Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry (430 Views)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by Em222: 10:00am On Feb 07, 2021
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by kingsleefolli(m): 10:09am On Feb 07, 2021
Go and buy big female pig.within one year your house will be full with plenty children.i swear.trust me.this GOD is wonderfull GOD

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by Angelacruz: 10:11am On Feb 07, 2021
Em222:
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
so when she now help you to come back,you will dump her abi?better go and look for work.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:13am On Feb 07, 2021
Em222:
me too am seaching
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by yanabasee1(m): 10:29am On Feb 07, 2021
This one is a lazy youth....

He wants a woman that can elevate him off poverty...

He's already a turn off... He'll just be lying down and be expecting a woman to bring money home and food for him to eat....

I pray God should give you one of those mad women that will make you miserable so that you'll learn to work for what you want...

At 30+ You've got enough energy in you to turn your life around and make something better for your future kids...

There's no ready-made man or woman for anyone..Go and change your story and not have someone come to change your story for you...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2021
yanabasee1:
This one is a lazy youth....

He wants a woman that can elevate him off poverty...

He's already a turn off... He'll just be lying down and be expecting a woman to bring money home and food for him to eat....

I pray God should give you one of those mad women that will make you miserable so that you'll learn to work for what you want...

At 30+ You've got enough energy in you to turn your life around and make something better for your future kids...

There's no ready-made man or woman for anyone..Go and change your story and not have someone come to change your story for you...
Men do same thing for billions of women all the time.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by Joanney: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2021
Em222:
Are you willing to be a househusband?And how much is your groom price?
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2021
Posts like this irritate me. Dunce
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by mosdii(m): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by SweetCunt97(f): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2021
Em222:
Na now u lost job you looking for who to build home together with? Baba get ur shit together. Seems you no get self respect cos woman go use ur mouth mop ground if u depending on her kpali
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by SweetCunt97(f): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2021
mosdii:
Yea and the men are also useless. When both uselessness tango, magic happens.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2021
In this part of the world, the chances of matching such category is less.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by SweetCunt97(f): 11:08am On Feb 07, 2021
justosee:
Men do same thing for billions of women all the time.
That's how it ought to be.Abi why you think say Ruth for Bible go lie down for Boaz feet for night? Boaz for keep body make woman feed am naw. Pussified weak niggaahhsss
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by mosdii(m): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Yea and the men are also useless. When both uselessness tango, magic happens.

Smelling cunt

Stinking vagina citizen

Rotten pussy

You and your gender are very useless

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2021
SweetCunt97:
That's how it ought to be.Abi why you think say Ruth for Bible go lie down for Boaz feet for night? Boaz for keep body make woman feed am naw. Pussified weak niggaahhsss
is there anything wrong if I and the op decides to be the odd one out?

Won't it be nice to know how it feels to live off a woman? Chase after little girls with her money?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by Iamagoodgirll: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
misplace priority you need a job not a wife. you need to stand firm so you can make your choice abi you want a woman to pay your groom price? and you're willing to be the wife she will be the husband
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by SweetCunt97(f): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
mosdii:

Smelling cunt

Stinking vagina citizen

Rotten pussy

You and your gender are very useless
psycho oshi. A girl probably infected you with Aids hence ur bitterness. Wo find happiness abeg

(1) (Reply)

Whom Do You Think Is Better / Pjone Numbers Of All The Girls That Told Me No... / Dangers Of Bad Credit Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.