Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him (49657 Views)

How Muhammad Ali Was Deceived By Islam & Why Cassius Clay Was His Greatest Name / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by ShackWes(f): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun, Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
u go wail taya

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by 7Orion: 10:02am On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Niceman4u(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
cry This thief will always find enticing tales to tell his sheep that will make them part away with their hard earned money so as to fund his flamboyant lifestyle.

Gee! Shut the mouth. He stole no shit from u.
I don't like Baba's too much emphasis on tithe and that does not mean I shud call him names.
Be guided!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by ProfessorBerlin(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2021
Adeboye, how is Osibanjo
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by illicit(m): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2021
So he is not suppose to grow old or suffer from any disease because he is ur hero

I don't understand this 'message'

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Truefaith: 10:06am On Feb 07, 2021
Much more important than the sickness of Muhammed Ali, pastor Adeboye should concern himself with which being asks him to command people to look at a rod and pray , totally undermining faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, the only Person Christians look at to pray.

Which god asks him to command people to use COMBS as amulets they must use for their hair and put in their bags when they go for job and visa interviews?

Pastor Adeboye should occupy himself with the identity of the god that gives him the annual fortunetelling called 'prophecies' on January 1st, since there is no example of such in the Christian Bible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uszNnZdau8

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Btruth: 10:06am On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
cry This thief will always find enticing tales to tell his sheep that will make them part away with their hard earned money so as to fund his flamboyant lifestyle.
be careful the way you attack God's anointed. If you don't know what to say better to keep your mute.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by RPG2020(m): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2021
Humanoid01:

Please just shut up. Shut up please! Toxicant.

Truth is bitter

How many buildings cars money �� God got

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Oracleforce: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
cry This thief will always find enticing tales to tell his sheep that will make them part away with their hard earned money to fund his flamboyant lifestyle.

If you have any evidence to support your claim that he is a thief, come out and present, or else you and your devilish group will soon be destroyed

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Jerryherd: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2021
AntiChristian:

Sorry o! If your assertion is true why didn't the Bible stop at the 5 first books?

I mean why the need for old and new testament. It's evident your Lord changes from old to new testament though you may refuse to see the changes.

The LORD had an army and a sword in the old testament but not in the new testament.

I have Bible verses to back my claims.

God didn't write the Bible, humans did
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by folu4real(f): 10:10am On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

Anti Christ spotted
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by AntiChristian: 10:10am On Feb 07, 2021
Jerryherd:

God didn't write the Bible, humans did

Ah!

lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by olabright31: 10:10am On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

Please watch it? That is a great man of God and honor your are talking down on. May God forgive you
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by vikinatius(m): 10:11am On Feb 07, 2021
AntiChristian:

Sorry o! If your assertion is true why didn't the Bible stop at the 5 first books?

I mean why the need for old and new testament. It's evident your Lord changes from old to new testament though you may refuse to see the changes.

The LORD had an army and a sword in the old testament but not in the new testament.

Please sir, my GOD doesn't change. Hebrews 13:8.
I think you didn't read that one. God bless you as you understand.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Angelfrost(m): 10:11am On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

If you are sued to court this minute,

1. Will you be able to irrefutably and undoubtedly prove that Dr. Adeboye stole a dime with crystal clear evidence?!!

2. Can you actually prove without a drop of doubt that his testimony above is false and unfounded?!!

3. Can you prove clearly and without equivocation that he enticed or entices his members to part with their hard earned money?!!

4. Can you prove that he lives a flamboyant and ostentatious lifestyle with the money obtained by enticement of his flock?!!

It's so easy to misyarn and feel good about it because internet and talk are cheap!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by ojotobiloba1: 10:11am On Feb 07, 2021
younglleo:
Twitter account for sale abeg, five years
How many followers and how much
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by ojotobiloba1: 10:12am On Feb 07, 2021
younglleo:
Twitter account for sale abeg, five years
How many followers
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by sammyboyz21(m): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
u lack respect. u that is not recognize in street u are typing senseless comment
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by evans4luv: 10:13am On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
how dare u call a servant of God a thief and u are not afraid to do so, i pity u, may God have mercy on u sad
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Oktane: 10:13am On Feb 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Many apologies if my comment appeared to be meant for the blind.

It's only meant for those who can see!

Thanks a lot for bearing with me and God bless.

Why not use your depth to educate the man on the predicates of your position thus presenting the logical integrity of your faith rather than flee with such a pedestrian resignation.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by prophetfire: 10:13am On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
. This your comment tells a lot about your character and the level of toxicity and folly in your life. I am not his church member but for you to describe such a man with those your choice of words, you must be a dare-devil cultist. Ain't you?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by younglleo: 10:13am On Feb 07, 2021
ojotobiloba1:

How many followers and how much
50 followers, jst 2k
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by john4affiliate: 10:14am On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

I pray for your soul today, may Almighty God safe you from pathway of destruction.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Angelfrost(m): 10:14am On Feb 07, 2021
AntiChristian:

Y'all keep coming after easy and soft targets who are clearly restrained by morality and meekness.

It would be nice and memorable to see you do this in the midst of Religion of Peace enthusiasts. cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by AntiChristian: 10:15am On Feb 07, 2021
vikinatius:

He was a God before becoming man and then went back to becoming God again!

He has changed.

He had a army and sword in the Old testament but none in the New testament.

Many changes. Even the laws changed.

Human Vicarious atonement was absent in the OT. New testament added that.

God was one in the OT. He became three in New testament.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Oktane: 10:15am On Feb 07, 2021
vikinatius:

Dear Christian.......... who owns a god, the man asked a very intelligent question?

Why do you have a proliferation of books in the Bible mostly expounding different positions while hiding under two epochs; old and new testament?

Should the entire teaching be the same since it comes from an eternal never changing omniscient SOURCE?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by AntiChristian: 10:16am On Feb 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

Y'all keep coming after easy and soft targets who are clearly restrained by morality and meekness.

It would be nice and memorable to see you do this in the midst of Religion of Peace enthusiasts. cool

You should have just answered the questions. I see your sunglasses. Cool.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Harnny(m): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2021
The God that's going to blame you is not an ex-champion
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Angelfrost(m): 10:18am On Feb 07, 2021
Oktane:

Why not use your depth to educate the man on the predicates of your position thus presenting the logical integrity of your faith rather than flee with such a pedestrian resignation.

Some times, it is quite prudent and wise to just up and flee certain levels of foolery.

One shouldn't stoop to every low just to convict skeptics.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Oktane: 10:18am On Feb 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

I am sure he will cross that bridge when and if he gets there.

The ball is now in your court. Deal with the question without equivocation.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:18am On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
This is so uncalled for bro.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Angelfrost(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2021
Oktane:

I am sure he will cross that bridge when and if he gets there.

The ball is now in your court. Deal with the question without equivocation.

I believe I have responded to both of you above!!! Cheers! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Dance At Traditional Wedding (Video) / Nigeria's 'megachurches': A Hidden Pillar Of Africa's Top Economy / Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » »

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.