Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) (69844 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth / Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by merieam16(f): 8:38am On Feb 08, 2021
Olabode971:

Am not trying to correct you, but just trying to make the sentence sound good..
It's a tragedy when Love turns to Hatred.
#Happy_Sunday_IshiLove

grin
Do have a blissful Sunday from my end here.
grin
Lolzz...see ya life *Am instead of I'm
Carrying sumone elses language put for head like gala
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by saajus: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2021
I just don't know why some men like wahala. I hate complicated life. The man should be in his late 50s. Chasing women around at the age that you are closer to the grave than earth. At that age, I just want to be travelling around the world, doing researches in my personal laboratory, read books, impact little kids, and do charities.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Saccharine: 9:35am On Feb 08, 2021
Madam is not even interested in keeping the husband after 25 years??
She effectively said oga ,you can go with your new woman,no problem ,just leave the property. cheesy cheesy cheesy..

Sidechick is there for money and will run when the well dries up,who wants a broke 61 year old pensioner? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It will end in premium tears as usual cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 08, 2021
Jman06:
The reason why marriages among modern day Nigerian couples don't last is that we have not learnt to change with civilization. We want to still hold on to some archaic cultural mindsets about marriage while at the same time we also want to enjoy the benefits of modernization.

Simply put, we train our female children and empower them economically without training their minds to accept the fact that it won't be a taboo to make financial contributions in their homes nor marry a good man who is not financially well off.

Also, we fail to train the minds of our sons to accept the fact that things have to change as regards what was traditionally considered as roles of the two gender in marriages. So, our men want working class ladies who will at the same time be subservient to them and also do all the house chores even after exhausting herself at her work place. It won't work that way!

The above reasons contribute largely to why people don't derive satisfaction in their marriages beyond the few weeks of honeymoon when the love is still 'shacking' them.

In summary, let's learn to change our mindsets about what was initially considered gender roles prior to modernization and girl-child empowerment. That way, we'll derive satisfaction from our marriages.
@ the bolded, that's many young men's dream.
I've decided to follow God on this issue of marriage. I won't miss it.
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 08, 2021
saajus:
I just don't know why some men like wahala. I hate complicated life. The man should be in his late 50s. Chasing women around at the age that you are closer to the grave than earth. At that age, I just want to be travelling around the world, doing researches in my personal laboratory, read books, impact little kids, and do charities.
Old habits die hard. He was probably a womaniser in the US but was discrete about it. Because he knows if the wife files for a divorce over there, he'd lose so much. So he moved to Nigeria, emboldened by the patriarchal legal system and is doing the wife dirty, on top her own property.

When we tell young people to become sexually disciplined, they think you are a hypocrite. May God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 08, 2021
afroxyz:

Have you heard the man's side of the story?
Yeah. His side of the story, you didn't see where baba was quoting Bible? Stop supporting evil passively.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by horhizah(f): 9:50am On Feb 08, 2021
Richy4:

Just thinking aloud, So #10million can build that kind of house I'm seeing in that picture in Nigeria or was it some decades ago?

They got an investor who built 4, took 2 and gave them 2. That's how it works.
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 08, 2021
Mindlog:

The woman is the one who is the United States-based lawyer.
Most of these people don't read. Their baseless hatred for women just spurs them to comment, without even reading. He's talking of paternity fraud being 30% in Nigeria. Who conducted the survey? What indices were used? How was the percentage calculated to arrive at 30%?
Silly boy. He'll learn.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 08, 2021
thorpido:
Everyone will try to defend his own side and probably lie.
The issue here is that the woman from the story has a contribution to the building that the man is trying to claim ownership of.
Whether she was troublesome or not,she shouldn't be denied her rights.
Exactly. These nairaland boys don't have sense. They're simply blinded by misogyny. Even if the woman is Satan in human form, the property is a joint property. Baba dey quote Bible dey talk story.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by VanBommel(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2021
Ishilove:
It's a tragedy when love turns to hate
my love for you can never turn to hate kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by tot(f): 9:59am On Feb 08, 2021
dre11:
Nigerian couple clash over ‘side chick’, property
Katherine Daramola says her husband and his mistress are conniving to deprive her of the property, an allegation Mr Daramola denies.

“Abisoye started screaming and insisting them she will not leave my home. Herself and Olatokunbo Daramola conspired and falsely accused me of stealing. They, however, later admitted that none of their personal items were stolen but (still) filed a police report,” Mrs Daramola said.

She said she has received several threats from the mistress and her mother that they would kill her “within six months”.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/441071-nigerian-couple-clash-over-side-chick-property.html

They want to reap where they did not sow. Imagine even the mother is in support of what the daughter is doing. Shameless bunch.
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Amhappy(f): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2021
This man is lying. If you have built houses you will not put your mistress in a house where your wife will ever come in contact with her. Na common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Justkatty(f): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2021
Hangulsaram:

I’m not being myopic my dear, you said it just started at the old age which they have good all those years living together and committed to their marriage until something happened. So it’s not a matter of them no ready to leave single life as you said.
My dear, let's just leave the matter jare
I think they will be able to sort themselves.
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Meyshia: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2021
Ishilove:

*I'm.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Lol��� your response is apt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by ismodiwa(m): 11:13am On Feb 08, 2021
how does this affect the price of rice in the country?
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by ehay(f): 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
wink[color=#006600][/color]
ikoroduarea:
Any property you are buying as long as the money is from both of you. Make sure every documents such as receipts, survey, deed, et l, state clearly as:

MR SEUN NAIRALAND OSEWA and MRS LALASTICALA JOY OSEWA.

Husband and wife should be one.

Yesssooooohh I concur, few months after I paid for a land for the family with my hard earned money, I lost my job. My husband saw it as an opportunity to register the land in his name. When I questioned him about it he rained insults on me, called me a wicked woman and declared we should start making our individual investments from that day. I left the land for him and made very serious changes about my investments and finances.
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Epitectus(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
Bola146:
cry Most married men are inside bondage (juju) That is why I don't pity any married man having side chick, na the lady go render him useless materially and financially. Look at his beautiful wife cry cry old papa is still having side chick grin grin . All these side chicks destroying peaceful home knowingly, na motor go jam you very soon, you shall never know peace
The so called "side chick" is not even half as beautiful as the wife,
Imagine leaving a thick,curvy,lightskinned lady for some ugly dry bone
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
Denique:

Farida doesn't check her emails again angry
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by zeestone99(m): 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nonexistent:
The businessman said his estranged wife “had already gone on Facebook to drag his name in the mud”.

“The Bible says seek the truth and hold on to it, she is just making all sort of lies, but I’m not interested in all these publicity. Let her do whatever she likes,” he said.

“I am not interested. She is a serious troublemaker, I can’t tell you much because I am not interested in the publicity. I left the house for her.

“She has been terrorising me for several years, enough is enough. We are going to America so we will start a divorce. We have been to court several times and she has been losing.

“This is not my first house, I have built houses before I met her, ” he said.

The bolded is more believable and reasonable. I don't ever believe a word from vagina people.
Key points from the man

She drag my name on Facebook.
She's a serious trouble maker.
I have already left the house for her.
I built several houses before I met her.

He also didn't deny having a mistress.

Verdict : they need a divorce. Man is tired and woman should also get her house
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by aekmanweb(m): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
Oloriburuku somebody........the man is a very heartless man, wraths awaits him soon. Lots of good hearted woman have suffered in the hands of heartless men like these in diaspora. Something similar to this happening to my blood sister in the hand of one bastard husband in UK.
dre11:
Nigerian couple clash over ‘side chick’, property
Katherine Daramola says her husband and his mistress are conniving to deprive her of the property, an allegation Mr Daramola denies.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/441071-nigerian-couple-clash-over-side-chick-property.html
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Kriss216: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
99thEnemy:

Farida doesn't check her emails again angry
cheesy
Check fire. You never hear say jawalisco and Ezzycartersco don come board?
Denique is on the move, nwanne cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Denique(f): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kriss216:

cheesy 99thenemy

De.nique is on the move, nwanne cheesy

Babe, it's done now.
Regards.
To Kriss, ntor tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Kriss216: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Denique:

Babe, it's done now. Regards. To Kriss, ntor tongue
cheesy
Make I no just talk fess cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by UKBobo(m): 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
2mch:

You are very stupid cracker for coming here to call black people Nigger.

You come from Nigger-area and you are triggered by a play on words. Baba, receive sense na!

Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
Denique:

Babe, it's done now.
Regards.

To Kriss216 , ntor tongue

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kriss216:

cheesy

Denique is on the move, nwanne cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Hangulsaram: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Justkatty:
My dear, let's just leave the matter jare
I think they will be able to sort themselves.
Alright, thanks
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by 2mch(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
UKBobo:

You come from Nigger-area and you are triggered by a play on words. Baba, receive sense na!
You come from cracker area and you won’t leave the so called people you look down on alone. Be like you ment.
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jman06:
The reason why marriages among modern day Nigerian couples don't last is that we have not learnt to change with civilization. We want to still hold on to some archaic cultural mindsets about marriage while at the same time we also want to enjoy the benefits of modernization.

Simply put, we train our female children and empower them economically without training their minds to accept the fact that it won't be a taboo to make financial contributions in their homes nor marry a good man who is not financially well off.

Also, we fail to train the minds of our sons to accept the fact that things have to change as regards what was traditionally considered as roles of the two gender in marriages. So, our men want working class ladies who will at the same time be subservient to them and also do all the house chores even after exhausting herself at her work place. It won't work that way!

The above reasons contribute largely to why people don't derive satisfaction in their marriages beyond the few weeks of honeymoon when the love is still 'shacking' them.

In summary, let's learn to change our mindsets about what was initially considered gender roles prior to modernization and girl-child empowerment. That way, we'll derive satisfaction from our marriages.

I agree with everything you said except one" marry a good man who is not financially well off " if a man is good , either wait for him or help him to grow before marrying him , money is that one thing that should never be ignored , and when someone is not financially stable they manage whatever they get so me I don't trust you until I see how you handle money , when men hit jackpot that's when you know what they value
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Jman06(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I agree with everything you said except one" marry a good man who is not financially well off " if a man is good , either wait for him or help him to grow before marrying him , money is that one thing that should never be ignored , and when someone is not financially stable they manage whatever they get so me I don't trust you until I see how you handle money , when men hit jackpot that's when you know what they value
That's the reason many men see women as commodities who don't deserve their respect and fidelity. Imagine how a married man would feel when he thinks about the fact that his wife wouldn't have married him if not for his wealth.
Me I have said it, if I can't find a lady who accepts me in my present condition of not being wealthy due to school, it will be very difficult for me to accord full respect and fidelity to whoever I later marry when I eventually make it. Such a lady can never be a priority to me!
Re: Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Jman06:
That's the reason many men see women as commodities who don't deserve their respect and fidelity. Imagine how a married man would feel when he thinks about the fact that his wife wouldn't have married him if not for his wealth.
Me I have said it, if I can't find a lady who accepts me in my present condition of not being wealthy due to school, it will be very difficult for me to accord full respect and fidelity to whoever I later marry when I eventually make it. Such a lady can never be a priority to me!

Suit yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.