Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! (8367 Views)

Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar / Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! / 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by phazotron(m): 12:02am On Feb 08, 2021
Queenslander:
This thread should be in the trash bin,. Exactly where it belongs,.. I am disgusted with the level of hate and discriminatory behavior against women and girls in general on this platform.. the moderators on this forum needs to do more,. They really need to take stronger, more effective and more urgent action against this despicable behavior,. I know identifying these anonymous mindless idiots remain problematic!! Fools!!

Your people no dey do well at all.

Too bad.

9 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 08, 2021
No one should quote the one sided brain f monicker up there. Kindly Ignore......

11 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by cooooooks(m): 12:39am On Feb 08, 2021
What shit? Mutual attraction?

BadRadio:
in my own words I would say that shit is old skool
Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 08, 2021
phazotron:

Yarn am wetin dey your mind

If she no gree free am

Most of una for here na early 20s children
Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Bigfish121(m): 5:34am On Feb 08, 2021
Shut up

Queenslander:
This thread should be in the trash bin,. Exactly where it belongs,.. I am disgusted with the level of hate and discriminatory behavior against women and girls in general on this platform.. the moderators on this forum needs to do more,. They really need to take stronger, more effective and more urgent action against this despicable behavior,. I know identifying these anonymous mindless idiots remain problematic!! Fools!!

10 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 08, 2021
michaelpop50:

Most of una for here na early 20s children
what?!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 08, 2021
Queenslander:

6 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by lkillbrokehoes: 7:36am On Feb 08, 2021
BadRadio:
Zubby micheal has been the latest big boy around and ladies who barely seen a movie with him in it have already tagged him the best thing that's happened to Nollywood since sliced bread.

Zubby needs no intro... he dosent need any bloody number... zubby can afford to navigate pussies without making a single phone call.
Mhen! you are damn right, any guy who run after females or ask for there numbers don't know their worth, they are worthless and Useless to me, don't bring yourself down because of a Vagina person, if she love you she will be the one to ask for your number

9 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by lkillbrokehoes: 7:40am On Feb 08, 2021
Queenslander:
[s]This thread should be in the trash bin,. Exactly where it belongs,.. I am disgusted with the level of hate and discriminatory behavior against women and girls in general on this platform.. the moderators on this forum needs to do more,. They really need to take stronger, more effective and more urgent action against this despicable behavior,. I know identifying these anonymous mindless idiots remain problematic!! Fools!![/s]
Trash from a trashlander

6 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Iceyjayz: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2021
phazotron:

Your people no dey do well at all.

Too bad.
What do you expect from a fake person? that's an epitome of fakeness, it's only in Nigeria that a fake woman will want a real man, lol...

9 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Tunde835(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2021
Queenslander:
Baba e ni fool

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by BaddieFreak(f): 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
BadRadio:
It's old school, asking a lady for her number... it's a fvcking _retarded* move... who does that !!!

Guys will say, women have nothing to offer but sex yet guys wud be the ones to ask for number... number for what?

What sort of fvckery is that... How many girls are still waiting for dangote to come ask them for numbers.

Broke, ugly and empty guys do such !!!

Them do this one strong thing, pele grin
Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Queenslander(f): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tunde835:
Baba e ni fool
I would agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong,. Please take your stupidity somewhere else,. Every other person quoted or mentioned me directly,. You had to do yours differently,. Why? Cause you're extremely stupid and brainless..
Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Anigreat: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
Queenslander:

My friend go and sit down , stop yarning dust..

Useless bitch

8 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Them do this one strong thing, pele grin
dem no reach
Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Mhen! you are damn right, any guy who run after females or ask for there numbers don't know their worth, they are worthless and Useless to me, don't bring yourself down because of a female, if she love you she will be the one to ask for your number
Comment from a frustrated man, are you a redpiller abi you are sitting on the fence? Audio millionaire mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
Zzor:
Comment from a frustrated man, are you a redpiller abi you are sitting on the fence? Audio millionaire mtcheww
Audio millionaire grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

Audio millionaire grin grin
His own audio is too much,not until I burst him,he's just a hustling guy and instead of him to be humble he's busy disturbing the cyber space and fantasizing about money he doesn't have. I tire for him
Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
BadRadio:
I have never asked a lady out, neither have I asked for numbers...

I just wear my cologne and drive around with my GLE Benz garnished with my intelligent and informed accent... and the ladies hovered and lingered like flies.

They want to be friends... they want a lift every time... they want to come around... fish!!!
The truth is that no one loves to suffer. But I thank God for my life. Having a nice ride or even a nice crib or accent doesn't mean I'll fall at your feet. Sure, it might be a bit intimidating, but never to the point of surrendering the cookie. Since I promised God it will only be on my wedding night.

Only God knows where you guys meet all these kinds of ladies. I guess, like attracts like.
Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
Zzor:
His own audio is too much,not until I burst him,he's just a hustling guy and instead of him to be humble he's busy disturbing the cyber space and fantasizing about money he doesn't have. I tire for him
One thing I've come to understand in this life be say ballers no dey make noise. His noise is too much. I always thought he's nothing like his online persona. I guess I wasn't wrong then.
Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

The truth is that no one loves to suffer. But I thank God for my life. Having a nice ride or even a nice crib or accent doesn't mean I'll fall at your feet. Sure, it might be a bit intimidating, but never to the point of surrendering the cookie. Since I promised God it will only be on my wedding night.

Only God knows where you guys meet all these kinds of ladies. I guess, like attracts like.
lipsrsealed
Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by lkillbrokehoes: 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
Zzor:
What I know is that I'm better than your father and all the men in your family and I can say that anywhere, were you not the same stupid girl I asked to meet me when I was still in Nigeria? but you were given lame excuses, fake ass boss lady cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
What I know is that I'm better than your father and all the men in your family and I can say that anywhere, were you not the same stupid girl I asked to meet me when I was still in Nigeria? but you were given lame excuses, fake ass boss lady cheesy
hey bro. That's harsh... calm down. It hasn't come to this... dont make the MODs hack down this thread.
Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by lkillbrokehoes: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
Zzor:
Lolz really? where did you burst me? please prove it you little girl without a brain, I'm waiting. cheesy

I've noticed that you are not only a pathetic liar, your IQ is as small as your clitoris, Useless girl.
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by lkillbrokehoes: 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
BadRadio:
hey bro. That's harsh... calm down. It hasn't come to this... dont make the MODs hack down this thread.
She got what she wanted

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
BadRadio:
lipsrsealed
Whatever you meant is up to you.
My point remains that there are good people and bad people. If you keep attracting the kind of ladies you described, then check yourself.
Personally, I don't like an obnoxious display of wealth. Some ladies do, I don't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by lkillbrokehoes: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
Zzor:
You have left your alternate moniker after your main was unbanned, pathetic liar like you and to think you denied that the moniker belongs to you, that's to show that you aren't to be trusted, you are a terrible liar. instead of you to face your studies and be something in life, you are here lurking around a faceless forum, forming audio big girl and insulting others, get a life please;

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by lkillbrokehoes: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
Anigreat:

My friend go and sit down , stop yarning dust..

Useless bitch
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
BadRadio:
hehe... see this guy
He is right bro.
Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Tunde835(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
Queenslander:
I would agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong,. Please take your stupidity somewhere else,. Every other person quoted or mentioned me directly,. You had to do yours differently,. Why? Cause you're extremely stupid and brainless..
Ur father is extremely stupid nd brainless
Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
She got what she wanted
just chill for a sec
Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tunde835:
Ur father is extremely stupid nd brainless
c'mon... dont do that bro... ur bigger than dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How I'm Spending My Evening ... PHOTO / MACA ROOT Buttock Enlargement Food Increases Libido Enhance Fertility / Serial Killer Is murdering Nigerian Women, 8 deaths already( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.