Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

“I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) (79704 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures / Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
Imagine this was 1960, and Peter was there ,would he be showing the likes of beetle, peugeot 505, benz 230 e etc this is just pure vain and the showing off doesn't make sense.
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by RPG2020(m): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
yanabasee1:
Dude is trying to stay relevant recently.

His zoom free cash was a flop....

He should work on himself and his wife....

There are lots of us out there with more cars and more abs and we don't brag about it.....

But not somebody like you
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Bankalert(m): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
beehivedata:
only in this part of the world is having a house and cars something to brag about as if that is the whole purpose of living...
swears...
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by UncommonLogic: 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
6 Packs >>> Good
6 Cars >>>> Good
6 Packs + 6 Cars - Genuie Relationship with JESUS Christ = Waste and Useless
[/s]

Always posting RUBBISH TRASH.
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
yanabasee1:

I hope you know that, it's the same God that gave him all his wealth and talent.... And that his salvation with God is entirely personal and none of your business, right?

You got it wrong!

The Salvation of everyone you meet or have the chance to reach is your business as a child of God.

You ain't a Christian bro. Don't deceive yourself. Give your life to Christ

2 Likes

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by omlueh(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
On point and well said my Brother.
Righteousness2:
6 Packs >>> Good
6 Cars >>>> Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Zetty177x: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
Granted ..n you are a married man..pls stick to ur wife

1 Like

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
Even dough we don't have six cars or just one self, still thank God for your life and good health.

There is no specific template for success becos you can do everything right and still fail!!

Hardwork grace and time determine how well we can achieve success in life!!!

2 Likes

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
[s][/s]

Get the message, heed to it and move on. Your argument makes no sense

God bless you.
Tomorrow Sunday he too will pick his Bible and go to church. Saying the salvation of someone is not the business of a child of God.
What then is the essence of the Gospel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by etrouble: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
6 Packs >>> Good
6 Cars >>>> Good

Poverty mentality.
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by danietohbadt(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
yanabasee1:

I hope you know that, it's the same God that gave him all his wealth and talent.... And that his salvation with God is entirely personal and none of your business, right?

Leave am, set awon assistant Jesus.

SSA to Jesus on Evangelism
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by groomed: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
EnvelopeUs:
The compound is not capacious.
Lagos is a small place... almost all the houses in Lagos have that problem
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Codes151(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
This guy is really childish

2 Likes

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
yanabasee1:

You're brainwashed..... you should be counting your tithes and offerings for tomorrow and stay off this sane forum...m

You are a FOOOL!

A very stupid one.
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Zacksnow(m): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
6 Packs >>> Good
6 Cars >>>> Good
seriously what makes you think his relationship with jesus is waste?
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by UwaMmebii(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
yanabasee1:

I've made my money and I am currently contended with it....

And he's no billionaire......

Grow some wisdom!!

You mean Mr. P is no billionaire in naira wtf are u saying?

Well Peter needs to stop all this I get six pack and six cars. It's looking boring. Na his every day statement be this. If he don't have anything to trend on about he should keep quiet
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by greypencils: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
Very babyish

3 Likes

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by omlueh(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
What was said by @Righteousness 2 does not mean any harm it's just a word of advise and does not imply that @Peter Okoye wealth is ill gotten and also that @Peter Okoye doesn't have a personal relationship with his maker
yanabasee1:

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
Who asked? Nigeria celebrities always rushing to show off online like we care
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by baddosky1: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
This guy continues to show us the same cars every year! He can't even afford to run an upgrade on that old G-Wagon!

Continue showing us cars while your twin brothers keeps hitting the spotlight with hit tracks

2 Likes

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
yanabasee1:
Dude is trying to stay relevant recently.

His zoom free cash was a flop....

He should work on himself and his wife....

There are lots of us out there with more cars and more abs and we don't brag about it.....

Oponu be decieving yourself.

Which more cars do you have. You are the same foool attacking Righteousness for his comment. Yet you are here insulting Peter.
Your foolishness is higher than Kilimanjaro.
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
LMS1:
But U Havent Got 3 Hit Tracks
Nobody Should Attack Me Pls grin!
You and Donald Trump were once room mates
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by donaldfafree(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
Always acting like a Child

2 Likes

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[s][/s]

Always posting RUBBISH TRASH.

You are not seeing well. May be because it is Trash you have upstairs.

Senseless mofo.

Leave Righteousness alone. Everyone has the right to his opinion.

Senseless idiotts

1 Like

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by LMS1(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
You and Donald Trump were once room mates
Lol Yes For Uniben Hostel 18years Agogrin
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
etrouble:

Poverty mentality.

As if you've eaten. Scammer.

Leave Righteousness alone . grin
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by MemoriesAndMe: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
Unfortunately after we die, we won't need 6 coffins, one is enough.
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Cespy(f): 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
God when
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by oluade11: 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hope you have Jesus.

You have nothing if you don't have Jesus. Try to keep your private life private.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
LMS1:

Lol Yes For Uniben Hostel 18years Agogrin
No wonder because boys from those two boys hostel for uniben too dey eat beans, I left there 19 years ago but na ekosodin we roll
Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by emmaitive(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Las las all nah vanity, we no go carry anything follow body comot for this world, whether rich or poor, nah dust we they go together

1 Like

Re: “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
10mobile:

Stop bringing ridicule upon Jesus Christ. Why should you be so negative in your attitude while preaching Jesus? Already you said 6 packs and 6 cars are good. Then you added 'minus Jesus'. Can something be GOOD without Jesus in the first place? Please, learn to bring in discussions where they belong or else you make that topic an object of ridicule. How would you feel if we were talking about Peter Okoye and, all of a sudden someone is writing a long comment on qr'anic verses?

Jesus says, "LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF'. So, if you won't like it if EVERYONE ELSE starts to derail every topic on Nairaland with their different religious topics, why are you doing same to others?

Many of you guys don't think before you post.
What has he said wrong.
He said six packs+six cars minus Jesus is a waste.
And because of that you wrote all the jaggons that don't add up

Must he not preach again?
Has he said Peter is a pagan?

It was only a message for who ever cared to grab it.

Smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar / Photo Of Adediwurah Blackgold And Busty Benny, Her Friend Got Fans Talking / Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.