Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

“I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) (79703 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures / Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by stchinedu: 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Legalcriminal:

Jesus is not happy with your comment
cheesy
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
Congratulations
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by ijayebonyi(f): 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
Okay �� congratulations
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Oshokalo: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
LMS1:
But U Havent Got 3 Hit Tracks
Nobody Should Attack Me Pls grin!
of what benefit is a hit without money and endorsement, we like him like that
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
yanabasee1:

I've made my money and I am currently contended with it....

And he's no billionaire......

Grow some wisdom!!
atleast in naira he is... he no be like you wey dey live on $0.3 ad sens all in the name bloging.. go get a live even una role model linda ikegi, tyler duncan,oluwaseun osewa isnt as rich as he his.. make i play the next song after "follow my lead" abeg... yo P sing!! Listen... Shey you say you go gimme me love... So baby cool o cool o cool it down as you dey see me so.. I dont wana let you go
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by stieyven(m): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
Legalcriminal:

Jesus is not happy with your comment
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN.The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. Exodus 20 :7
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
EnvelopeUs:
The compound is not capacious.
Considering its location, me thinks Its super okay and thats just like one half of the front and there's a pool at the back and inside is spacious... capacious ko dambacious ni.. doesn't have to be a fortress
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by praiseneo(m): 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
yanabasee1:

I've made my money and I am currently contended with it....

And he's no billionaire......

Grow some wisdom!!
but why u de argue on top person success shey u sef go make heaven like this
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Favour22amaka(f): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
yanabasee1:
Dude is trying to stay relevant recently.

His zoom free cash was a flop....

He should work on himself and his wife....

There are lots of us out there with more cars and more abs and we don't brag about it.....
dash me one of the cars shocked shocked
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Polchiz(m): 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
Toks2008:

This guy is one lousy prideful talker.

In this 21st century see what he is boasting about. He is obviously broke.
Envy and jealousy no go kill you!
Watering down another man's success just to have an emotional relief.
Show me what you achieved with with your fake humility.
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Polchiz(m): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hedonini:
This guy na real mumu. He has had most of these cars for years, and has shown them off on social media numerous times. The same cars.. 2012 G55, Modified 2013 range. Wrangler of that year, Camaro, lol. And we will not hear word. Even ordinary Pretty Mike and Patoranking of yesterday both tear Urus which can buy all the nonsense you parked there, but yet you wouldn't let us word.

The idiot needs to stay off social media for a while and get his life back together.

Go buy your own cars and show us. You have no right to dictate to others how they should live their life.
Compare him to yourself and not Patoranking.
Jealousy no go kill you!

1 Like

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
beehivedata:
only in this part of the world is having a house and cars something to brag about as if that is the whole purpose of living...

What is the whole purpose of living?
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Polchiz(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Tareq1105:

So he should forget the same God that gave him wealth and talent?

The guy was only reminding him not to forget God that empowered him to get wealth bcoz nothing last forever.

I don't think he's done anything wrong. It only shows that he cares for his soul.

And who told the guy that he has forgotten God?
Some rich people you see are holier than the judgemental poor who mistake poverty for righteousness.
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by PhemmyYo(m): 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
emmanuel596:
I tap from your grace
Your forefathers must be a wine tapper *the gene* is passing
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Toks2008(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Polchiz:

Envy and jealousy no go kill you!
Watering down another man's success just to have an emotional relief.
Show me what you achieved with with your fake humility.

You must be myopic and very shallow for reasoning this way.

Peter's lousy prideful empty bragadocio nature is becoming annoying, he once made a video saying he is handing off from helping people when Infact it is the people that helped his career and not forgetting several other empty bragging.

I know he is reading this thread so my advise to him is to calm down and focus on building his life rather than making frantic effort to be relevant.

Envy my foot.

1 Like

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
LMS1:
Not cool grin
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Polchiz:

Go buy your own cars and show us. You have no right to dictate to others how they should live their life.
Compare him to yourself and not Patoranking.
Jealousy no go kill you!

He is the celebrity, not me.
He posted/showed off his dead cars on social media, not me.

If a celebrity advertises his stupidity to the general public and yet you can't see why people should point out his folly, then an irreparable malfunction must be wrong with your brain.

2 Likes

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by yenereal(m): 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
yanabasee1:

I hope you know that, it's the same God that gave him all his wealth and talent.... And that his salvation with God is entirely personal and none of your business, right?

God go bless you whether you like it or not.
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by banmee(m): 12:13am On Feb 07, 2021
yanabasee1:

I hope you know that, it's the same God that gave him all his wealth and talent....

See thought process.
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by cybriz82(m): 12:49am On Feb 07, 2021
yanabasee1:

I hope you know that, it's the same God that gave him all his wealth and talent.... And that his salvation with God is entirely personal and none of your business, right?

U shud av ignore them kids bro.... judging a humans by der look..what if Mr p make heaven n they don't?
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Polchiz(m): 2:30am On Feb 07, 2021
Hedonini:

He is the celebrity, not me.
He posted/showed off his dead cars on social media, not me.

If a celebrity advertises his stupidity to the general public and yet you can't see why people should point out his folly, then an irreparable malfunction must be wrong with your brain.
You cannot go far in life with this attitude. It is called envy.
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by osazsky(m): 2:57am On Feb 07, 2021
Athemisia:

My dear you buy the ones that last forever.
jesus lasts forever..jesus is d greatest..he gives all..wealth..love ..health..comfort all that is good is in him...last last eternity..that's the purpose he made us..leave righteous man alone
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by osazsky(m): 3:00am On Feb 07, 2021
cybriz82:

U shud av ignore them kids bro.... judging a humans by der look..what if Mr p make heaven n they don't?
check ur dictionary..do u know d meaning of judging..he gave a simple advice..wealth is good..no doubt about it..but wealth in christ is still d best..u have not met a wealthy sinner..
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 07, 2021
In as much as here is an open platform, Righteousness89/2 shuld be banned 4 violating NO 8 RULE & Derailing,
{Seun
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 07, 2021
Y give a religious extremist a MEGAPHONE T INCITE RELIGIOUS WAR" d same rsn Trump was banned! btw he violates NO 1 RULE
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 07, 2021
A topic wuld jst be sane until a religious supremacist wuld hijack d thread, derail it t a religious war continously!
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 07, 2021
Righteousness89 & Righteousness 2 re alternate accounts which violates a rule, Let's be sane pls, enugh is enugh
seun!
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by MrMurdah: 7:31am On Feb 07, 2021
LMS1:

Dude has made billions from music.

And branched out into other areas.

You are still yapping about hit tracks.

When he can feed your whole generation.
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2021
Even 2010 range Rover my friend bought in Dubai 1.8 million is also one of the cars This ofe mmanu brainwashed in-law of an upcoming artist without 1 single hit track on his belt will not allow us to rest
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

3 Private Jets + 100 Cars - a Genuie Relationship with JESUS (irrespective of the title you bear) = Waste of Existence
Don't respond to such questions...
Just like when the is devil asking Jesus to jump....
He did not,despite that he could.
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by helicoptarr: 9:45am On Feb 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
6 Packs >>> Good
6 Cars >>>> Good
6 Packs + 6 Cars - Genuie Relationship with JESUS Christ = Waste and Useless

More grace!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar / Photo Of Adediwurah Blackgold And Busty Benny, Her Friend Got Fans Talking / Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.