Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

My Friend Is Dating A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Dating A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend (1632 Views)

What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Dating A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend by Beachqueen59(f): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
This is the message she sent me on Whatsapp.. no hate comments plz just advice

please I need your advice.. my bf I just started dating for a few months ago, I learnt that he has a girlfriend and I was telling him how I was unhappy I was about to break up with him, he told me I should come down that I am the one that he loves and that he will soon break up with the other one, so 5 months later he hasn't broken up with her we got into an argument and then I called the other girl and told her that the person she's dating has been cheating on her, he is angry with me now. Last time I called him he said he's angry with me and he doesn't even know what to say to me, that just because he loves me doesn't me that he isn't very angry with me..
and hasn't talked to me for some days,
what should I do?

This message was a month ago they have reconcile but the guy is still with the other girlfriend ( who he has been with for 2 years plus now).. I've already advice her that if really the guy liked her he would have use what she did as an opportunity to break up they the first gf.. am talking about a guy that has already introduce my friend to all of his friends and his siblings also know her & also the other gf.
So y'all what are ur thoughts on the matter

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Dating A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend by doggedfighter(f): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
This story is so convoluted, ignore my post if I don't really understand what you mean.

And so?

She's just your girlfriend.

You don't own your wife not to talk of your girlfriend.
Re: My Friend Is Dating A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend by Duplexxx: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
Na your problem
Re: My Friend Is Dating A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend by Sarcastic101: 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
All these boy friend snatcher
Better leave somebody b f alone else
Thunder fire you
Thunder fire you
Thunder fire you

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Dating A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kilokami
Re: My Friend Is Dating A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend by MightySparrow: 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
No crime in rivalry. Your friend is warning up for polygamy ni, Don't discourage her.
Re: My Friend Is Dating A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend by rtdCivilservant: 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
Beachqueen59:
This is the message she sent me on Whatsapp.. no hate comments plz just advice

please I need your advice.. my bf I just started dating for a few months ago, I learnt that he has a girlfriend and I was telling him how I was unhappy I was about to break up with him, he told me I should come down that I am the one that he loves and that he will soon break up with the other one, so 5 months later he hasn't broken up with her we got into an argument and then I called the other girl and told her that the person she's dating has been cheating on her, he is angry with me now. Last time I called him he said he's angry with me and he doesn't even know what to say to me, that just because he loves me doesn't me that he isn't very angry with me..
and hasn't talked to me for some days,
what should I do?

This message was a month ago they have reconcile but the guy is still with the other girlfriend ( who he has been with for 2 years plus now).. I've already advice her that if really the guy liked her he would have use what she did as an opportunity to break up they the first gf.. am talking about a guy that has already introduce my friend to all of his friends and his siblings also know her & also the other gf.
So y'all what are ur thoughts on the matter
Why did u remove ur DP? Oya talk true, is it u or ur friend? Because I wonder why u are crying more than the bereaved?
Re: My Friend Is Dating A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend by extol1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
your friend and how is that your business. never involve yourself in someone's relationship, it is very dangerous.
Re: My Friend Is Dating A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
A
Re: My Friend Is Dating A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend by The5DME(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
Fake story. This won't make Fp. Try harder next time
Re: My Friend Is Dating A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend by jamiudarex(m): 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
The5DME:
Fake story. This won't make Fp. Try harder next time
lol
Re: My Friend Is Dating A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend by healthbing(f): 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
This happened to me too
But I didn't call his girlfriend..I just had to let Everything slide and move on.
I know how painful it is..
Because on my own case I don't demand anything from d guy,I helped him in so many things, gave him ideas on how expand his business..ideas that if I decide to sell will make money..
I was in love anyway so I kept believing he will change and leave the other girl as he promised but I was wrong.. And Everytime I bring up the issue of the girl he gets angry and I will be the one to apologise...

So my advice for her is she should run!!
Its difficult but the moment you decide to move on it will be easy.
I don't judge people who post their love story here or post their heartbreak story here..
With what I have been through with men am supposed to be bashing them all the time but that is bullshit..
I have brothers who I know are good so bashing men means my brothers are part of them..And besides you cannot use a part to determine a whole..
Whatever happens it's never the end of the world..

And one thing she should know is that she will still find someone who will treat her better.. And in this life when you choose to love be always prepared for the worst and never let anybody or condition change you from being who you really are..
Heartbreaks are meant to make us better and not worse..So accept anything as you see it . And try and accept what is true..
Just move on!

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Dating A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
And so?

Should we fry beans? angry
Re: My Friend Is Dating A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
Why would he break up with the other babe? When you knew and clearly stayed? Is there a person who doesn't like to have his cake and eat it?

When you tolerate a cheat, you're actually giving them more leverage to continue cheating.
Re: My Friend Is Dating A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend by MajesticKris: 12:24am On Apr 07, 2021
Op pls go back to school and remove hand from anything, concerning relationship...

Can you read what you just typed EHH
Re: My Friend Is Dating A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend by olorunyomi25149: 12:44am On Apr 07, 2021
your friend and how is that your business. never involve yourself in someone's relationship, it is very dangerous.
Re: My Friend Is Dating A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 07, 2021
As your moniker implies, take her to the beach for spiritual cleansing. Maybe guys no dey look her side,,, reason she no wan leave such guy.

I can't be second choice,,, biko

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother With Divorce Chanllenge / Gays And Scammers Are Much Here On Romance Section / Sex On Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.