Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

“I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) (79706 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures / Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by helicoptarr: 9:49am On Feb 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

3 Private Jets + 100 Cars - a Genuie Relationship with JESUS (irrespective of the title you bear) = Waste of Existence

Oshey padi mi!

God is no respecter of persons.

Whatever a man sows, he'll reap.
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by helicoptarr: 10:00am On Feb 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

Listen Bro
Wealth is not sin!
It's not a sin to be rich/Blessed

What is a sin is to have those things without a Genuie Relationship with JESUS.
What is a sin is to get those things through dubious and evil means
What is a sin is to let those things Control and own you.
What is a sin is to make those things take the place of GOD in your life.
What is a sin is to have them and not be a Blessing to the things of GOD and to others
What is a Sin is to use those things to glorify the devil and his works
What is a sin to place them first before GOD.

God bless you, sir.

God is no respecter of persons. Whatever we sow we reap.

If you love your pastors pray for them because the devil doesn't rest concerning their matter.

Remember they're flesh and blood just like you and I.

1 Like

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by ThugBoy(m): 10:44am On Feb 07, 2021
Stingy dude
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by tunddy(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2021
I sell duplex in Lagos and outside lagos; 4 bed room semi detached duplex,hotels,
Bungalow,blocks of flats, lands ; I also have properties for a long term lease; ware house,hotel;
Properties for letting; 3 bed room flat,2 bed room flat, mini flat, room self for an affordable price.

Check my signature for more information
Call/Whatsapp: 0*8*1*3*2*2*8*5*2*3*3
Note: Remove * from the number
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Craggybogg: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2021
That's eh I like Jowizaza he no dey make noise at all
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by LMS1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
MrMurdah:

Dude has made billions from music.

And branched out into other areas.

You are still yapping about hit tracks.

When he can feed your whole generation.

Yea He Can Feed My Generation For 10 Years And Still Has Enough Millions To Spare.But He Cant Even Feed Your Generation For One Week,dude Will Be Broke As Hell Cus Your Generation Are Super Broke.
#watchyourmouth!
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Mailthaddeus(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
yanabasee1:

I hope you know that, it's the same God that gave him all his wealth and talent.... And that his salvation with God is entirely personal and none of your business, right?
Error. It's his business. God gave us a mandate for his Gospel to be preached in all the Earth..
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Eohara(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Lolz 6 feet's go end everything
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Mruwa1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Legalcriminal:

Jesus is not happy with your comment
even satan self dey vex lol
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Queenserah26(f): 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
grin grin but you are wink
Legalcriminal:

Jesus is not happy with your comment
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Hensek(m): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
[i][/i]God love you wink wink
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
[s][/s]

Get the message, heed to it and move on. Your argument makes no sense
What upu ttoe is what doesn't make sense .People talk about money and the next thing is Jesus as if it is the devil that gives him money .Money is made from work and have nothing to do with Christ .Elon is not a Christian and he is doing fine .As long as he is doing well ,good for him .
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by cardoctor(m): 7:10am On Feb 08, 2021
6 cars and not a single space in the compound. U need a bigger house.
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by IyawoToBe(f): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
mynd4409:

How can you speak on behalf of Karma cool

Do you know her in person

You see why you are a fool? You will never be extricated from the stranglehold of poverty.

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by IyawoToBe(f): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
mynd4409:

How can you speak on behalf of Karma cool

Do you know her in person

I will get you.

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by buzorcharles(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
yanabasee1:

You think.....

So tell me...... When was the last time the show was on?

every Saturday on Instagram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Adediwurah Blackgold And Busty Benny, Her Friend Got Fans Talking / Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) / Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.