killing the rest of us not in it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram / Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu / FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.