Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman (1088 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. / This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Hacking The Female Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by ExAngel007(f): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2021
One of Nigeria's most respected rappers,
Ruggedman has shared his thoughts on property
acquisition by Nollywood actresses.

In a tweet he shared, Ruggedman asked why only
the female actors are the ones buying cars and
building houses.

The rapper who wondered why the male actors are
left behind, added that it has discouraged him
from acting.

He tweeted; My male actors in nollywood whats
going on? Its just the females that are buying
cars and building houses left and right. I wanted
to come into nollywood but at this rate, I am not
coming again

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/2/why-is-it-just-the-female-actors-that-are-buying-cars-and-building-houses-in-nollywood-ruggedman-asks.html

Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by chatinent: 11:44am On Feb 06, 2021
Can the males be patronized by politicians on a daily with huge sums from our taxes?

Can the males get the biggest pays when on set via submitting their bodies?

Can the males do those?

Can the males abort pregnancies?

Wetin Apostolic church no go see for uncompleted building.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by fnep2smooth(m): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2021
They have alot of admirers, a woman can be working for one full year and she won't touch her salary cos her daily needs are being sorted out by her admirers. Even in their work place, you will see one Oga that will keep asking her "Let's go out for lunch" every friking day.

Shopping, feeding, clothing, house rent won't come from them but from their admirers.

Actress my foot, how much them de pay them?, they are not even the producer of the movie but will be cashing out like they just hit jackpot.

Most of them are into olosho level, because I never see any company de run openly excerpt few of them that do sell body white cream and human hair on instagram to help their fellow olosho female fans upgrade their fake life.

That's why I respect the real female actress the likes of funke akindele , geni baby n the rest. They produce, work behind the camera nd make there money legitimately.

The rest are corporate prostitute, that only sell whiten cream, human hair, camel tail, advising people to do surgery , and tell u not to date broke guys etc.

On the guys side, I think they lack ideas. They are only good in scamming rich female fans with there name and fame.

Abeg anything that rocks their boat there own beta una de get free money with no better investment only to buy expensive cloth and cars. Nothing more

I build any kind of website... You can pay when the job is completed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by espn(m): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2021
Sliding tackle...uppercut...Knockout...body hit... Small gal with big God...
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by Midas01: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2021
Lol
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by slimjohn2k5: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2021
He can come to nollywood as bobrisky
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by MickzyDonald: 11:48am On Feb 06, 2021
Toke Makinwa can explain this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by Fahdiga(m): 11:52am On Feb 06, 2021
Blame the men who lavishes money on vagina people
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by Pierocash(m): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2021
But I didn't see omotola or Mercy Johnson buying houses and cars.maybe ruggedman can ask Genevieve or INI Edo.
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by ProtectMyMoney: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2021
ExAngel007:
One of Nigeria's most respected rappers,
Ruggedman has shared his thoughts on property
acquisition by Nollywood actresses.

In a tweet he shared, Ruggedman asked why only
the female actors are the ones buying cars and
building houses.

The rapper who wondered why the male actors are
left behind, added that it has discouraged him
from acting.

He tweeted; My male actors in nollywood whats
going on? Its just the females that are buying
cars and building houses left and right. I wanted
to come into nollywood but at this rate, I am not
coming again

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/2/why-is-it-just-the-female-actors-that-are-buying-cars-and-building-houses-in-nollywood-ruggedman-asks.html

Ruggedman's answer is in the DM's of all the female actresses.

Let me just answer from little I know.
Many people send money to their accounts and thereafter set up secret hookups with the actresses.

Some process the meet ups to be in Dubai...(reasons you see them flying out to Dubai) whilst some are high profile hotels or Airbnb houses in Lagos where identity is classified.

That is why you never see the actresses with anybody, but you see them launching cars and houses.
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by AJOBI77(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2021
Meeting up to their responsibilities. Men have a lot on the table to sort
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by Youngpo413: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
One word, "bottom-power!"
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by yanabasee1(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
The future is female....

What Virgina can do, Penis can never do better...
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
yanabasee1:
The future is female....

What Virgina can do, Penis can never do better...

What you don't understand is that it is the penis people who give value to vagina

1 Like

Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by Offpoint1: 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Because the have what the men don't have...
The have talent + vagina, the male have talent and penis...

Vagina + talent is a very hot product, it sells like mad.

While talent + penis is.... OK those with talent and penis still patronize those with talent and vagina.... There lies your answer.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by Shortyyy(f): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
Because they're investing wisely, unlike your male actors that are only lavishing their money on women.
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by Deicide: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Because pussy is magic. Penis cannot even buy gala grin ever had sex with a woman and she's like wow!! and get you a range Rover? Well for pussy that's easy stuff. In fact pussy can cause war between two nation, imagine such power?
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by beehivedata(m): 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
Cos life hard for men.

Na why borbrisky decamp. gringrin
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by DaddyRochie1642: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
At least this one has sense
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by Jaaqbruce: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
No contribution from females on this topic undecided
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by DaddyRochie1642: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Deicide:
Because pussy is magic. Penis cannot buy even gala grin ever had sex with a woman and she's like wow and get you a range Rover? Well for pussy that's easy stuff. In fact pussy can cause war between two nation, imagine such power?

grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by paulolee(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
no money in the industry maybe because of poor control of piracy....the only thing both actors n actresses have to gain is just the fame..
the actors use the fame to get a normal paying jobs or little endorsement deals but the actress use the fame to get rich clients..
thats why we all saw dt crazy news of actors guild visiting regina daniels when she gave birth BT didnt visit a bigger mercy Johnson when she gave birth earlier..
if the industry have money like the way we do think, we would keep seeing veterans making comebacks to shot once a while..
I dnt blame d fans for not getting the picture clear because the guys too de use fake lifes n packaging take deceiv us..
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by Fkhalifa(m): 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ruggedman hasn't heard about Clitocurrency?
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by TANID(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
chatinent:
Can the males be patronized by politicians on a daily with huge sums from our taxes?

Can the males get the biggest pays when on set via submitting their bodies?

Can the males do those?

Can the males abort pregnancies?

Wetin Apostolic church no go see for uncompleted building.
IN ONE WORD,
What You're Try To Tell ruggedman now Is That "na pussssy power" behinde itcheesy
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by Cholls(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
My brother it's hard to accept but time is changing.... The Universe has really opened a way for women's empowerment.
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by Masterclass32: 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
(clears throat)

Maybe, the male actors don't like cars and buildings. tongue
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
Fkhalifa:
Ruggedman hasn't heard about Clitocurrency?
my brother i wan invest for that clitocurrency ohgrin
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by BlessedNuel: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Dem dey use wetin dem get to get wetin dem want
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by cristy149: 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
Shortyyy:
Because they're investing wisely, unlike your male actors that are only lavishing their money on women.
women and invest...is like adding oil to water...they can't add
Re: Why Is Only The Female Actors That Are Buying Cars And Houses? - Ruggedman by denny97797: 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
No contribution from females on this topic

(1) (Reply)

Could A Lady Leave A Serious Relationship Because Of Frequent Sex? / Is This Normal? / Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.