Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,943 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Have The Girl You Dis-flower Ever Disappointed You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have The Girl You Dis-flower Ever Disappointed You? (581 Views)

"We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush / Have The Girl You Disvirgined Ever Disappointed You / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have The Girl You Dis-flower Ever Disappointed You? by Ojb194616: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2021
So recently, guys has been on the notion that if you want peace or someone to truly love you genuinely for the rest of your life, you should marry a virgin.
Truly speaking there are lot of benefits attached when u meet a good woman.
So my question is probably for those that married their wifes a virgin or truly loved and believed their virgin girlfriend would be faithful.

I just want to know how the relationship ended with a girl you disvirgined or how its going.
Re: Have The Girl You Dis-flower Ever Disappointed You? by Uncle93(m): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2021
Good question.. The one I disvirgined glued with me and was scared of me messing up. Lets hear from others, someone out there might have had a pretty fcked up experience with an angel they turned into a hoe.
Re: Have The Girl You Dis-flower Ever Disappointed You? by Ojb194616: 10:55am On Feb 07, 2021
Uncle93:
Good question.. The one I disvirgined glued with me and was scared of me messing up. Lets hear from others, someone out there might have had a pretty fcked up experience with an angel they turned into a hoe.

My experience was different anyways. She broke up knowing we can't be. Not my fault, but her family. But still call me frequently. I hardly pick anyways
Re: Have The Girl You Dis-flower Ever Disappointed You? by Uncle93(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2021
Ojb194616:

My experience was different anyways. She broke up knowing we can't be. Not my fault, but her family. But still call me frequently. I hardly pick anyways

Oh dammnn!
Re: Have The Girl You Dis-flower Ever Disappointed You? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2021
Lemme read comments, haven't done anything.
Re: Have The Girl You Dis-flower Ever Disappointed You? by yanabasee1(m): 11:52am On Feb 07, 2021
The girl my friend deflowered, called him from Portharcourt and she travelled down and met with him, they lodge in a hotel...

She made it clear that she wanted him to deflower her and after the entire experience...She travelled back and block his number....Till today, my guy still talks about her and I am sure the babe done move on since.... probably forgotten who opened her vagina.

(1) (Reply)

/ Church Orders Bride To REMOVE Her Makeup Minutes Before Wedding (VIDEO) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.