Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters (32493 Views)

Buhari: Don’t Campaign For Tenure Extension, I’ll Leave Office In 2023 / Tenure Extension: I Can Remain In Office Untill 2023 Or 2024 — IGP Adamu / Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by Nightalan: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
A source said, a source said.... Sahara Reporters has turned to a dingy tabloid magazine. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by Awoo88: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
SR will be writing stupid stories. Don't they realise that people no longer take her seriously any more?

6 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by pickatyouu: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
No be foolishness to pay 2billion for 3 months extension.

Unless him wan clean up something

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by HopeVictor(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
How much is his salary?

3 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by KanuSE: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
[s]
younglleo:
Pls nairalanders, am considering taking extreme measures bout some guys who scammed me off my last card, am totally broke nd needed dat money for emergency in the sense that tomoro my job hunt continues, the scammed me and believed the have gotten away with this. The truth is, with the way life has been treating me lately, am considering killing them as the only option, (not with my hands tho,but traditionally) this is really pissing me off, i jst met them on Nairaland!
They shud give me my money, cus ive got nothing to lose here, b4 Tomoro people will start talking one thing or the other, i need that money today.
Am not a killer, but i will go to the extreme, u can't rob a broke man off his last card, u don't knw what it feels like! cry cry cry
am honest nd serious here
[/s]

Rubbish
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by owolabi5: 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
This country will very rich indeed!

CarPapers.com.ng
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by speaktogen(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Will advice u brace up and move on. Don't waste money traditionally. Peace
younglleo:
Pls nairalanders, am considering taking extreme measures bout some guys who scammed me off my last card, am totally broke nd needed dat money for emergency in the sense that tomoro my job hunt continues, the scammed me and believed the have gotten away with this. The truth is, with the way life has been treating me lately, am considering killing them as the only option, (not with my hands tho,but traditionally) this is really pissing me off, i jst met them on Nairaland!
They shud give me my money, cus ive got nothing to lose here, b4 Tomoro people will start talking one thing or the other, i need that money today.
Am not a killer, but i will go to the extreme, u can't rob a broke man off his last card, u don't knw what it feels like! cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by jumper524(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
seborrhic:
SR with its usual shekpe joint stories.
No evidence,no dates of cash transfer,no names money given to,even if acronyms.
People's Gazette that started just a few months ago has shown how mediums like SR are just run like typical Nigerian beer parlor gossip blogs.
U don't just hear what a man that took 2 shots of shekpe say and you rush to publish it as a story.
Apart from lacking any iota of journalism,it doesn't show commonsense.
SR are never reliable.
too many junk journalism from them..

4 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
ZeroWorries:
And someone said Buhari is not bribable.

its may not be buhari in that sense, but there are people calling the shot on behalf of the president to influence issues in the country. it just goes to show how not in chsrge the man is.
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by DeMoneyGenius: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
younglleo:
I also need kill someone.
Conexxion things, let's go!!
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by blamingthedevil: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sahara Reporters and lies
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by Okoroawusa: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
If you believe anything in this news then the money spent on your education is a waste.

3 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by SaintLucia: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
So how much did Sunday Ehindero and Mike Okiro pay for their tenure elongation under Obasanjo and Yar'Adua? Rubbish.
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by saintol(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
How did this man get #2 Billion?
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by Yankee101: 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
He had brought in marabouts (a Muslim holy man or hermit) from Maiduguri 
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by Kay25(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
younglleo:
how did they scam you?hope u too is not looking for abracadabra money?
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by ednut1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sowore is just too stupid

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by Kennitrust(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Paid to who?
how much will he made within the 3months?
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by Springboot: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
Lol, Sahara reporters won't kill me
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by Washere(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
A nonsense story that normal brain can't believe, how can that be possible? Sahara reporters this is not your first time to publish baseless therefore nobody will agree with this unless the empty brain headed ones amongst us...
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by Springboot: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
ednut1:
Sowore is just too stupid

The guy is just insane, failed presidential candidate trying to destroy Nigeria
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by brainhgeek(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hello SR, this table you are shaking can break the nation. If this news is false, you deserve to be jailed for life but if it is true, the nation should be sold immediately

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by spacechuks(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
How much is the salary of the IG

Mr integrity president ,under your nose all these are happening,

Chai , Niger delta money falling on the wrong hands while people of the land suffer in poverty,

Little wonder, they keep singing one nigeria

Thunder go fire all of una when de sing one nigeria
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by iamJ(m): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
Where adamu wan get billion from?

Una dey mad abi?
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by Pyhonist: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
KanuSE:
[s][/s]

Rubbish

You're probably one of the scammers. What da hell do you mean by rubbish?
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by sparkleboy(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
They just keep running this country like a banana republic
I really hope this is not true
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by Evilgenuis: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
younglleo:

Kill them oga... You don't need to tell us angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by sparkleboy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by Sirmuel1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
younglleo:

Kill them abeg, make we know how many remain for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by Kaiser20: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
ZeroWorries:
Only the miyetti allah still believe in buhari's government today.
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by UncommonLogic: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
ZeroWorries:

You believe any trash from Sahara Trash reporters. If the story had said the same about Namdiot Cownu, you will be asking for evidence like a normal should. But since it's about Buhari, evidence is not needed.
You people are worse than clowns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by UncommonLogic: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sahara Trash Reporters with another TRASH GOSSIP BEER PARLOR REPORT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab / Why Nigeria Was Progressing Under Jonathan - Ben Bruce / Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.