Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

My Funny Story (The Man in White Garment) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Funny Story (The Man in White Garment) (1380 Views)

My Funny Experience Today December 25th / My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House / Should The Man Pay It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Story (The Man in White Garment) by akinsojiSenai(m): 10:40am On Jan 07, 2022
On my way to work this morning, I remembered an incident that made me smile and think, so I decided to share with my fans...lol.

Many years ago, I was in the University at this period, and was going to school (Abeokuta) from Ketu. On getting to the park, I entered the bus loading at the time. I was in a hurry, as one fine girl was waiting for me at home in school...but this bus was taking an unusual amount of time to get filled up. I was angry and upset, as fine girl would go back to the hostel if I don't make it in time, the other passengers too were tired of sitting and waiting.

Eventually, when it finally remained about four passengers for the bus to fill up...a Man entered, he was wearing a white garment with no shoes on, apparently he attends Cele church. As soon as he entered, he muttered something like 'Eloim shaleem Hmmm' and he got down from the bus. As soon as that happened, we the passengers looked intently at ourselves. Then he further dropped another bombshell by asking...'Please, where is the next bus '. Haaa! Immediately, the spirit of fornication in me disappeared! Now, I was sitting beside the Driver's sit and I know too well, that if anything happens...I and the driver would be on the Presidential list to Hell...I knew for sure that I wasn't going to Heaven, not with the kind of mission I had...how and what I am going to explain to Angel Gabriel when he asks why I was in a hurry to go to school on a Sunday after exams don finish? So, I quickly did some maths in my mind and weighed Fornication and my Life. I kid you not, this was the hardest maths I have ever had to solve, because this fine girl too set. Miraculously, my life sha weighed a little more than the sweet picture of that girl.

So I reluctantly got down from the bus to follow the 'man in white' to the next bus. As soon as I got down...behold, 6 passengers followed me! Chai! It was like they were waiting for me to make up my mind. When this happened, the driver of the bus appeared from no where and inquired what the problem was. We told him that there was no problem but that he can ask the man in white... because where he goes, we follow. So Driver asked the man if he saw a vision that says the bus would be involved in an accident, the man replied that sincerely, he didn't see any accident but just that his Spirit says he should not enter the bus. Well, the Driver said, whether we follow Spirit or not, his bus would be first to go before the one we are in moves..and we all shouted in unison:No Problem! At that point, even me I was confused, 15mins ago...we were all shouting and complaining that this bus never full...now we are prepared to wait another hour or so...over something we have no idea about...lolll.

To cut the long story short, that bus eventually got filled up and left. It took us another hour before ours got filled. On our way, after about 40mins journey in the middle of nowhere, we saw the first bus by the side of the road...with all the passengers out...what happened? They said fan belt cut and tire sef don go down...and the idiot has no spare tire! WoW! We all clapped for the Man in white...right there, I gave my life to Christ, I told myself I would never do anything to hurt God again and that the first thing I would do when I get back to my room was to break up with fine girl. I was determined! I had just witnessed a miracle.

When I got home...fine girl was still waiting for me, as soon as she opened the door and I saw her... immediately I had loss of memory, I quickly told myself that there is always time, besides I would get born again first thing on Monday morning, but for now...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Story (The Man in White Garment) by rooftops: 11:11am On Jan 07, 2022
Hahahaha.. nice one cheesy grin...but I still feel it is coincidence
Re: My Funny Story (The Man in White Garment) by Acidosis(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2022
cheesy cheesy Interesting.

rooftops:
Hahahaha.. nice one cheesy grin...but I still feel it is coincidence

Everything no be coincidence. There are people with mystical powers for seeing things and events before they happen. While most don't have the powers to reverse or alter these events, a few does.

The only mistake we make is that we expect them to see everything and whenever they don't, we begin to criticize and query the powers they never gave themselves in the first place.

8 Likes

Re: My Funny Story (The Man in White Garment) by Duchessree(f): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2022
Lol grin grin
Re: My Funny Story (The Man in White Garment) by Dollarremix(m): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2022
Hahahaha... Clap for yourself
Re: My Funny Story (The Man in White Garment) by Mophor: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
Issokay!!!

U bn no think what if u no pass road to hell & na hole u pass go nko

BTW are you now born again since then cz I know say u go wan still enjoy d girl wella grin grin grin
Re: My Funny Story (The Man in White Garment) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Let me suggest a title for this write-up....."""the man in garment.......

1 Like

Re: My Funny Story (The Man in White Garment) by akinsojiSenai(m): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
toobusy:
Let me suggest a title for this write-up....."""the man in garment.......
Lol, noted...thanks.
Re: My Funny Story (The Man in White Garment) by TheRealOwner(m): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
akinsojiSenai:

Lol, noted...thanks.

Add 'mysterious' to it. The mysterious man in white garment cheesy

Cool story though
Re: My Funny Story (The Man in White Garment) by akinsojiSenai(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
TheRealOwner:

Add 'mysterious' to it. The mysterious man in white garment cheesy

Cool story though

Lol... Noted.
Re: My Funny Story (The Man in White Garment) by Jaybihel25(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
Acidosis:
cheesy cheesy Interesting.

Everything no be coincidence. There are people with mystical powers for seeing things and events before they happen. While most don't have the powers to reverse or alter these events, a few does.

The only mistake we make is that we expect them to see everything and whenever they don't, we begin to criticize and query the powers they never gave themselves in the first place.
Huge wisdom here
Re: My Funny Story (The Man in White Garment) by BMathew: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Smiles.... smiley
Re: My Funny Story (The Man in White Garment) by KingBosco(m): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Funny Story (The Man in White Garment) by akinsojiSenai(m): 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: My Funny Story (The Man in White Garment) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: My Funny Story (The Man in White Garment) by Mariangeles(f): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
At first, I didn't want to read the post because I was in no mood to read a long post, then I went through the comments and saw some hahahas...lols, with excess grin grin grin, then I said to myself Kuku try read to know wetin funny.

Omo! Na for Then he further dropped another bombshell by asking...'Please, where is the next bus '. Haaa! Immediately, the spirit of fornication in me disappeared! I still dey before I grin grin grin

Nice one op. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Funny Story (The Man in White Garment) by cutedharmee: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
akinsojiSenai:
On my way to work this morning, I remembered an incident that made me smile and think, so I decided to share with my fans...lol.

Many years ago, I was in the University at this period, and was going to school (Abeokuta) from Ketu. On getting to the park, I entered the bus loading at the time. I was in a hurry, as one fine girl was waiting for me at home in school...but this bus was taking an unusual amount of time to get filled up. I was angry and upset, as fine girl would go back to the hostel if I don't make it in time, the other passengers too were tired of sitting and waiting.

Eventually, when it finally remained about four passengers for the bus to fill up...a Man entered, he was wearing a white garment with no shoes on, apparently he attends Cele church. As soon as he entered, he muttered something like 'Eloim shaleem Hmmm' and he got down from the bus. As soon as that happened, we the passengers looked intently at ourselves. Then he further dropped another bombshell by asking...'Please, where is the next bus '. Haaa! Immediately, the spirit of fornication in me disappeared! Now, I was sitting beside the Driver's sit and I know too well, that if anything happens...I and the driver would be on the Presidential list to Hell...I knew for sure that I wasn't going to Heaven, not with the kind of mission I had...how and what I am going to explain to Angel Gabriel when he asks why I was in a hurry to go to school on a Sunday after exams don finish? So, I quickly did some maths in my mind and weighed Fornication and my Life. I kid you not, this was the hardest maths I have ever had to solve, because this fine girl too set. Miraculously, my life sha weighed a little more than the sweet picture of that girl.

So I reluctantly got down from the bus to follow the 'man in white' to the next bus. As soon as I got down...behold, 6 passengers followed me! Chai! It was like they were waiting for me to make up my mind. When this happened, the driver of the bus appeared from no where and inquired what the problem was. We told him that there was no problem but that he can ask the man in white... because where he goes, we follow. So Driver asked the man if he saw a vision that says the bus would be involved in an accident, the man replied that sincerely, he didn't see any accident but just that his Spirit says he should not enter the bus. Well, the Driver said, whether we follow Spirit or not, his bus would be first to go before the one we are in moves..and we all shouted in unison:No Problem! At that point, even me I was confused, 15mins ago...we were all shouting and complaining that this bus never full...now we are prepared to wait another hour or so...over something we have no idea about...lolll.

To cut the long story short, that bus eventually got filled up and left. It took us another hour before ours got filled. On our way, after about 40mins journey in the middle of nowhere, we saw the first bus by the side of the road...with all the passengers out...what happened? They said fan belt cut and tire sef don go down...and the idiot has no spare tire! WoW! We all clapped for the Man in white...right there, I gave my life to Christ, I told myself I would never do anything to hurt God again and that the first thing I would do when I get back to my room was to break up with fine girl. I was determined! I had just witnessed a miracle.

When I got home...fine girl was still waiting for me, as soon as she opened the door and I saw her... immediately I had loss of memory, I quickly told myself that there is always time, besides I would get born again first thing on Monday morning, but for now...
grin grin grin
Re: My Funny Story (The Man in White Garment) by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
cool
Re: My Funny Story (The Man in White Garment) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
angry

(1) (Reply)

Men Also Cry!!! / What Does This Mean Please? / Some Men Are Just Plain Evil (and Lazy)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.