Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara (29406 Views)

Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools / Soldiers Killed During Operation In Zamfara. Graphic Photos / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by sulaak(m): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Loud it! The owners of the mines in that state are tied to the government and also the architects and supporters of these bandits.

They encourage their disruption to protect and divert eyes from their mining activities. Where is PMB tomorrow they will say he stands for Hausa Fulani.

In the meantime his old time rivals and their families are victimising the poor people of that state. Arrest the leaders we all know who they are.

There is nothing called Hausa -Fulani, there are Hausa and Fulani's, the gold mines are owned by the Chinese and Zamfara state government. Right now any business venture in Northern Nigeria is riddle will crime and violence, Mining, Farming, and cattle herding are all criminal enterprises in the North.
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by sulaak(m): 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
pacespot:
Islam, I don't like to denegrate people's religion but that religion is antithetical to human progress. The adherents of the religion are mostly after destruction and colonization of other people, they are far from being tolerant of other religions.

All religions are crap
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Coinbased: 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
oh
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by realstars: 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
just2endowed:

lol, it was this attitude that get bubu to become Naija president....now we are all reaping what we sowed
We are reaping from tinubu's vine yard.
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by profbray(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
What I don't seem to understand is the reason why some idiots still support buhari.

There do it for selfish interest
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by juliusijidola: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Amcele2:
I did not have real personal bank account expect my immediate brother own. which his first name is different, when I use that account pp people used to have douth about the difference in name but the same surname, secondly I sustain this injury when I was about 16 yrs old since then I haven't been able to leave our house to open a bank account,so I decided to open the opay wallet which is easier for me with my phone number and on line

I See
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by naijaking1: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mistake is to refer to them as bandits, call them the real government of Zamfara state.
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by oaugraduate1234(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
Omezif:
If the story is true the governor of the state should resign or if there are sensible youths in the state they should organise a protest to remove the governor.

The only protest they can do is Anti END SARS.
That's their only successful struggle. Bunch of fools and idiots
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
cry me a river.... whatever man... whatever
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by BruncleZuma: 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
Abigirlsuen:
10 mega construction projects you need to see.
NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO LEARN FROM THIS

NEOM in Saudi Arabia is a $500bn, wetin be Naija GDP?
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Crayfish09: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
It's a pity the government can't protect these innocent villagers!

If say Buhari get sense... Na to declare state of emergency in Zamfara villages.

The Governor of zamfara state is using those bandits for illegal mining... And will continue to shield them!

The day I watched Sheik Gummi video preaching and begging those bastards to repent... Seeing them With all manner of live amunitions. Claiming marginalized... That is absolutely the height of it. My heart bleeds watching that video seeing people that the government have the capacity to flush out... Being begged to repent and surrender after all their atrocities to both nature and Humanity!!

It bleeds my heart!!

Most Nigerians are also victims of injustice fueled by the systemic rot.I can't seem to get over it in my head.

I don't know the politics zamfara state government is playing with those bandits...

But why not let the poor villagers live!!

At this point, even as a muslim, I strongly believe that Buhari's death would be a big relief for the country. He is just as useless, if not more useless than Jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by UAObi: 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
Very sad
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by mannervenner: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
vacuumhub
Wanna buy a new vacuum cleaner? Check out the best vacuum cleaners for hard floor, tiles, carpets, pet hair, allergies, asthma and apartment under $100 or ...
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by hyduffy: 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
owoshuyi:
This guy grin grin grin...you made me laugh grin grin grin

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 07, 2021
sulaak:

There is nothing called Hausa -Fulani, there are Hausa and Fulani's, the gold mines are owned by the Chinese and Zamfara state government. Right now any business venture in Northern Nigeria is riddle will crime and violence, Mining, Farming, and cattle herding are all criminal enterprises in the North.

You must think you are talking to a primary school child. Those gold mines are owned by Al!yu Gu sau and that is not the only region he has them. This is his system everywhere he goes. The deputy governor is his son. Just because they do deals with foreign companies you think their ties are hidden. Keep talking let’s open all you people’s backsides online since una no know your work. Stop instigating insecurity to hide wealth and prevent others from coming into the space!!!

When he dies will he carry the gold? In the meantime people of the state are attacked daily and are displaced and moving to Niger Republic shame on you! May God judge your thieving in this life and the next.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by darediamond(m): 6:08am On Feb 07, 2021
Crayfish09:

At this point, even as a muslim, I strongly believe that Buhari's death would be a big relief for the country. He is just as useless, if not more useless than Jonathan

"Even as a Muslim" Abiodun?

You are sure a jihadist!

You actually voted for BUHARI because he is a Muslim. It is very evident!

Jonathan is not useless in anyway take it or leave it. What makes him "useless ' to you is your Mentality which as been be clouded by Religion.

ENJOY YOIR CHANGE!!
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Crayfish09: 11:59am On Feb 07, 2021
darediamond:

"Even as a Muslim" Abiodun?

You are sure a jihadist!

You actually voted for BUHARI because he is a Muslim. It is very evident!

Jonathan is not useless in anyway take it or leave it. What makes him "useless ' to you is your Mentality which as been be clouded by Religion.

ENJOY YOIR CHANGE!!

Somebody should return this hound to his cage.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by cocolacec(m): 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
A man describing rape experience of a mother who went for omugwo at the hand of bandits.

https://www./126228241224973/permalink/1095235527657568/
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Ezzywaymadu(m): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
So want me to live my comfort free zone to come to ur warfree zone
U go Wait first may Buhari commot
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by waleadeagb(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hey Arewa,

Where have you been ? It's been a long while I read your views about happening in Nigeria.

Anyway, I support you on this one. However, the situation In Zamfara is exactly a replica of what Nigeria leaders are doing to the populace. They intimidate, rape, kill and enslave the populace just to be able to sustain their selfish hunger and desire for a good life. Eg. The Endsars etc......The disaster that is clouding this nation presently will be overwhelmingly terrible when it eventually erupted.....Arewa, take care and always think rational.....

author=Arewa1stSon post=98797722]It's a pity the government can't protect these innocent villagers!

If say Buhari get sense... Na to declare state of emergency in Zamfara villages.

The Governor of zamfara state is using those bandits for illegal mining... And will continue to shield them!

The day I watched Sheik Gummi video preaching and begging those bastards to repent... Seeing them With all manner of live amunitions. Claiming marginalized... That is absolutely the height of it. My heart bleeds watching that video seeing people that the government have the capacity to flush out... Being begged to repent and surrender after all their atrocities to both nature and Humanity!!

It bleeds my heart!!

Most Nigerians are also victims of injustice fueled by the systemic rot.I can't seem to get over it in my head.

I don't know the politics zamfara state government is playing with those bandits...

But why not let the poor villagers live!! [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by jackpater: 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
photography in pondicherry

Varnajalam Medias is the best candid and Wedding Photography In Pondicherry & One of the top photographers & Creative studio in Pondicherry, Cuddalore.
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by jackwennero: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
zapviews website
Get The Best Quality and Resonable Views Services Online at Zapviews. Buy Now! Services for Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and Facebook at Cheap Rates.
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by hubnews: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Hub News
Hub News is the Fastest growing digital media platform in the Northeast India. Be Informed. Be Alert.
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by CigarFrank: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
https://cigarfrank.com
CigarFrank is the ultimate place to get updated with Cigars. Our professionals find and review the best and unique cigar brands all across the World.
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by floorsadvisor: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
floors advisor
Blot Up The Coffee · Step 2: Add Cold Water · Step 3: Apply Stain Remover · Step 4: Watch For Reappearance.
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by inspiredsqlss: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
Inspired Inspirations Activity Tables

We’ve spent the last 3 years consistently tweaking and developing interactive tables to get the best experience for care home residents and education sector. When you purchase a table from us, you don’t just get the product, you also get the “know-how” to make sure it’s used daily and as effectively as possible!
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by awesomefood: 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
https://awesomefood.net/
Awesome Food is excited to announce that its tenth micro-grant of $1,000 has been awarded to Mike Bancroft of Co-op Image, a youth arts education and entrepreneurship organization based in the Humboldt …
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by oshwinian: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
robotic security
While drone operations are the desired shift from traditional methods in the security industry, most of it involves single and manually operated drones. The available solutions lack critical features and software capabilities to successfully deploy and scale drone operations. An ideal drone security and surveillance solution aimed at achieving effective ROI need 24×7 mobility, scalability, automation, and fleet management capabilities to deploy more than one drone, resulting in better coverage of area aided by live video stream, routine patrols, and AI detection capabilities.
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by jokemant: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
https://droidntech.com
If your system is giving low performance then you can turn Superfetch off else there is no need to disable Superfetch on your System.
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
akanke79:
Bandits Now Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara

https://www.facebook.com/100007897593345/posts/2808453746094518/?d=n

In 2 months time they will be collecting federal allocation. The north is a tragicomedy.
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by wherecanibuysta: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2021
Buy Stamps Near Me
When you need stamps and you don’t know where to buy postage stamps near me at best prices. Then it becomes crucial to know the answers. Are you still wondering about where can I buy postage stamps at cheapest price? Now no more hassle like this. I am here to guide you for the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Kogi IDPs Camps: Flood Victims Turn Beggars, Share Cups Of Rice (Photos) / [BUHARINOMICS] Is 1983 About To Repeat Itself? By Nairametrics / Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.