Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. (70619 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by zedegit: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:
Life doesn't seem worth living anymore.

He hasn't even called me to know how I am doing.

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

Today might be my last day on this earth. Human beings are indeed wicked.

Sweetheart stay strong. Don't give up. You deserve the best.

Please don't do anything to harm yourself. God got you.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by calcal: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Take it easy, all is well. you are no more a kid, anytime you are dating someone ready to bleep on the 3rd visit, it is normal, it doesn't make you be a cheap girl
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by vincentjk(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
luminouz:

You are very correct. Especially those dramatic ladies. One needs to be careful not to totally castigate the guy before his own defense

If the guy actually raped her then he should be arrested, but he should be meant to speak up first before trial begins.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by glad7: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
This is condemnable.So so sorry a state. Pull up yourself and take guard always.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Akemmi(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
This is so cruel of him. There are so many things I would want to say but I can't because of how sensitive the matter is. You can privately message me. I'm a lawyer and I'll want to help
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by IamPlato(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
dollytino4real:
some of all this comments are not to get anybody angry but read and get some humour out of situation
baby girl Sometimes humor doesn't fit into some places

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by rajicks(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

Life is not an easy place to excel dear, as they say experience is the best teacher. Taking your life is not going to solve the problem but rather create more problems for more people in your family. Also the guy will continue to live his life. So just summon the courage to fight this battle. Feel free to discuss with any matured family member who will understand your point, then your parents, visit the hospital and finally report him to the police with enough hard evidence. It's okay to think about it . It's part of the healing process but don't let this battle win over you. Fight it to the last , pick a lesson from the past and brace up for the future challenges.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by ThatFairGuy1: 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
sapphiere:
My sister, fear men. Never allow your girl child near them. If I tell you my own story you will cry all day.
Aunty sapphiere, this your postulation always irritate me angry

MY OWN DARLING DAUGHTER?

Are all men dogs to you. you don't define men with the experience you had with few.

We're totally different

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by tito44: 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ishilove:

Okay....you've been noticed. Congrats. You can now hurriedly fuçk off to the rock from whence you oozed from.

Ignored henceforth.

Keep typing with ur anus
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by zikclassiq(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
@OP, should you decide to press charges, there are some things you need to take note of;
1. Preserve the clothes you wore including the beddings he violated you upon.
-DON'T WASH OR BURN THEM!
-DON'T THROW AWAY OR BREAK THE BOTTLE OF WINE AND THE GLASSES YOU USED TO DRINK IT WITH
2. If you have taken your bath already(leading to the loss of vital dna evidence), visit the gender unit of a hospital (preferably government-owned) so you could be examined and vital evidence (DNA, photographs,)extracted and preserved.
3. They'll advice you or on your behalf, contact the police for you.
4. The handles or contacts of NGOs that deal with such cases are everywhere. I'll recommend FIDA, Human rights commission and such like.
If you REALLY want to nail him...these are the first steps to take and they are crucial to the case. It's high time we started doing things the right way.

If you want to use love to cover this 'multitude of sins', it's up to you.
But, this is a clear criminal case. Nothing justifies it.

I'm sorry for what you've gone through. Please, don't kill yourself. He's not worth it biko

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by dollytino4real(f): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
IamPlato:
baby girl Sometimes humor doesn't fit into some places
laughter do th good than medicine
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Sponsor222(m): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
See babe suicide is never an option
My advice is that you go to a hospital and check urself out for any STDs

Some guys mad gan but I no Dey blame any of sha

Women nowadays dey prefer bad boys as bf and I don’t know y. If d guy later joons Dey go talk say all men are evil.

Serious, no normal guy would do that to his gal. Ur choice of men is just thrash

Fit be say u don chop im money finish and he come dey find point.
U people should mind the people una Dey date
Don’t even try to commit suicide cos I no go happy if I hear am. That one na double condemnation.

Just sort urself out please. Don’t hurt urself abeg
Shikena

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by extol1(m): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
mosesbola:
@OP be very careful oo...

All these guys asking for your number want to Fvck you ni o
why can they be all even though I know some asking for her number can do more than what the op bf did.
but please stop generalizing be it concerning men or women

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Sixfeetbelle: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
Here are some hard facts we need to face :

1.Why would a woman drink in the first place...?

2.Why would she also invite the chap to her place or are there no public places ? Is that not giving room for this sort thing that has happened...

1. Why won't a woman drink? Especially with someone she's dating? Won't it look weird?

2. Why shouldn't she invite her boyfriend to her place when he invites her to his place? Shouldn't people in relationships be able to visit each other as at when they please?

You're looking for how to put the blame on her and failing quite woefully.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Veilance: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Well dear, am really sorry about your experience. But giving up on relationships is a "No". There are so many person's out there,who truly love and will appreciate love. As for the guy,pls involve the police and your parent(don't worry about his parents,they will join you guys soon).
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by SomehowBROWN(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
You sound like a rape apologist
Mozino007:
You have already planned....Get d Bleep outta here Bitch!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by pompeiimagnus: 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

I never told him no sex until marriage. I told him about my experience in University and we both agreed to have sex when I was ready; when I was emotionally prepared. We are just two months into the relationship.

You guys were high and had sex...have you considered that this could be a possibility
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Im sorry for what happened to you. But pls dpnt generalize. Kinda not fair. Direct ur anger and pursuit for justice at the man in particular.

Wouldn't make sense to just talk on here and then let him go. Only to start holding things against the head of ur future bfs or husband. Cos believe it or not, you will be fine. As a human ure too conplex to be belittled by the crimes of others. I'd say tell someone close to u with power and advice. U have to correct this somehow.

You're also not alone. PLS do not generalise. Women need to address issues with the men who put them in whatever situation they found themselves in. Not drag innocent men into it. I almost became a bona-fide sexist cos of that thing. Not cool.

Wish u the best

Muhid Rada Bada for Japa Kwala.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Princessbettyj(f): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
So sorry dear,may God heal you completely... More reason i don't collect drinks or food from anyone except i am.there when the person buys it,even if nah my bf lol,be strong life goes on
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by IamPlato(m): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
dollytino4real:
laughter do th good than medicine
Come make I lay hand on you
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by malvisguy212: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

either you stay down and cry yourself out as a losser or you stand and match on as a winner . pain is part of life .

isaiah 43
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.

the verse did not say we will not experince pain , its say we will BUT God will be with us . be strong my lady.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by ubola: 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
I feel pity for you. Don't take your life, forgive and move on. Avoid him and move on, but be more careful next time.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by martha18(f): 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
I am sorry about what happened to you.

But the deed has been done. My advise to you is get a pill and take ASAP.... Before it turns to another story, then go for a test in a month or two(HIV, STD and the rest)

Peace.

Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

I've been dating this guy for two months. I thought he was a great guy. He was always nice to me, smart and hard-working. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 in University and it was to someone that just wanted to have sex with me. He lied about loving me. All he wanted was sex and when he had his way he abandoned me and dated another girl in my department. Since then I've had a fear of relationships, most importantly of sex. I vowed to only have sex with someone I was going to marry; someone I was certain loved me.

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was the one. We vibed well and we were both in the same field of work. Everything seemed to click. I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

Yesterday he visited me at my apartment. This wasn't the first time he was visiting me. We paid each other visits all the time. This time he brought a bottle of wine with him. I prepared food, we both eat and he served us some wine. The last thing I remember is taking few sips and then everything else is blurry.

Next thing I am waking up by 8am this morning with a severe headache, cramped legs and a sore feeling around my vagina. There was something that looked like dried semen on my left thigh and some around my breast. I could also perceive the scent of his perfume on my body. He raped me. The man that claimed to love me raped me. I haven't spoken to anyone since morning, all I've been doing is crying. My phone has been on silent all day.

I want to report him to the police but first I want to look at his face and ask why he would do this to me. I already planned on having sex with him soon. Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

Why are men like this? I feel defiled and violated. My mind has been constantly flooded with suicidal thoughts all day. If I make it through this, I'm done with relationships forever.

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by toprealman: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

I've been dating this guy for two months. I thought he was a great guy. He was always nice to me, smart and hard-working. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 in University and it was to someone that just wanted to have sex with me. He lied about loving me. All he wanted was sex and when he had his way he abandoned me and dated another girl in my department. Since then I've had a fear of relationships, most importantly of sex. I vowed to only have sex with someone I was going to marry; someone I was certain loved me.

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was the one. We vibed well and we were both in the same field of work. Everything seemed to click. I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

Yesterday he visited me at my apartment. This wasn't the first time he was visiting me. We paid each other visits all the time. This time he brought a bottle of wine with him. I prepared food, we both eat and he served us some wine. The last thing I remember is taking few sips and then everything else is blurry.

Next thing I am waking up by 8am this morning with a severe headache, cramped legs and a sore feeling around my vagina. There was something that looked like dried semen on my left thigh and some around my breast. I could also perceive the scent of his perfume on my body. He raped me. The man that claimed to love me raped me. I haven't spoken to anyone since morning, all I've been doing is crying. My phone has been on silent all day.

I want to report him to the police but first I want to look at his face and ask why he would do this to me. I already planned on having sex with him soon. Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

Why are men like this? I feel defiled and violated. My mind has been constantly flooded with suicidal thoughts all day. If I make it through this, I'm done with relationships forever.

You seem to be a good lady. The damage has been done. Do you have a number let's talk. Suicide is never the best option.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Heffalump(m): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning.

I already planned on having sex with him soon.
Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

It's so unfortunate that he bleeped you while unconscious as you were deeply asleep. Tell him he must repeat the action, this time you'll be fully awake, ok? tongue
Whether you already planned to bleep him before he did it, it shows that he thinks ahead of you. Just thank him for going the extra mile loving you to this extent.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by dollytino4real(f): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
IamPlato:
Come make I lay hand on you
this is wat I wanted 4 her not the subbing state, fork don finish man don jappa so move on
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by simplesearch: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Dear Op, I tell people over and over again as a preacher of Gods word that all this sin laden relationship between two young people usually leads no where, when you refuse to genuinely surrender your life to Christ you set up yourself to be attracted to birds of your kind. If she followed the way of God such a relationship is supposed to have being defined from the beginning and by now none of this two people should be visiting each other yet, but since this generation of bearded boys and woke ladies assume to know it all, you will always leak your wounds when it is caught open by the one you think is trustable. The heart of man is deceitful and desperately wicked. Your best option is to report to your spiritual leader not minding the shame, they'll counsel you aright. If you need to see a police they'll take it up and keep you in the background and of course the guy will pay dearly for his crimes. As long as we continue to form woke with God, 'fall' will be the title of our book at the end of time.

PS: Don't consider suicide an option it's not one. You'll go where Judas Iscariot went since 2000years ago. For a quick recovery, Ask God to forgive you for not taken heed to his word, cos you're responsible for your life before God not the guy, so genuinely ask for his pardon and mercy. When you do this with all your heart immediately, times of refreshing will come from the presence of the Lord through his Holyspirit. By tomorrow morning you should go for a medical check up. Henceforth watch and pray, and live a life consecrated to doing God's will not your own will and God will settle your marital need when its time for him to do so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by pompeiimagnus: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
zikclassiq:
@OP, should you decide to press charges, there are some things you need to take note of;
1. Preserve the clothes you wore including the beddings he violated you upon.
-DON'T WASH OR BURN THEM!
-DON'T THROW AWAY OR BREAK THE BOTTLE OF WINE AND THE GLASSES YOU USED TO DRINK IT WITH
2. If you have taken your bath already(leading to the loss of vital dna evidence), visit the gender unit of a hospital (preferably government-owned) so you could be examined and vital evidence (DNA, photographs,)extracted and preserved.
3. They'll advice you or on your behalf, contact the police for you.
4. The handles or contacts of NGOs that deal with such cases are everywhere. I'll recommend FIDA, Human rights commission and such like.
If you REALLY want to nail him...these are the first steps to take and they are crucial to the case. It's high time we started doing things the right way.

If you want to use love to cover this 'multitude of sins', it's up to you.
But, this is a clear criminal case. Nothing justifies it.

I'm sorry for what you've gone through. Please, don't kill yourself. He's not worth it biko

All this one na super story sha. Does she have any video evidence to support her claims, after all she admitted they were both drunk? Of course, his DNA would be on her clothes, bedsheets, etc. But that's not conclusive evidence of rape. It's very easy for the dude to say they were both drunk and she was the one that even forced herself on him.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by zedegit: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Oziex:
Hope you have gone to the hospital Sha, so they can put you on PEP (post exposure prophylaxis) against HIV, and prophylaxis against Other STDs, then contraceptives if it's still within 72hours

How much does PEP cost?
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by IamPlato(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
dollytino4real:
this is wat I wanted 4 her not the subbing state, fork don finish man don jappa so move on
SMH...

What's your name again

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Shelumiel: 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

1. Why won't a woman drink? Especially with someone she's dating? Won't it look weird?

2. Why shouldn't she invite her boyfriend to her place when he invites her to his place? Shouldn't people in relationships be able to visit each other as at when they please?

You're looking for how to put the blame on her and failing quite woefully.
So where did her drinking habit get her...? It got her rape.

Who is suffering for it now? She is the one.

What was wrong in meeting in a public place? Nothing.

Can she sue for rape since there no witnesses? No!

Abi you wan help her sue?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
chimhigher:
It's really discouraging that youths of nowadays now see rape as something normal, even girls are asking her why will she be sex starving the guy.
Woe to you all blaming this lady, for the girls, may you be raped brutally and for the guys, may your sisters experience the same. Amen

Op, please suicide is not an option, people have gone through worse, pick yourself up, go for a test, afterwards delete the guy's contact from your phone and your life and stay away from him.

The one who loves you will meet you.
Stay alive baby girl, the world still needs you

You’re very stupid. If their sisters experience the same what changed? Make una dey use ya brain!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. / Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.