Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church (64972 Views)

Aso-ebi Girls Join Couple To Dance In The Rain During Traditional Wedding (video / Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding / Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by mrblessed(m): 6:41am On Feb 07, 2021
Such distasteful, irresponsible, and idiotic display of religious tyranny and rascality is only possible in a continent enveloped with darkness. The buffoon that ruined such a special day for this couple has no business being a pastor. One of the dangers of Pentecostalism is the harebrained deification of pastors, as supreme beings not be reproached, or have their actions questioned. Thus, they have become intoxicated and can do what is religiously unimaginable. Don't be shocked if a seizable, braindead fellowers of this charlatan try to excuse, explain away, or defend this show of shame.

A sensible clergyman would have commenced the service in their absence, and admonished them in love on the need to be always punctual. Not to cancel their wedding ceremony just because of mere five minutes late. Who does that?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by careytommy37(m): 6:41am On Feb 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is so Deep!
She was 5mins late and the Pastor left.

This is Exactly how it's gonna be when the Bridegroom, JESUS Comes for His Bride.

Many will be busy with the affairs of the World, only to Suddenly discover that JESUS has come and has snatched all who were ready.

Many will Suddenly realize that while they were busy with this and that , JESUS the Bridegroom has come and has Shut the Door,

There will Crying and Gnashing of teeth by those who are left behind..

Now is the time to Watch and Pray,
Now is the time to Prepare so as not to be left behind.

undecided
Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by Pat081: 7:00am On Feb 07, 2021
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1381639/bride-weeps-pastor-refuses-join-couple-lateness-church-video/

Lalasticlala
why do they want to kill themselves over what they can do outside the so call church, put the ring in her finger and she too to do same to her man both families are there as witness to the day the church self look like three bedroom house
Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by Ishilove: 7:06am On Feb 07, 2021
I'm hard pressed to believe 5minutes lateness will make the officiating minister walk away like this. If indeed it was 5minutes lateness then it is quite unfortunate. Nobody should have that kind of power over anyone's marital destiny so they'd better find alternatives and never attend that kind of church ever again.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by Judybash93(m): 7:57am On Feb 07, 2021
Go to the gadamn court and get yourself em certificate. This is unnecessary

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 07, 2021
No registry in their area? The overbloated god wannabe has effectively ruined the day they (or at least she) are supposed to remember with joy for the rest of their lives; and made it "soothe the pastor's ego" day. I hope he at least had the grace to return the marriage fee they paid to him?

Any dumb ass that tries this with me will regret it, not that I'll ever consider stepping into a church again for any reason anyway.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2021
Let come to reality , the bride may be having an affair with pastors ,by onsighting their lateness ,the pastor use that as an advantage, not to join them,
You people are not sensitive, the you know what is going on background,
You know what the pastor would miss,
He will be saying my meat wey I dey chop another person go chop ham, maybe the girl is good on bed ,that kind thing go pain that pastor nah...he cum use style say them late...
Their is something fishy there....
If to say nah the pastor pikikn they do marriage, himself no go gree.
How on earth somebody will use just lateness not to tie their knot,
Me self I see people doing wedding I do congratulate them,
Instead pastor suppose to be happy that people tie the knot in his church..
The pastor will not be happy nah, when the pkekus him dey knack don loose ..don't you know some pastor do jealous even if they selve have married, they will still be knacking pkekus of their members

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by loswhite(m): 8:30am On Feb 07, 2021
pek:
Op you left out some key things and now you have made the pastor to look bad. I am sure they were aware of the time but chose to come late. He must learn discipline and sometimes the price is steep.
Foolish pastor worshippers

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:32am On Feb 07, 2021
According to an eyewitness report, Pastor Essay Oggory of Fulfilling World Foundation refused to join the couple in holy matrimony after being stood up for only 5 minutes.

If men were God.........

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by bayelsaowei(m): 8:33am On Feb 07, 2021
What happened with moving on with a court wedding? Mtsheew
Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by eedimo(m): 8:33am On Feb 07, 2021
I like that pastor but I hope this level of extremism from the pastor is not because he has been eyeing the lady; it could be because of jealousy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:34am On Feb 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is so Deep!

This is Exactly how it's gonna be when the Bridegroom, JESUS Comes for His Bride.

Many will be busy with the affairs of the World, only to Suddenly discover that JESUS has come and has snatched all who were ready.

Many will Suddenly realize that while they were busy with this and that , JESUS the Bridegroom has come and has Shut the Door,

Ogbeni park well

Must you be insensitive Everytime?

Mtcheww

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by YouareaBITCH(f): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2021
First of all if I was a member and watch this happen, I’m done coming to that church. I don’t care his reasons, also couldn’t they find another pastor to join them? I’m sure there are usually more than one invited pastor to a church. Simple una just change location make it short and go for ur reception. Nobody deserves this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by Antoeni(m): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2021
They for Look for Black Market Pastor to Join them

1 Like

Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by Carlylepneuma: 8:35am On Feb 07, 2021
Black people with African time are like bread and butter...

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by loswhite(m): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2021
ProtectMyMoney:

One cold Ogidiga for you.

That is one Pastor after God's heart. Everything in God's kingdom is according to time.

The reason Nigeria is not moving forward is because of time.

We are quick to make reference to US, UK, etc...but we forget they value time because everything in their economy is run based on time....eg. The train leaves at 1pm, you arrive 1min after, you miss the train.

Pastor gave appointment time for marriage, she did not respect the Pastor's time.. African time does not work for everybody.
He who is without sin should cast the first stone....obviously most ppl pretend to be Christians

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by sammirano: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2021
The only part i love is the lady that said" you are talking rubbish now"" God bless that lady. grin grin
Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by Fiscus105(m): 8:37am On Feb 07, 2021
HopeVictor:
People should learn to keep to time..the pastor must have warned them earlier on but they still came late.. Na to just carry another Pastor go reception ground do everything there

We make law for humans not in the other way round, atimes! We bend law to make way, if God wants to rigid on his stance, the arrogant pastor himself would have perished long before now.

He is supposed to continue wedding ceremony instead of boycotting entirely.

If I'm member of that church, his action will make me cease to come to that church. But I trust the naija gullible, they will keep rushing to business center.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 07, 2021
Africans and mental slavery
Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by beehivedata(m): 8:38am On Feb 07, 2021
Wàhálà for who still dey do "pastor wedding".
Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by puremaker7(m): 8:38am On Feb 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is so Deep!

Mr rapture, Trump lost the election. where is the rapture you forecasted?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by AmazingELixir: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2021
lipsrsealed

I'm very sure the delay was caused by excess makeup... women and paint job...

I just hope the man doesn't use it against her in the course of the marriage.
Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by Munzy14(m): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2021
Mryacks:
That's not a kind and understanding spirit that so called "pastor's has.....you can't just ruin people's day just because they came 5 minutes behind schedule. That's not discipline but wickedness and unchristlike behaviour.. undecided
Maybe the pastor want her and she didn't give in, so this is his pay back time to ruin her day.

Some of this CEOs sef eehm I mean pastors sef...grin

They live in better house, drive best cars..

Marry the most beautiful in the church/company....Keep the second most beautiful as side chick/church financial secretary...

Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by josephft2000: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2021
THERE IS MORE TO THE ACTION OF THE PASTOR THAN MEETS THE EYE. THE PASTOR AND THE WIFE TO BE MUST BE PROPERLY INVESTIGATED.
Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by IMASTEX: 8:40am On Feb 07, 2021
extol1:
if I am the bride, I ask them to start sharing the rice. wedding over, since it is ceremonial
Very simple. Snap your pics & move to reception after all the real marriage has been done by both parents. If you probe further, you might be surprised that the girl may have refused pastor's personal verification & anointing to confirm her before granting his approval. Religious men are fast overtaking politicians in atrocities & women are their biggest victims.
Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by Hezmatosky: 8:40am On Feb 07, 2021
Na pastor babe before wink
Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by papyskinsy: 8:40am On Feb 07, 2021
no church certificate.. de church doesn't recognise that they are married lol
Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by DavidEsq(m): 8:40am On Feb 07, 2021
Mryacks:
That's not a kind and understanding spirit that so called "pastor's has.....you can't just ruin people's day just because they came 5 minutes behind schedule. That's not discipline but wickedness and unchristlike behaviour.. undecided
Thank u my brother, abi sis. U see these men called pastors who are full of themselves, they are very empty and do not have a shred of godliness in them. That's why 2 Timothy 3:7 tells us to avoid such ppl. Psalm 103:14 tells us that God knows that we are dust. In other words, God handles us delicately. The patience God showed in his dealings with Abraham, when Abraham was pleading on behalf of Sodom and Gomorrah and when Moses was giving different excuses of not wanting to go to Ejypt, is clear evidence of what Psalm 103:14 says. It's a good thing Ezekiel 34 tells us that God would decimate such ones very soon.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by NorthernSerene(m): 8:41am On Feb 07, 2021
This pastor no do well...Aba!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by Rubbiish(m): 8:43am On Feb 07, 2021
daddytime:
The guy man no fit pretend or hide him anger and jealousy any longer to see the bride tying the nut.

A thorough investigation will reveal what had been between the two or the rogue called pastor been eyeing the sister.

Heavy badbelle
My thought as well
There must be sth going on between d pastor & bride
Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by arantess: 8:44am On Feb 07, 2021
In as much as I feel for the couple, surely there was an assigned time for these things...
The priest shouldn't be waiting on you, if it was Governor wike that was to meet them at that time, would they be late?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church by bennynaza(m): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2021
I don't understand why a full grown man would need the permission of another man to be/live with his wife when he already has already paid the bride price.
According to our culture, the only man whose permission you need to take a woman as your wife is the woman's father.
And not a stranger called Pastor or imam.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) / Slay Queens Engage In Serious Fight Over Food At A Public Event. Photos / Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.