Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

“I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) (79701 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures / Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by pickatyouu: 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
And a small garage.
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by UncleKoboko: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
[s]
IfGodbeforus:

Get the message, heed to it and move on. Your argument makes no sense
[/s]
Shut up!

Your opinion is very stupld.

1 Like

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Godpikin4real(f): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Who ur 6packs and six cars epp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by mynd4409: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
LMS1:
But U Havent Got 3 Hit Tracksgrin
Nobody Should Attack Me Pls Am Saying On Behalf Of Ebeano And Karma grin!
How can you speak on behalf of Karma cool

Do you know her in person
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Cousin9999: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ok, bro.

Where's the 6 schools, hospitals, or farms?

That would be far more impressive. Take care of the community and babies.

3 Likes

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by younglleo: 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Poverty might be a sin on the very last day!

1 Like

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Eriokanmi: 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
I always love it when a house has enough compound. Not the mentality of some Lagosians who always say...you didn't even waste the land. Nice one Peter
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by SmartPolician: 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
yanabasee1:

I've made my money and I am currently contended with it....

And he's no billionaire......

Grow some wisdom!!

Really? What's your occupation?

Yahoo-yahoo?

1 Like

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Toks2008(m): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
ebukajay184:
Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye also known as Mr. P of defunct Psquare has taken to his Instagram handle to flaunt his six luxury cars, IgbereTV reports.

In a short video he shared via his Instagram story on Saturday February 6, 2021, the twin said he is physically fit as evident in his ripped abs and as well as financially fit, as evident in his occupied garage.

Peter gave his teeming fans a brief view of what the garage section of his mansion looks like by making a 1 to 6 count of all his luxury vehicles.

In his words; “what’s up guys? How y’all doing? Happy weekend! Now listen, Mr. P, I got six packs and six car. Check this out”.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s2nPqUr8wE

https://igberetvnews.com/1381594/got-6-packs-6-cars-peter-okoye-shows-6-luxury-cars-video/

This guy is one lousy prideful talker.

In this 21st century see what he is boasting about. He is obviously broke.

4 Likes

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
This guy na real mumu. He has had most of these cars for years, and has shown them off on social media numerous times. The same cars.. 2012 G55, Modified 2013 range. Wrangler of that year, Camaro, lol. And we will not hear word. Even ordinary Pretty Mike and Patoranking of yesterday both tear Urus which can buy all the nonsense you parked there, but yet you wouldn't let us word.

The idiot needs to stay off social media for a while and get his life back together.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by conquerorsword: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Omo, go make with your brother and his family, you might not sing with him, but be at peace with him at least, na the first thing wey God go ask you
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by LMS1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
mynd4409:
How can you speak on behalf of Karma cool
Do you know her in person
Yes,karma Lives In My Area,very Wicked Lady grin

1 Like

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
...but does he have six lives?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Coldie(m): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Money made by songs sang by Paul okoye the real Psquare.

If psquare was singing all those rubbish you sing them for still dae jos

3 Likes

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by JooEeL(m): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
This guy is too boastful enh.

1 Like

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by 8ightayewa(m): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Na another man property you Dey speak English for? grin
EnvelopeUs:
The compound is not capacious.

1 Like

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by edlion57(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
LMS1:
Nobody Should Attack Me Pls grin!
u must be his elder brother grin..no joke
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
So??!... Anything else??!

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
6 Packs >>> Good
6 Cars >>>> Good
6 Packs + 6 Cars - Genuie Relationship with JESUS Christ = Waste and Useless

Here comes Jesus PA again grin
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by afbstrategies: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
LMS1:

Be careful
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Tareq1105: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
yanabasee1:

I hope you know that, it's the same God that gave him all his wealth and talent.... And that his salvation with God is entirely personal and none of your business, right?

So he should forget the same God that gave him wealth and talent?

The guy was only reminding him not to forget God that empowered him to get wealth bcoz nothing last forever.

I don't think he's done anything wrong. It only shows that he cares for his soul.

6 Likes

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Ukeme8: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
yanabasee1:
Dude is trying to stay relevant recently.

His zoom free cash was a flop....

He should work on himself and his wife....

There are lots of us out there with more cars and more abs and we don't brag about it.....

Common sense is not common at all. And how relevant are you, who knows you? How much cash have you given out yourself. Why don't you work on yourself and stay away from his marriage. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by newdawnlive: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
6 Packs >>> Good
6 Cars >>>> Good
6 Packs + 6 Cars - Genuie Relationship with JESUS Christ = Waste and Useless
who are you to judge.
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by scoboone: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
How that one take concern anyone when u die carry am go with you na
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by FreeSpirited: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
Childishness
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
LMS1:
why 3
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by 10mobile: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Righteousness2:

Listen Bro
Wealth is not sin!
It's not a sin to be rich/Blessed

What is a sin is to have those things without a Genuie Relationship with JESUS.
What is a sin is to get those things through dubious and evil means
What is a sin is to let those things Control and own you.
What is a sin is to make those things take the place of GOD in your life.
What is a sin is to have them and not be a Blessing to the things of GOD and to others
What is a Sin is to use those things to glorify the devil and his works
What is a sin to place them first before GOD.
Stop bringing ridicule upon Jesus Christ. Why should you be so negative in your attitude while preaching Jesus? Already you said 6 packs and 6 cars are good. Then you added 'minus Jesus'. Can something be GOOD without Jesus in the first place? Please, learn to bring in discussions where they belong or else you make that topic an object of ridicule. How would you feel if we were talking about Peter Okoye and, all of a sudden someone is writing a long comment on qr'anic verses?

Jesus says, "LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF'. So, if you won't like it if EVERYONE ELSE starts to derail every topic on Nairaland with their different religious topics, why are you doing same to others?

2 Likes

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Dreyton36: 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
Peter FEM dia

No be to buy motor na to get space park am

At least boast with 6 hit tracks make we see

Rudeboy naim dey carry you all these years, now ur yansh don open

Pvssy nigha who's forgotten he's a twin all because of a woman

Lights up my kpoli in peace

4 Likes

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by bluefilm: 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mtcheeew

This useless idiot again?

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Itz2019: 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
My mood for your matter

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by lonlytroy(m): 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
Dude still dey pay for sponsor ad on Facebook..
Attention seeker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar / Photo Of Adediwurah Blackgold And Busty Benny, Her Friend Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.