Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him (49635 Views)

How Muhammad Ali Was Deceived By Islam & Why Cassius Clay Was His Greatest Name / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by zoezoelogistics(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
cry This thief will always find enticing tales to tell his sheep that will make them part away with their hard earned money so as to fund his flamboyant lifestyle.

May God forgive you, i guess you are simply ignorant.

While you still have the opportunity, repent today.
This opportunity won't be there for you for ever.

All you need do is repent of your sin, confess them and accept Jesus as your Lord and savior.
It is that simple .

Now you are born again.

God bless you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Newman20(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
cry This thief will always find enticing tales to tell his sheep that will make them part away with their hard earned money so as to fund his flamboyant lifestyle.

Please try to ignore all the fools quoting you and saying rubbish, they don't understand... yet
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Newman20(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
zoezoelogistics:

May God forgive you, i guess you are simply ignorant.

While you still have the opportunity, repent today.
This opportunity won't be there for you for ever.

All you need do is repent of your sin, confess them and accept Jesus as your Lord and savior.
It is that simple .

Now you are born again.

God bless you.

Brainwashed individual spotted
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Levels1(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Humanoid01:

Please just shut up. Shut up please! Toxicant.

My brother you don't need this, you don't have to ask him to shut up.

Remember you can't figth for God, he's digging is grave gradually and as you are trying to correct him,he might change and the calamity will pass him bye.

Let him continue saying what he's good at.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by oyaaa(m): 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
P
ShackWes:
hero kill you dia

the Great Ali never scammed people of their wealth in the name of tithe or whatsoever

meanwhile, when will you speak up about the menace the govt you helped in is unleashing in your people? leave Ali alone abeg
And how is he scamming people?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by uboma(m): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Divinehealer:
How has Mohamed Ali who is an ordinary man.......got anything to do with God story?

I am in awe as well.

Who should a Christian look up to as his/her hero and role model?

Mohammed Ali, the boxer,

Jesus Christ, the son of God

Pastor Adeboye goofed big time....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by chatinent: 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
What is the message he is trying to pass now?

Am I missing sth?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by HighPriest86: 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
You should serve as his protege, you might learn a few tricks from him.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by agenegene(m): 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
must you talk?
Karlovic:
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by MightySparrow: 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
kendrick93:
Are the Jews Antichrist?
NO
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by thinkmoney(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
AntiChristian:

Sorry o! If your assertion is true why didn't the Bible stop at the 5 first books?

I mean why the need for old and new testament. It's evident your Lord changes from old to new testament though you may refuse to see the changes.

The LORD had an army and a sword in the old testament but not in the new testament.

I have Bible verses to back my claims.
Du you understand graduation and procedure?
Take for example; when building a big house, u might fix in place steels, then u enter the stage of using cement.
In God's dealings with human, to guide us back to his original plans, he as patiently used systematic, stage by stage process with us.
We have by this way learnt patience and wisdom. What more? His main theme in the Bible and plan is consistent
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by dapadawee: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
AntiChristian:

Sorry o! If your assertion is true why didn't the Bible stop at the 5 first books?

I mean why the need for old and new testament. It's evident your Lord changes from old to new testament though you may refuse to see the changes.

The LORD had an army and a sword in the old testament but not in the new testament.

I have Bible verses to back my claims.
the word of God is not for God it is from God to man. the old testament is the prophecy of the new testament. the old testament does not contradict the new the new only fulfill it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Gbest90(m): 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

Modified: grin grin See the amount of threats and foul words coming from so called Christians just because I told them the harsh truth they are ignorant to admit.
Bro pls be careful o.

Am not a member of RCCG, buts that's a man of God you were referring to.

Do not trade your destiny for 'likes' on nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by CodeTemplar: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

Modified: grin grin See the amount of threats and foul words coming from so called Christians just because I told them the harsh truth they are ignorant to admit.
How will the use of Ali to illustrate God's fatefulness lead to forced or coerced money exchange? You just hate genuine success senselessly.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
CodeTemplar:
How will the use of Ali to illustrate God's fatefulness lead to forced or coerced money exchange? You just hate genuine success senselessly.
Explain to me how a pastor is able to afford a $65 million private jet and what he is doing with it?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by kwasoly(m): 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

Normally I wouldn't reply but for the fact you called someone old enough to be your grandfather a thief shows you weren't trained well, is a pity.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by oyaaa(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
Explain to me how a pastor is able to afford a $65 million private jet and what he is doing with it?
a $65 million private jet
Were did u get that from
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by illicit(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
femi4:
You lack comprehension skill

Thank u....
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
It's sad all these guys are living a lie. All world religion is a lie. Spirituality and Religion aren't the same
Karlovic:

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by oyaaa(m): 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
kwasoly:

Normally I wouldn't reply but for the fact you called someone old enough to be your grandfather a thief shows you weren't trained well, is a pity.
See answering people like that is a waste of precious time
See wen u see them just scroll and ignore
Bro people insulting men of God don’t know wat is waiting for dem
Let them go through the Bible and see wat happens to people that mess with Gods servants

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Sikfeel: 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
[quote author=Karlovic post=98819572] cry This thief will always find enticing tales to tell his sheep that will make them part away with their hard earned money so as to fund his flamboyant lifestyle. ]

of what use is this statement, its not like it will make Christians stop believing in JESUS and listen to you instead.... like why don't u think b4 u talk, of what use will this be... anyway insult didn't start from you and its definitely not going to end with u.... we live for Christ.... we forgive and we move.... God bless you
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by CodeTemplar: 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
Go read your bible. Fulltime ministers of God are entitled to gifts from those they minister to. From Jesus to Paul and even old testament.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by femo007(m): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
[Recieve sense in the might name of Jesus amen yquote author=Karlovic post=98819572] cry This thief will always find enticing tales to tell his sheep that will make them part away with their hard earned money so as to fund his flamboyant lifestyle.

Modified: grin grin See the amount of threats and foul words coming from so called Christians just because I told them the harsh truth they are ignorant to admit. [/quote]
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by femo007(m): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
[Recieve sense in the mighty name of Jesus amen yquote author=Karlovic post=98819572] cry This thief will always find enticing tales to tell his sheep that will make them part away with their hard earned money so as to fund his flamboyant lifestyle.

Modified: grin grin See the amount of threats and foul words coming from so called Christians just because I told them the harsh truth they are ignorant to admit. [/quote]
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by pennywys(m): 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

my friend shut up,
I'm not much religious but I think some of our Nigeria pastor deserve some respect. Mostly, most are really called and are doing the work of God especially the likes of Adeboye.
I know Nigerian pastors are cunning but not all.

You can't come to a faceless social media and be typing nonsense with Adeboye, if you don't respect him for the pulpit, just respect him for his age.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by oyinbayode(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

He's not a thief

Repent and stop bearing false witness
May you not attract Curses
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Ayo2004: 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
cocolacec:

Mr schooled generation, what have you achieved in the most religious country in the world?

Nothing but a Full blown Narcissistic society.

oyinbo wey give you religion gave you a slavery version of religion.So you continue to fight and die based on lies and falsehood like it happened in Europe in the past.(Islam and christianity akways fighting for land and borders under the pretence of fighting for God).Many great men die this way.

Europeans hardly go to churches these days because they know the truth.

In Ireland 9,000 children deaths were reported in church-run homes,this happened in the 20th century.Gays abound in religious institution than any other organisations,who is fooling who?

Religion places are smokescreen for the criminal underworld and ritual sacrifices.It has nothing to do with God.

Learn about the origins of European xtianity and Arabian Islam.You will see they are two sides of the same coin.They were found on genocide,slavery,subjugation and extermist ideology,Cultism(US vs Them).
You deserve a medal..many of them are all hypocrites but because they go to church every Sunday,it suddenly makes them Christians...Nigeria has the highest number of churches in the world and still have one of the highest crime rates while atheist dominated countries like Sweden have one of the lowest crime rates so who is fooling who?churches and mosques have been reinvented over time as a tool for manipulation, exploitation and greed..it doesnt matter if u are a Christian,muslim or u don't even know God,once you live a good and honest life,you are entitled to salvation...pastors deceive many Nigerians that if you don't come to church,you won't receive blessings but even biblically,Joseph was in the prison when he received blessings,Peter and John were in the prison when the angel came to them so I don't understand the method of religion in Nigeria

In conclusion:God gave us brains so that we could think,so let him that have use it
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by ono(m): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Christ should be our hero...our example and torchbearer. We need to tell the world about Christ more often, and refer to him all the time as our Hero.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by FullBlastLight: 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Godismighty: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Yes Daddy is right.
God d same yesterday, today and forever.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by advanceDNA: 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Oktane:

Lol!

Every discussion provides a learning opportunity for the willing student.

However in all cases where substance is lacking one person has to throw in his hat thus depicting his smartness and unwillingness to suffer a collosal loss of face when the chips are down.

I will let go but not without stating clearly that in contrast to your opinion I am not an Atheist....I do not even qualify as an Agnostic. I am a believer but one that is not bound by any primordial territories. There is so much to learn while alive........ in the flesh.

May we never shirk such opportunities.

You are a believer ? Really?? What do u believe in if I’m allowed to ask?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Eserise1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Better ask God for forgiveness unless
Karlovic:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Dance At Traditional Wedding (Video) / Nigeria's 'megachurches': A Hidden Pillar Of Africa's Top Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.