Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him (49625 Views)

How Muhammad Ali Was Deceived By Islam & Why Cassius Clay Was His Greatest Name / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by davidodiba(m): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
cry This thief will always find enticing tales to tell his sheep that will make them part away with their hard earned money so as to fund his flamboyant lifestyle.

Modified: grin grin See the amount of threats and foul words coming from so called Christians just because I told them the harsh truth they are ignorant to admit.

Wao. There are better ways to disagree with another man but this way is not good. Whoever you are, as long as you are on this earth, what you said above is curse on your generation. You better repent

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by ezeani1: 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Great people!

Has it ever occurred to you that business is now moving from market place to E-commerce platforms?
Join the league of business men of the 21st century and learn how to leverage your time and let your money legitimately work for you.
Do the business to earn up to N5,000 per day as residual income.
It's easy! It's big!! It's working!!!

Learn more:
08094162703 (whatsapp or call)

https:///DdbAwg8VAuhFKbL8Jn5WvZ
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Sergioaguero: 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
For a chance to score that dream wedding:
Submit a 60 second video or short write-up telling us your love story and why you and bae deserve this gift Share on your ... Read and apply to stand a chance to have your wedding sponsored.

Read & Apply: For a chance to score that dream wedding:
Submit a 60 second video or short write-up telling us your love story and why you and bae deserve this gift Share on your ... Read and apply to stand a chance to have your wedding sponsored.

Read & Apply below: http://gist4campus.com/chat/group/41/

To stand a chance for your wedding to be sponsored!.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by davidodiba(m): 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
AntiChristian:

Sorry o! If your assertion is true why didn't the Bible stop at the 5 first books?

I mean why the need for old and new testament. It's evident your Lord changes from old to new testament though you may refuse to see the changes.

The LORD had an army and a sword in the old testament but not in the new testament.

I have Bible verses to back my claims.

I wanted to tell you some things but when I saw your name, I loved the fact that you are a much needed tool for the Christian journey. You are indeed an anti Christian...take your trophy
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by advanceDNA: 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
dapadawee:

the word of God is not for God it is from God to man. the old testament is the prophecy of the new testament. the old testament does not contradict the new the new only fulfill it.

U have time ooooo...
don’t waste ur time putting gold ring in the nose of pigs.....
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by oluxy(m): 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:
cry This thief will always find enticing tales to tell his sheep that will make them part away with their hard earned money so as to fund his flamboyant lifestyle.

Modified: grin grin See the amount of threats and foul words coming from so called Christians just because I told them the harsh truth they are ignorant to admit.

You and your likes and share are birds of the same feathers.

You don't know you all have missed it already.
So continue in your ignorant and insane ways of thoughts.

You shall reap it soon.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by LLMG: 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
No one asked for your input. Why don't you spend that your time and energy on finding the truth to the many issues plaguing your life that you are ignorant of.
Karlovic:

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Crooked pastor, Adeboye is nothing like Cassius Clay, Mohamed Alli was Truthful man who lived by example. unlike the thieving scammer Adeboye.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

Adeboye is a thieving scammer, I pity his gullible sheeples.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by kaykeys(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

We that are his 'sheep' have never come to complain to you that someone is collecting our hard earned money. We also do not need any activist to speak for us. Please stop fighting for people that didn't ask for your help. We all have rights to decide what we want in life. If we decide to go to church and listen to spiritual leaders, it's our choice; if you don't want to go to church, it's your choice. There is no point coming online to condemn people because you don't believe in the things they say. It's a free world, practice why works for you and leave others to practice what works for them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
ezeani1:
Great people!

Has it ever occurred to you that business is now moving from market place to E-commerce platforms?
Join the league of business men of the 21st century and learn how to leverage your time and let your money legitimately work for you.
Do the business to earn up to N5,000 per day as residual income.
It's easy! It's big!! It's working!!!

Learn more:
08094162703 (whatsapp or call)

https:///DdbAwg8VAuhFKbL8Jn5WvZ
Come! Where did you get the name ezeani?. shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by cocolacec(m): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
gbogboija:
This post is not for some fools. Muslims are foolish.
But a muslim is your daddy G.O ‘s hero.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by adekS1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

may God forgive you for your ignorance.
God bless you!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Go read your bible. Fulltime ministers of God are entitled to gifts from those they minister to. From Jesus to Paul and even old testament.
As expected no logical answer other than go and read your bible or pray for the spirit to explain to you. I presume you have read it and yet you are still unable to answer the question, please shift.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Clothingonline9(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
RPG2020:

Truth is bitter

How many buildings cars money �� God got
You are totally brainless to compare God with human. Car is a means of transportation and building is one of necessities for human
So a PHD holder will not have a car and a house? Now I know why some people live miserable life of abject poverty you can’t even think straight because you want to bash a man who has everything than anybody in your lineage.
God give don’t be jealous work for yours
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by robosky02(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

If you have regard for old age you will know how to speak

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Emeka71(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Senior boxer.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by chinedu234(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

Even if he is a thief it may not be right for you to be the judge because the same pronouncement can be used against you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by michealdeco: 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

cheesy grin grin

He ended up castigating his so called hero grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by AirmirthDY(f): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

May God forgive you... Silence at times is better!! Would you utter this if it were to be your father or any member of your family
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by charidot(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
God have mercy on you.

Karlovic:

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Gkemz: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

May God have mercy on you. I wonder what he had said wrong here to offend you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Evidenx(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Many apologies if my comment appeared to be meant for the blind.

It's only meant for those who can see!

Thanks a lot for bearing with me and God bless.
kai! See divine shut up..lol oil dey ur head..lol

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Dollanaira: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Oh
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by Evidenx(m): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
ShackWes:
hero kill you dia

the Great Ali never scammed people of their wealth in the name of tithe or whatsoever

meanwhile, when will you speak up about the menace the govt you helped in is unleashing in your people? leave Ali alone abeg
IF YOU DO FEAR HIM AS A PASTOR WOULDNT U RESPECT HIM AS AN ELDER? WHAT U ARE DOING NOW WILL MAKE YOU DIE UNTIMELY UNLESS U CHANGE. I KNOW WHAT AM SAYING PLEASE,DONT INSULT YOUR ELDERS.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by writeprof(m): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

Dr. Enoch Adeboye of the Department of Mathematics, University of Lagos SAID worse things than what you have said about JESUS, CHRISTIANITY and Men of God, before GOD CATCH AM! I pray God will catch you also ONE DAY like He did which changed him to be Pastor E.A. Adeboye.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him by LoveJesus87(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Karlovic:

U are under divine judgement already. Ask God to forgive for touching his anointed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lessons To Learn From The Life Of An Eagle. / Nigeria's 'megachurches': A Hidden Pillar Of Africa's Top Economy / Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.