Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him (49654 Views)

How Muhammad Ali Was Deceived By Islam & Why Cassius Clay Was His Greatest Name / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Angelfrost(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Oktane:

Your second paragraph again subtly unveils your lack of depth in whatever you profess. If your foundation is solid enough you would be willing to defend your KNOWLEDGE as against what you obviously have at the moment; an acquired learning, a hand me down tradition lacking in personal examination this devoid of conviction.

Seek thee the truth and you will be set free.
Dwell on those words from the Son of God, Jesus and if you are open minded and objective enough, you might just be led to higher recognitions that will show you that knowledge regarding life is in multilevel layering. Then you will come to terms with why and how the Bible was delivered in epochs to evolving mankind.
At the moment you are just filled glass strutting around in a conceited self glorification about what you know and leaving no room for fresh revelations and recognitions.

On the whole bro, I mean no harm and no offense meant. Just make sure you are on the path of growth. That's all that matters ultimately.

It was nice chatting with you on an Idle Sunday morning.

Have a great day from the bottom of my heart.

At the bold... Thanks for the compliment! grin

Interesting how you judge and insult another person (A supposedly fellow believer, no less), then conclude by saying you mean no harm! You are a 'shining example' of the very personification of Jesus Christ himself... He must surely be quite proud of you!!!

Do have a wonderful day sir, and feel free not to mention me any further! Cheers!!!

P.S: My second paragraph earlier was merely reiterating what the Bible clearly admonishes and warns us about... If you truly are well lettered in the word of God as you claim, you would have understood clearly the depth of that statement.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by livinbygrace: 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
cry This thief will always find enticing tales to tell his sheep that will make them part away with their hard earned money so as to fund his flamboyant lifestyle.

You are very stupid and senseless for typing this trash
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Nimen(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
younglleo:
Twitter account for sale abeg, five years

chat me up o7o6i6oi842
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by kEEBEE121: 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
cry This thief will always find enticing tales to tell his sheep that will make them part away with their hard earned money so as to fund his flamboyant lifestyle.
� u get bad mouth oo
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by madukaanaya(m): 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Humanoid01:
Please just shut up. Shut up please! Toxicant.
dont mind that fool
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by tonyashburton: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
Ópónú ráádà ráádà
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Kaydan003: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Animal like u. U are a dirty pig

Karlovic:
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by sammirano: 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

Your kind of people are dommed. No salvation for you. Your type is for example of how God can deal with people. You will definitely get what is coming to you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by mentored: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

You call Daddy EA Adeboye a thief

Because you are privileged to have data

May God have mercy on you
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by adebopo: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by woleomojesu(f): 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
AntiChristian:

Ah!

lipsrsealed
Why are u surprised. Did your God write your Koran
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Commanderinpips: 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

Please what has he stole from you. Just be careful so you don't live miserable.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by HabaHaba: 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
post=98826250:

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make their life meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men and women of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers. 
We just pray God have mercy on this generation.

You are a wise man sir!

God bless you too sir.

Btw,
We no be sir o,
We are simply WE.

Amen.
God bless you too boda.

"WE" no be sir?!!!

HOW MANY HANDS TYPED YOUR LAST COMMENT, PLEASE!!!
Abeg lemme understand.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by woleomojesu(f): 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
mentored:

You call Daddy EA Adeboye a thief

Because you are privileged to have data

May God have mercy on you
Ask them if pastor adeboye stole from their parents
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by woleomojesu(f): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
What did he steal from you.Tel us
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Osashalom: 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
You are too ignorant to be pitied, you deserve every beat of what this comment will cost you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Osashalom: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
You should serve as his protege, you might learn a few tricks from him.
Mr toxicant
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by woleomojesu(f): 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
AntiChristian:

Sorry o! If your assertion is true why didn't the Bible stop at the 5 first books?

I mean why the need for old and new testament. It's evident your Lord changes from old to new testament though you may refuse to see the changes.

The LORD had an army and a sword in the old testament but not in the new testament.

I have Bible verses to back my claims.
Why was your Allah abrogating and cancelling himself in your Koran.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by woleomojesu(f): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
younglleo:
Twitter account for sale abeg, five years
grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Prolific007(m): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
Surrender your life to Jesus Christ so the power of doubts would be broken in your life. Shalom

Truefaith:
Much more important than the sickness of Muhammed Ali, pastor Adeboye should concern himself with which being asks him to command people to look at a rod and pray , totally undermining faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, the only Person Christians look at to pray.

Which god asks him to command people to use COMBS as amulets they must use for their hair and put in their bags when they go for job and visa interviews?

Pastor Adeboye should occupy himself with the identity of the god that gives him the annual fortunetelling called 'prophecies' on January 1st, since there is no example of such in the Christian Bible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uszNnZdau8

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by scholes23(m): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
Maggot
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by OmoManU: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
daveobasi1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/day-i-cried-over-my-hero-muhammad-ali-adeboye/%3famp=1

this is too harsh even though I'm a Muslim and don't believe in what he believes but in this case, he actually made a point, common
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Olugbamos: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
The comments u just made has shown the tribe u are from and kind of parents that brought u up.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by professore(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
I like this
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by rayomata(m): 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
Who be this one.. Shift abeg
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Presley87(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
you are such a bitter person...mind your business.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Newman20(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

You are 5000% right sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Newman20(m): 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
Humanoid01:

I don't "worship" and over-esteem any man of God, but your comment was totally needless and devoid of good reasoning. You're constituting a nuisance.

His comment was just alright sir. I think you were right to call yourself a humanoid
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Newman20(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
folu4real:

Anti Christ spotted

Brainwashed 0iq individual spotted
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Destinylink(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

The Lord have Mercy on your soul!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by ayojohn4real: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
So baba self dey fight before. Jesus is lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Dance At Traditional Wedding (Video) / Nigeria's 'megachurches': A Hidden Pillar Of Africa's Top Economy / Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » »

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.