Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) (69842 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth / Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by ikoroduarea: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Any property you are buying as long as the money is from both of you. Make sure every documents such as receipts, survey, deed, et l, state clearly as:

MR SEUN NAIRALAND OSEWA and MRS LALASTICALA JOY OSEWA.

Husband and wife should be one.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by COZA(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
na wa o sad
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by pacespot(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
If you trust a Nigerian man with money or any material thing, it always leads to regret like this. But on a side note, look at this old man piloting the affairs of these two young women. Money speaketh than anything to women

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
That shita bey name de familiar
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Side chick or slay queen. She is both
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Yoighaman(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
My position might not be absolutely true but from an experience of a close relative, these women treat their husbands like trash when they are in Yankee.

The men retort back home to find solace but the woman who has dished out hell to him abroad comes out to play the victim card and not allow him live in peace.

Believe some of these Jezebels at your peril.

God bless all the good and decent women out there. We are in search of you anywhere you are on planet earth.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by 2mch(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
This old man is a mugu. A big fool. No money and he’s carrying side chick. I saw the story and baba has not worked in over 10yrs. Yet he is posing for side chick. The wife financed that house and even the car he’s driving. He’s a big fool. Side chick that lack brain to bring money is who at his old age he is destroying his family for. Plus trying to steal his children’s inheritance for.

Side chick is also married. If he had any respect for his children, he will not have allowed side chick to enter his house and disrespect his family..

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Wolfeye: 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
Magical vxgina at work. A must-have.
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Yoighaman(m): 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
2mch:
This old man is a mugu. A big fool. No money and he’s carrying side chick. I saw the story and baba has not worked in over 10yrs. Yet he is posing for side chick. The wife financed that house and even the car he’s driving. He’s a big fool. Side chick that lack brain to bring money is who at his old age he is destroying his family for. Plus trying to steal his children’s inheritance for.

Side chick is also married.

Please don't believe the story of the wife until you have heard from the other party.

Have you ever experienced a woman playing the victim card, using histrionics and gaslighting you at the same time?

I have experienced it bro... it's a very sorry, distasteful and traumatic state to be in.

Judge not for now....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Theoutsider: 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
nenyewrites:

Which money? Did you read the post at all? That aside, which money do you guys make? mCommon get out of here!

He is a US lawyer DOPE!

You know nothing about the wife...

Women want to date rich men.. well this is the risk. Whats your point? 30% of children in Nigeria are not the fathers and he doesn't know. So shut your trap

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by alexola20(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Theoutsider: 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Yoighaman:

Please don't believe the story of the wife until you have heard from the other party.

Have you ever experienced a woman playing the victim card, using histrionics and gaslighting you at the same time?

I have experienced it bro... it's a very sorry, distasteful and traumatic state to be in.

Judge not for now....

bingo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
Smdh. Good thing the C of O is in her name.
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by tianshie(m): 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
Olabode971:

Am not trying to correct you, but just trying to make the sentence sound good..

It's a tragedy when Love turns to Hatred.

#Happy_Sunday_IshiLove

grin

Do have a blissful Sunday from my end here.

grin

Grammar Nazi e ku ise. "Hate" and "hatred" are both nouns. So Ishi is correct. Hate is also a verb.
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by UNCL3(m): 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Good evening lovelies,
Please check out this dope track I did of late.. Trust me it's dope, you won't have any regrets on your data.
Thanks a bunch.
Link in signature.
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Theoutsider:

He is a US lawyer DOPE!

You know nothing about the wife...

Women want to date rich men.. well this is the risk. Whats your point? 30% of children in Nigeria are not the fathers and he doesn't know. So shut your trap

This is what happens when you lack comprehension skills. It’s the woman that’s the US Lawyer! Now get out of here you outsider!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bola146:
cry Most married men are inside bondage (juju) That is why I don't pity any married man having side chick, na the lady go render him useless materially and financially. Look at his beautiful wife cry cry old papa is still having side chick grin grin . All these side chicks destroying peaceful home knowingly, na motor go jam you very soon, you shall never know peace

How do you know the home is peaceful?
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by 2mch(m): 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
Yoighaman:

Judge not for now....
He’s 61. He retired at 51 and they just completed this house not too long ago. The man is useless. He wants to steal that woman’s hard work. Even the furnishing of the house, the woman is still paying for that in the US. Yes some women lie, but this woman is saying the truth. They called police for the woman and the police ended up chasing the side chick and man out as she had proof. There are many useless men out there bro. More painful when a man is a fool in old age. This side chick is married and dumped her own kids to pursue this man thinking he has money. Who is he that she won’t dump when she convinces him to sell the house? Even the car he’s driving the wife bought.
This baba will die in shame and disgrace at this rate if he does not retrace his footsteps. After 45 you suppose don gather sense and leave side chick matter. For him his children are his future yet trying to steal from them. When he has squandered their inheritance on pussy he will now be blackmailing them.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by codedearner(m): 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wetin konji go cause. Konji no go for settle am oo
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Princedapace(m): 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Jman06:
The reason why marriages among modern day Nigerian couples don't last is that we have not learnt to change with civilization. We want to still hold on to some archaic cultural mindsets about marriage while at the same time we also want to enjoy the benefits of modernization.

Simply put, we train our female children and empower them economically without training their minds to accept the fact that it won't be a taboo to make financial contributions in their homes nor marry a good man who is not financially well off.

Also, we fail to train the minds of our sons to accept the fact that things have to change as regards what was traditionally considered as roles of the two gender in marriages. So, our men want working class ladies who will at the same time be subservient to them and also do all the house chores even after exhausting herself at her work place. It won't work that way!

The above reasons contribute largely to why people don't derive satisfaction in their marriages beyond the few weeks of honeymoon when the love is still 'shacking' them.

In summary, let's learn to change our mindsets about what was initially considered gender roles prior to modernization and girl-child empowerment. That way, we'll derive satisfaction from our marriages.

But americans have embraced modernity and their marriages dey crash like quick cum grin

E no easy anywhere. Divorce rates in the uk and America sef high too much. Only the Asians and Arabs still have better marriage success rate. There is something wrong with the western marriage system then. Because is embracing western marriage system and she is experiencing massive divorce rate just like her western partners USA, UK.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Deepthoughts: 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
thorpido:
Why are couples just easily drawn apart these days?What should draw them together seems to be pulling them apart.

I hope the wife gets justice and doesn't get cheated.It's her sweat.
I hope women wise up and make sure properties they build together are jointly in their names.

Being together and building together should be what marriage is about.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu.
Did you read the part were the husband said the wife was big trouble,that should give you a clue to why the man left her in the US n returned to Nigeria, always check the both sides of every argument before jumping to conclusions.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by petitejolie(f): 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
If u don’t want to be with your partner better divorce and leave and don’t forcefully take wat is hers and if it’s a joint property or money den sort out her share. It’s not suppose to be a long story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Deepthoughts: 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bola146:
cry Most married men are inside bondage (juju) That is why I don't pity any married man having side chick, na the lady go render him useless materially and financially. Look at his beautiful wife cry cry old papa is still having side chick grin grin . All these side chicks destroying peaceful home knowingly, na motor go jam you very soon, you shall never know peace
But the man himself said the wife has been big trouble to him for long, it's the man that went for the side chick due to the troublesome nature of his wife as he claimed so I don't really blame the side chick but the wife who most likely felt she has gotten the financial muscles n was bossing the husband with little regards n the man was just planning his escape.
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by UKBobo(m): 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
The side chick photo has 'Gold-nigger' written all over. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Theoutsider: 12:05am On Feb 08, 2021
Mr Daramola reacts

The businessman said his estranged wife “had already gone on Facebook to drag his name in the mud”.

“The Bible says seek the truth and hold on to it, she is just making all sort of lies, but I’m not interested in all these publicity. Let her do whatever she likes,” he said.

“I am not interested. She is a serious troublemaker, I can’t tell you much because I am not interested in the publicity. I left the house for her.

“She has been terrorizing me for several years, enough is enough. We are going to America so we will start a divorce. We have been to court several times and she has been losing.

“This is not my first house, I have built houses before I met her, ”

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Galaticos444: 12:10am On Feb 08, 2021
Jman06:
The reason why marriages among modern day Nigerian couples don't last is that we have not learnt to change with civilization. We want to still hold on to some archaic cultural mindsets about marriage while at the same time we also want to enjoy the benefits of modernization.

Simply put, we train our female children and empower them economically without training their minds to accept the fact that it won't be a taboo to make financial contributions in their homes nor marry a good man who is not financially well off.

Also, we fail to train the minds of our sons to accept the fact that things have to change as regards what was traditionally considered as roles of the two gender in marriages. So, our men want working class ladies who will at the same time be subservient to them and also do all the house chores even after exhausting herself at her work place. It won't work that way!

The above reasons contribute largely to why people don't derive satisfaction in their marriages beyond the few weeks of honeymoon when the love is still 'shacking' them.

In summary, let's learn to change our mindsets about what was initially considered gender roles prior to modernization and girl-child empowerment. That way, we'll derive satisfaction from our marriages.
oil dey ur head

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by JooEeL(m): 12:11am On Feb 08, 2021
Bola146:

And when his wife was young? How do we know she too was not f*cking married men around?

Nobody holy abeg, even you weh deh talk. undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Yankee101: 12:20am On Feb 08, 2021

“What Mr Daramola is exhibiting is the current trend of Nigerian men in the diaspora who walk away from long term marriages and children and subject wives to mortgages while they come to Nigeria and live with other women,” she said.

“This is not my first house, I have built houses before I met her, ” he said.

She said, he said.
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by femo86(m): 12:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Side chick don use kayamanta for d stupid man.....

You n ur wife suffer together but you wan troway am give side chick sad
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:43am On Feb 08, 2021
That old man doesnt know or probably doesn't seem to care that the mistress is only in it for the money? He's not woke yet. undecided angry
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Hamiltonii: 12:53am On Feb 08, 2021
Women who were side chicks before marriage create more problems over their husband's side Chicks.
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by brandsoncharlie: 1:24am On Feb 08, 2021
Jman06:

Leave that thing divorce dey everywhere, even the enlightened one's are getting divorced. It has nothing to do with gender and it's imperative.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.