Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters (32492 Views)

Buhari: Don’t Campaign For Tenure Extension, I’ll Leave Office In 2023 / Tenure Extension: I Can Remain In Office Untill 2023 Or 2024 — IGP Adamu / Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by anataala: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
We need documentary evidence not hear say
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/07/exposed-igp-paid-over-n2-billion-tenure-extension-%E2%80%94source#disqus_thread
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by ednut1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Springboot:

The guy is just insane, failed presidential candidate trying to destroy Nigeria
very senseless. Paid through which bank lol
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by Carlylepneuma: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Who did he pay the money to I don't know sahararepoters bah! hmmm I don't know wt is NBC waiting for band this fake ass blog once and for all...
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by chukwuibuipob: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
sad angry the bastards that scammed U nor get name/how they take scammed U? Tell us the full story
younglleo:
Pls nairalanders, am considering taking extreme measures bout some guys who scammed me off my last card, am totally broke nd needed dat money for emergency in the sense that tomoro my job hunt continues, the scammed me and believed the have gotten away with this. The truth is, with the way life has been treating me lately, am considering killing them as the only option, (not with my hands tho,but traditionally) this is really pissing me off, i jst met them on Nairaland!
They shud give me my money, cus ive got nothing to lose here, b4 Tomoro people will start talking one thing or the other, i need that money today.
Am not a killer, but i will go to the extreme, u can't rob a broke man off his last card, u don't knw what it feels like! cry cry cry
am honest nd serious here
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by mrfreestuff: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
ZeroWorries:
And someone said Buhari is not bribable.

Buhari that supervised the building of our national refineries without collecting bribe and was minister of petroleum for years yet had no single oil bloc.

It is not even possible again to bribe him now at almost 80 years old when they couldn't bribe him when he was in his 30s.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
seborrhic:
SR with its usual shekpe joint stories.
No evidence,no dates of cash transfer,no names money given to,even if acronyms.
People's Gazette that started just a few months ago has shown how mediums like SR are just run like typical Nigerian beer parlor gossip blogs.
U don't just hear what a man that took 2 shots of shekpe say and you rush to publish it as a story.
Apart from lacking any iota of journalism,it doesn't show commonsense.
Sue the owner.Abi you dey among the bribe takers?
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by kayusely70(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
How True?
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by BenAndrew: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
You didn’t see the part where they said he paid for one year extension and got 3 months instead??
His plan was to get 1 year extension so that he ca. Actually loot the treasury completely before leaving. Greedy mofo!
KnightsTemplar:
I have been sympathetic with SR, but mehn they need to be verifying their stories these days, 2billion Naira? So the man will loot the entire treasury and moreto recover his money plus interest. What does the IG stands to gain with this his 3 months tenure extension set?
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by fashrola(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
younglleo:
Pls nairalanders, am considering taking extreme measures bout some guys who scammed me off my last card, am totally broke nd needed dat money for emergency in the sense that tomoro my job hunt continues, the scammed me and believed the have gotten away with this. The truth is, with the way life has been treating me lately, am considering killing them as the only option, (not with my hands tho,but traditionally) this is really pissing me off, i jst met them on Nairaland!
They shud give me my money, cus ive got nothing to lose here, b4 Tomoro people will start talking one thing or the other, i need that money today.
Am not a killer, but i will go to the extreme, u can't rob a broke man off his last card, u don't knw what it feels like! cry cry cry

Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by slowice(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nothing can shock again in this country.... I'm not bubu..
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by KanuSE: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
[s]
Pyhonist:

You're probably one of the scammers. What da hell do you mean by rubbish?
[/s]

Let him kill the scammers however he wants to kill them and stop disturbing us here.

Nonsense
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by mejai(m): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Chicken and tolotolo story grin
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by gotnel: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
What is really happening in Aso Rock presidential villa?
Service chiefs were retired and given ambassadorial appointments.
This is after a very long period of them overdue for retirement.
Now, IGP is due for retirement, he should have been retired from the service from beginning of February.

Instead of him getting retired and a new inspector general taking over, he got an extended tenure of three months.

What i think is happening in the villa is that the cabal in control are just playing settled settled within themselves.

It is a great opportunity for whoever's is involved in the top circuit of this government to remain in the game, because the president himself is totally oblivious of what is happening in his government.
So the clique members want their hands to remain in the national soup pot since the man who supposed to be in custody of the pot is not in his right sense.
God help us

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by oyeb15: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Every time I ask my police friend 'Are u in your shop? He keep correcting me but I know what am saying

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by JustforMen: 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
younglleo:

kill dem na!
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by CocoaOla: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nigeria is run by literal satanists. The evil is unthinkable. The atrocities committed by those the public loves and respects are immense. Everything the public has been made to believe for generations is false. All Nigeria politicians don't care about Nigerians welfare they like seeing them miserable

Until politics stops being the easiest way to make wealth in our country, stealing will continue. Nigeria will never be a good country

This people don't care about the masses welfare

They are looking for huge fund to rig 2023 elections

Best things for normal Nigerians that value their destiny and dreams is to run away and change citizenship
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by johnmartus(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Very very fake news who did he paid the money to? How much is police budget in a year.
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by gotnel: 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
mrfreestuff:

Buhari that supervised the building of our national refineries without collecting bribe and was minister of petroleum for years yet had no single oil bloc.

It is not even possible again to bribe him now at almost 80 years old when they couldn't bribe him when he was in his 30s.

There is everything to show that Buhari name and personalty is just being used.
He is not in control of this nonsense government.
The cabal are the one in control, not the same Buhari whom we all know before.
It's becoming increasingly clear to believe the Kanu theory.
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by b3llo(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Naso INEC chairman grease people hand with ₦2 billion to seek reappointment
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by Xammie001(m): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
ZeroWorries:
And someone said Buhari is not bribable.
Everybody has a Price Tag
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by SenecaTheYonger: 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Just imagine if this story were true. I know Saharanews don't like this govt, but damn, this is outrageous.
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by BlackFlamefromP: 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
LOL. If you believe IGP could cough out 'over 2 billion Naira' to bribe for tenure extension you need to have your head examined. How much does IGP has in his accounts? Can he make N 2 billion as Inspector General of police in 10 years for him to want to use that amount to bribe for mere 1 year extension? Or is there something I don't know about the office of IGP? who are the people he bribed and where are the evidence of the bribery?
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by jumper524(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
lionness:
Younger brother is MOPOL, and attached to the EFCC patrol team, he follows investigators who bust boys and others. He told me that the entire EFCC just like the NPF is one Hausa Fulani family circle. If you speak the language and belong, even if you are brain dead like the president you are going to be promoted and elevated. If you speak Ibo or Yoruba, you are doomed. The IG doesnt have to bribe since the nearest person to the post is a southerner...anything to ensure no southerner becomes the IG is in place. My brother said the other tribes are been systematically demoted while the Fulani and Northerners keep flying high. One Nigeria is a big scam and the day we southerners form a solidarity is the day we will take back our power and end this Fulani-Hausa owned Cow-Pen of country
adamu aunt fulani and can't speak Fulani either.
careful with your lies..

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Where did he get #2b from as a public servant?
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by b3llo(m): 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
iamJ:
Where adamu wan get billion from?

Una dey mad abi?
IGP's are very wealthy...
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by wislika2020: 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
[quote author=seborrhic post=98844173]SR with its usual shekpe joint stories.
People's Gazette that started just a few months ago has shown how mediums like SR are just run like typical Nigerian beer parlor gossip blogs.
U don't just hear what a man that took 2 shots of shekpe say and you rush to publish it as a story.
Apart from lacking any iota of journalism,it doesn't show commonsense.[/quot

Kids response
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by vicfajeze: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Corrupt and paddy paddy government
how did sahara managed to know that money was involved?Fake news
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by ORIAYO70(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
younglleo:

No disturb ursf... Money wey babalawo go collect from u go n use it chop bread n beans

Leave am for God to deal with dem
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Am i the only one wondering where he got N2billion from?
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by teejet: 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/07/exposed-igp-paid-over-n2-billion-tenure-extension-%E2%80%94source#disqus_thread

SAHARA REPORTERS!!!

LIARS!!!

SENSELESS JOURNALISM!!!
Re: IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters by sidonlook: 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
seborrhic:
SR with its usual shekpe joint stories.
Apart from lacking any iota of journalism,it doesn't show commonsense.

If the story is fake news, please tell the IGP Adamu to drag Sahara Reporter to court for tarnishing his image and labelling the IGP a corrupt police office.

Who collected the bribe ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? / Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss / "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.