Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

“I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) (79699 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures / Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
Make Una they oppress us way get Zero packs and zero car.. God is watching Una
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Athemisia: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
EJanni:
As if they will all last forever. Enjoy it's your time.
My dear you buy the ones that last forever.
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
Make Una they oppress us way get Zero packs and zero car.. God is watching Una, like say we no sabi hustle..
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by solex2g4(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
LMS1:
But U Havent Got 3 Hit Tracks
Nobody Should Attack Me Pls grin!
��������������
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by PericomaNwankwo: 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
LMS1:

Rudeboy Is.grin

Thats some critic, you could write a book with such energy
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Meesquared000(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
6 Packs >>> Good
6 Cars >>>> Good
6 Packs + 6 Cars - Genuie Relationship with JESUS Christ = Waste and Useless

Mumu always on every thread. What has your jesus down for u?
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by simplesearch: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
etrouble:

Poverty mentality.

If only you know what awaits every child of God at the millennium reign of Christ on earth, you'll know how so worthless it is to attain the heighest height of your career and even make money legitimately while neglecting the salvation of your soul. After our exit from this earth nothing else matters again, only those saved by grace and the merit of the blood can go on living, the rest who trust in their good works, political or professional status,religious affiliation, church membership or tittles, but still revel in fornication and adultery etc, are lost forever.

Revelation 20:12,15
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Future070: 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
What a news. Pls is this the problem of Nigeria ?
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by macho44(m): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
Legalcriminal:

Jesus is not happy with your comment
Are you Deputy jesus or his PA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB1ro6xHvMU
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Omezif(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
Those who are working hard have manything To show up.
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Orpe7(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
You've got 6 mad fuel consumers
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by ofiko123(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
Congratulations to him
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by McCoy662(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
LMS1:
Hit tracks without the money = heat rash!!
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by ComeToJesus: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
If he had flaunted three bottled water production plants with the production team, it would have made a whole lot of sense. This is way too puerile for me.

Reason why Africa is still in the doldrums. No creative instincts. Only consumption and ostentatious proclivities.
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by mentored: 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
[s][/s]

Get the message, heed to it and move on. Your argument makes no sense

Gbam

People don’t know they must not comment in every statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by mentored: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
yanabasee1:

You're brainwashed..... you should be counting your tithes and offerings for tomorrow and stay off this sane forum...m

Hey you

Yes you

Stop talking like a herdsman
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by akezn: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
Guy, you are wicked. Are you sure you will make heaven?

LMS1:
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
[s][/s]

Get the message, heed to it and move on. Your argument makes no sense
how does that person know peter Okoye doesn’t have a relationship with Jesus Christ?
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
EnvelopeUs:
The compound is not capacious.
witch every they must see a reason to attack u
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by yanabasee1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ukeme8:

Common sense is not common at all. And how relevant are you, who knows you? How much cash have you given out yourself. Why don't you work on yourself and stay away from his marriage. Rubbish.

I've given enough money out there and I don't brag about it....

You should work on yourself too and learn to stay off my mention.... Rubbish!!
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by yanabasee1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
SmartPolician:

Really? What's your occupation?
Yahoo-yahoo?

Into real estate......
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by fof1: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
ebukajay184:
Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye also known as Mr. P of defunct Psquare has taken to his Instagram handle to flaunt his six luxury cars, IgbereTV reports.

In a short video he shared via his Instagram story on Saturday February 6, 2021, the twin said he is physically fit as evident in his ripped abs and as well as financially fit, as evident in his occupied garage.

Peter gave his teeming fans a brief view of what the garage section of his mansion looks like by making a 1 to 6 count of all his luxury vehicles.

In his words; “what’s up guys? How y’all doing? Happy weekend! Now listen, Mr. P, I got six packs and six car. Check this out”.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s2nPqUr8wE

https://igberetvnews.com/1381594/got-6-packs-6-cars-peter-okoye-shows-6-luxury-cars-video/

Congrats and very Good Bros. But this will take U no where NEAR d Gate of Heaven, if You dont have Jesus Christ as Ur Personal Saviour... Hell Fir is REAL...PLS
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by SILVERLINES: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
yanabasee1:
Dude is trying to stay relevant recently.

His zoom free cash was a flop....

He should work on himself and his wife....

There are lots of us out there with more cars and more abs and we don't brag about it.....
no envy u bro

But, how many cars u get?
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by olungwa(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
NA SMALL PIKIN SENSE DEY WORRY THIS GUY. WETIN BE MOTOR. MUMU
yanabasee1:

Nothing makes sense to a deranged person.... Now swerve to yaba left!
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by buzorcharles(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
yanabasee1:
Dude is trying to stay relevant recently.

His zoom free cash was a flop....

He should work on himself and his wife....

There are lots of us out there with more cars and more abs and we don't brag about it.....

Wrong!
Zoom is making more money than u will ever believe. This guy has got money making sense pass his brothers and he is really enjoying his opportunities
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by yanabasee1(m): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
olungwa:
NA SMALL PIKIN SENSE DEY WORRY THIS GUY. WETIN BE MOTOR. MUMU

Then go and get...Then buy for your mother and your sister....

Then come back here to quote me....

You can call me names...This is a faceless forum..In real life...I wi punch you to coma....
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by UncommonLogic: 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
[[s]quote author=WILLuKPquiet post=98809951]

You are not seeing well. May be because it is Trash you have upstairs.

Senseless mofo.

Leave Righteousness alone. Everyone has the right to his opinion.

Senseless idiotts[/quote][/s]

Your fada. Omo ale, omo eran.
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by yanabasee1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
buzorcharles:

Wrong!
Zoom is making more money than u will ever believe. This guy has got money making sense pass his brothers and he is really enjoying his opportunities

You think.....

So tell me...... When was the last time the show was on?
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by yanabasee1(m): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
SILVERLINES:
no envy u bro
But, how many cars u get?
Enough to keep me and my family going!
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
LMS1:

Jeeeeezzzzzz....that was ill... If he sees this ur comment, he will hv a bad weekend
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by LMS1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Jeeeeezzzzzz....that was ill... If he sees this ur comment, he will hv a bad weekend
Lolz Somebody Should Pls Show It To Him grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar / Photo Of Adediwurah Blackgold And Busty Benny, Her Friend Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.